You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 9:10pm

Network unavailable

I can't get the my.com game client to connect to the internet. I am trying to download Allods but it keeps telling me the network is unavailable. Other game clients have no problem connecting. Any suggestions?

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 10:59pm

Same thing

I have basically same issue as Balance..
Took the game file from roomies computer (updates, gameclient etc every file) and got launcher working that way.

Now stuck in the log in phase. Keeps telling me that connection can't be established or timed log out.

Tried to log in to my account from roomies computer and got in without any hiccups. Did dailies etc so could play normally.
So anyone have suggestions?

Clarifying: I have the same files as in roomies computer that let's log in from her computer, but in my own won't let connect.

I hope someone can help me/us.. Don't wanna share her computer very long.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 11:31pm

Hello,

Run your client in administrator mode (mouse right click on your client's shortcut to get the option), and check your firewall settings on your computer, at first.

If nothing works, submit a ticket to customer support, with all details you can provide about your internet connexion, and computer configuration.
Customer Support page is here : http://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/?code=en_US
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Friday, August 15th 2014, 2:29pm

Hello,

Run your client in administrator mode (mouse right click on your client's shortcut to get the option), and check your firewall settings on your computer, at first.

If nothing works, submit a ticket to customer support, with all details you can provide about your internet connexion, and computer configuration.
Customer Support page is here : http://support.my.com/games/kb/allods/?code=en_US
I had the same problem and that doesn't helped.

After some research I've found my solution, all we have to do is log in my.com launcher, if we are not logged in, we can't play and that message ''network unavailable'' keep showing.
Or you can just open allods folder then open allods launcher.

Please fix that, fix the message to ''You are not logged in.'' instead of ''network unavailable'', it's confusing and i did quiet a research to found out what was happening to me.

Friday, August 15th 2014, 8:28pm

How did you try and run the game when the network error message appeared?

When I tried to start the game just via the desktop Icon, it opens the my.com launcher and shows the please login message

And trying to start the game through the my.com launcher brought up the same login box,

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules