You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 1:05am

Daily log-in event

Since there seem to be no announcements coming from mycom for the p2p server I would like to inform you about the daily log-in event going right now on p2p. It goes from 14.08 until 14.09. Enjoy your wings and fancy costumes. :3 (Didn't check if it's on f2p, too)
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 1:18am

8o customer service pls, I want to login for wingsssssssssss

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 2:43am

Hello,

Thank you for this information !
Is it this one (2013 version) : http://guilds.en.allods.com/forum/topics…our-login-event ?
It would be the second time since my.com took Alods Online back from gPotato (this event already happened from april 4th to may 8th 2014 on P2P).

Or is it a new one ? Is there any changes that you can tell us if so ?
This event is not on F2P server, i can't check anything, as i don't have a subscription anymore :/.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 5:43am

Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 7:32am

Awww, wingsss :love: 8o
Please,we all want this event!
Just do it :P :D

and not just wings!
I want fashion weeks like these;
and more

and more
and more vanities 8o

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 9:27am

I did not test out if I can get the wings with the log-in currency I recieve but I really hope that I'll be able to. Some things about the event seem different though. High level characters get blue dragon tears instead of Mirra for example.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 9:50am

I tested it and it seems like you have to log in for a week in order to get 1 of the currency points for the wings and other special costumes at the vendor. Does not work with daily log-ins. I would really like to have this explained by the staff. :/

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 12:27pm

The event wasn't meant to start until after maintenance, thats why the news is not published yet ;)
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 1:09pm

Oh, that's good to know. :D I already have 2 log-ins, hope they wont get removed.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 1:48pm

Yay! :thumbsup:
Love you Wraith02 :love:
Thanks for the reply :rolleyes: