You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 12:19pm

Not a Day Without a Gift - revamp!

Here you can discuss the revamped Not a Day Without a Gift event which will run from August 14th, 2014 until September 14th, 2014!.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 7:03pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Couple questions out of curiosity and since I'm not familiar with this event... I have, and I believe quite many others have too, both league and imperial characters under same account.

1. Do these daily and weekly awards only apply to 1 character?

I got today's gift (mirra) on my league main (Gwiniel) but when I logged to my imperial toon, she hadn't received anything. Not being greedy or anything, am just curious which toon gets the rewards. I mean, if I'd login with my imp first tomorrow, would she get the reward instead of Gwin? So that I know to login the right one, if that's the case.

2. Do you only get 1 login point per week?

There are many outfits to get with the login points... But if you only get 1 point once a week, there's no way of getting them all, if the event only lasts for 1 month. And the new special items like the combat wolf costs more than 1 weekly point.. so basically, if you want the wolf, you can't get anything else because you can only collect 4 points during this whole event. You can't even collect the whole Happy Pioneer outfit either.

I might have misunderstood the whole weekly point system and that's why I ask about these things.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Aug 14th 2014, 7:12pm)

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 7:47pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Rofl, it's the same exact thing we got last time?
And this time just some crappy tears are prizes right after the crystal tear strongbox?

Are you guys even trying anymore?

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 10:07pm

Hello,

@Gwiniel : this is the first character (per account) you log in the game everyday (a day begin at 4am CEST, reset time) that recieve the "daily visit" currency and daily gift.
So you need to know on which character you'd like to get costumes and mount.
As it is a new version, i can't tell you about how many currencies you get in weekly packs. The original event let you win all gifts (costume's parts + mount/pattern). I hope that they manage to make an equivalent event with this revamp :).

@hclftw : It has slightly change from previous event, as you gain some currency this time, so that you can buy classes costumes to the costume NPC (the one with the costumes quests).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 10:18pm

Not a Day Without a Gift

hi to all I am anthiope,
I belong to the guild sexy pirates
I must confess that I have not understood very well this event...
must I discuss of it here that is?
I have received the myrrh today thanks endless ah is always useful
I forgot....in as for the preferences on the prizes
I don't know how to choose therefore..........I would appreciate her all xDDD

hi to everybody
sorry...my English is very approximate :whistling:

Friday, August 15th 2014, 7:29pm

Hi,
i had some question's for this Event:

1. for what i will use the Daily visit ? Exchange it by weekly visit ?
2. can any one win all event gift's ?"
3. I have 3 character's, if i consumed a weekly visit in one of it , is it will consumed from all my character's ?
4. if i log in into the game in all event day's , how much weekly visit can i get ?

thank's for event :D

see yaa

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 9:35am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

3. I have 3 character's, if i consumed a weekly visit in one of it , is it will consumed from all my character's ?
4. if i log in into the game in all event day's , how much weekly visit can i get ?
@3. Yes, only 1 character can consume them - if those other 2 characters are incarnations of the 3rd one, the vanity/mount prices bought with the weekly points can be shared via wardrobe and stable. Everything that goes to boutique tab of your bag, is shared with incarnations. If it goes to the first bag tab, only the character that got it will have it. For example if you get mirra, incarnations will benefit from it but if you get dragon tears, it will only be available to the character that received it. If your other 2 characters aren't incarnations of the 3rd, those two characters won't get anything.

@4. Kinda asked the same and MOD response was that they don't know because the event was revamped.

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 12:00pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Well, the weekly visit gift only gave 1 point... That will mean, if someone wants the combat wolf (as an example), it will be the only thing they'll get. You can't even collect the entire Pioneer costume set as it costs 6 weekly points. Either someone made a fail decision while doing this revamp or they are planning on having this particular event rather often - otherwise there will be QQ about it including myself. As this is completely ridiculous - there are 38 costumes available on top of the special items that consumes 10 points alone! 48 points equals 12 events!

I don't know are there going to be any extra weekly points, if you log in during all 28 days... I doubt it as there's no hint of it whatsoever, only mentioning about incense kit at the end.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 3:16am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Quick question if anyone can help: is the Combat Wolf(reward for this event) better than standard wolf(from Tropical Atoll)?

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 6:23am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Am not sure but from the name "Combat wolf" I'd imagine it's at least equal with the Molten wolf that was back in time a strongbox mount - it's better than the current Atoll wolf both in speed and it has Impetuous Dash (increases speed to 19.5 yards) up to 6 seconds at full level (11). My old wolf is at level 4 still but its speed is 11.57 yards while my Atoll wolf on my noob Imp character is only little over 9 yards at level 3 and that wolf doesn't have any special abilities whatsoever. So basically the Atoll wolf is as slow as the first Allods horse!

But as said, I'm not sure. Hopefully someone else can light us more.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 6:59am

I guess the speed is quite the same, considering that it is a "free" mount after all...and the only thing that has to do with "combat" is the name :)
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 8:57am

I had the combat wolf on one of my p2p characters. It had the same stats as the normal rank 3 (or 2, forgot it) wolf and no skill. Pretty useless but cool for newbies that don't want to spend any money.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 10:34am

Nighttrain

Beginner

Give us new costumes pretty please

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 5:34pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Hmm...well the Atoll wolf I have now(rank 1 mount methinks?) is at level 5 and p ly 8.97 speed...kinda slow, no abilities...

Since I don't really care about the costumes and hate the fruity design on Atoll wolf I may just go for Combat Wolf even if it is basically the same...

Thanks guys and anymore info is appreciated.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 5:39pm

Hello,

Combat Wolf is a basic rank 1 wolf, same as the Tropical Atoll Wolf, or the old Grey Wolf we got with anniversary event :).

Edit : picture added.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Aug 22nd 2014, 7:34pm)

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 6:43pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Hello,

Combat Wolf is a basic rank 1 wolf, same as the Tropical Atoll Wolf, or the old Grey Wolf we got with anniversary event :).
Thank Glad!

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 8:27am

It seems like the even is bugged for me or something being fucked up! I have 2 weekly visits but dont recived any costumes or anything?
All i get is Mirra!

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 8:33am

Artuditu

Trainee

You are supposed to buy costumes from the NPC.

"Weekly gifts contain one Weekly visit. Weekly visits is a new alternative currency that can be exchanged for top costumes and other cool stuff from either Antoine de Ardeur (League players) or Valentin Rubashkin (Empire players) in your capital city."

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 10:01pm

Ok seems bugged anyways since i only ger mirra and no dragon tears :-(

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 12:40am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Ok seems bugged anyways since i only ger mirra and no dragon tears :-(

Hey Blaze, it seems you must have the quest unlocked to recieve credit toward dragon tears, also your character must be high enough level to use dragon tears before they will appear as gifts.

I know this because(it mentions it in the event description) because I was receiving only Mirra but a few days ago I became high enough level to accept(and use) Dragon Tears and now they show up as gifts.

Hope this makes sense.

G'luck?

Edit: Stooopid IPad!

Rate this thread