You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:40pm

Exiled17

Beginner

• "Exiled17" started this thread

Pve Build

Hi, i'm back after some months and need a build for this new patch, any help? :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Exiled17" (Mar 20th 2014, 11:57pm)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:03pm

Effreti

Trainee

PVE dps ranged
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!8!132..33…KPHYG!cdcpsf/EF
With the leftover points you can take extra defense/utility. Also you can swap talents around based on your preference. This build is just cookie-cutter.

Melee
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!8!311....…apyebug/UQFZLVG
My build atm, not max DPS, took some stuff like rage and lightning reflexes for pvp/raids. You can swap all the pvp talents for dps ones (like max razor rush, bleed rubies etc.)
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:19pm

Exiled17

Beginner

• "Exiled17" started this thread

Thank you so much!

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 3:38pm

PVE dps ranged
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!8!132..33…KPHYG!cdcpsf/EF
With the leftover points you can take extra defense/utility. Also you can swap talents around based on your preference. This build is just cookie-cutter.

Melee
http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!8!311....…apyebug/UQFZLVG
My build atm, not max DPS, took some stuff like rage and lightning reflexes for pvp/raids. You can swap all the pvp talents for dps ones (like max razor rush, bleed rubies etc.)

What is this ranged build? Made for people that never do group content? No fervor, no cc? cc is not a must but come on dude, no fervor? Also, cripling arrow does decent damage and quick charge is very usefull. It also looks like you're missing a lot of rubies and talent points.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 7:15pm

Effreti

Trainee

that build has around 8 rubies left to put in, i told him to put it where he wants to. i missed fervor/unity or whatever it's called, you are right about that one, my bad.
Quick recharge i'm not a big fan of, same as crippling, but that's why i left a few rubies out

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:56pm

Ah yeah, i didn't read what you wrote, my bad. Just clicked the build and commented :p.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 2:25pm

I have questionbout melee build.....im still noob scout but is the melee build good for pve or is it purely just for pvp.
Just wondering cause i hear so much about melee scout and dont know if its viable for pve.....still a noob so any help would be appreciated

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:04pm

Effreti

Trainee

i does ok in pve, it doesn't have the dps of ranged, but you are more tanky (although this doesn't really make up for the dps loss). you can level with it just fine, but in groups where dps is expected from you, ranged is better imo

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:30pm

OK thanks for the info.......i just was confused at where i should be with ranger dps wise, be it melee or ranged.
Appreciate the help

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 8:30am

R1 sommersault > r2 recoil mate.
For glory.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 6:42pm

I keep coming back to this thread to ponder builds after patch and sht, and with the curent ammount of rubies I still feel that a pure pve "cookie cutter " as you put it build should look something like this :

Playing on p2p, I'm sure you have more than enough rubies for this, heck, even more than enough. You left out from your initial build some rubies that are considered critical to scout's dps, and yeah, I did read what you said about leting people add rubies wherever they feel necesary, altough I do not believe there are many options left to choose from.

If you have any questions ask away, altough I don't believe it's the case.
For glory.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bloodraven" (Apr 18th 2014, 3:50pm)

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 2:50pm

well forget about melee build in pve. if i were you i would pick heat accumulation too. the damage was not reduced from previous patch, but the health was reduced

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 7:13pm

well forget about melee build in pve. if i were you i would pick heat accumulation too. the damage was not reduced from previous patch, but the health was reduced
Yeah, melee pve is borderline useless in pve as of now, and heat accumulation is still dps =). You can;t have a full pve dps build without all the according dps rubies.
For glory.