You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 15th 2014, 1:31am

Pochtron

Intermediate

• "Pochtron" started this thread

Bring more allods back !

This idea came to me when i was on reinc after completing the astral quest with mercs. I realized i was just visiting the very old Silent Hill allod, the one with the Miller and the fish in the lake.

These old allods seem to still be there in the client & server software. So why not resurrect them all ? The glyph allods (Snowflake Resort, epic music & boss), the gear allods (Lands of Thousand Wings, where are you Pussycat ?), the heroic allods (dreadful Darkblood Citadel, so long and so hard on wealthy buff), the very old allods we had in A2-A3, some are used as Domi maps (there was a huge Scorpion in the one with the 4 ponds that's impossible to defend) others i'd love to see again (can't remember the name, but in one you needed to eat shrooms to be able to hit boss, was cool).

Anyway besides good memories, it would provide more diversity for the 8 keys we have weekly in astral. Hitting 3x the same allod is a pity, with the wide choice of places available. Just needs some tweaks here and there, but nothing too time consuming I hope - maybe more players want to see them back.

Please ?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Aug 15th 2014, 1:41am)

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 7:54am

Yulian

Intermediate

Lol, this sugestion section is useless no one ever reads them(I mean GM's and such)...

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 2:52pm

Lol, this sugestion section is useless no one ever reads them(I mean GM's and such)...

Let's be real. If you want to suggest something and want it to actually be considered, you should post it here:

http://forum.allods.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=344

Monday, August 25th 2014, 11:43pm

Let's be real. If you want to suggest something and want it to actually be considered, you should post it here:

http://forum.allods.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=344

Unfortunately, i have to agree...

Here no one seems to listen and its a good place for us to "chat". Is there a place where we can place suggestions to discuss with devs? If you start listening to players you might get more population, lower the prices, change game economics (P2P economy is the same as F2P.. lol...).

Is anyone listen to us????

If so, here it goes:

Close P2W server and open F2P one.
This free to play (i write this coz there is no one), could be merged with P2P only the problem was, players couldn't level to 60 so no endgame...
Reduce gold needed to upgrades and mercs in P2P (this is not the F2P...)
I would place some items/stuff to add here tho i just write this: Except from runes and elixirs, everything MUST be available in P2P!!!!!!!
Reduce the time in some quests, like i read before (sry mate can't remember you name) 8 months for a quest? Really?
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 1:06am

Windstorm

Trainee

Actually,I totally agree with you ,Poch.Hitting the same allod 3 times in row is let's say gently way to repetitive and boring at some point .
I've had the chance to see the old allods that you mentioned here not because i've been so very old player ,but because the fact i've been taken there before the patch just to watch and take some pics.I been listened stories about how the ppl were playing there ,about the strategy they used and what the boss there were doing ...I've been surprised in a good way about how nice and detaield were made those isles,their story and all..I've been thinking that old players had the chance to play on very beautiful and interesting maps for real.I felt sorry when those old allods dissapeared.All that remains are the memories,some pics i 've had chance to made and hehehe,old weapons and gear that i think we don't have them in the game anymore :)
To get back on the point .Yes,getting 3 times in same allod =boring .Then endless farming for refractors = boring also.All those repetitive things kill the fun in a game at some point.I would really love to have the old isles back ,or to see some more diversity .:)

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 8:39am

We also had some really interesting allods back in the gipat days. I hope to see some of the deeper(meaning deep in astral) allods again.

But please don't bring back the old astral travel. I mean it was thought through and fitted the game more than the current color mashing but it took awfully long to get into deep sectors. It was always a pleasure to jump 1 hour to get into the sector, run 2 or 3 Allods take 55 minutes to get back into the home-hub and get shutdown by a sniping league ship (no secure jump and almost no direct drops back than and enemy ships could get into the opponents hangar) ;D And my ears are still bleading when someone yelled "JUMP! I said jump you f****"" because navigator pressed the button a second to late and we ended up in a wrong hub.

Anyway please add more diversity to the Allods in all dificulties. It feels as we only have two or three possible Allods in some sectors, which is just stupid.

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 12:51am

Pochtron

Intermediate

• "Pochtron" started this thread

Actually,I totally agree with you ,Poch.Hitting the same allod 3 times in row is let's say gently way to repetitive and boring at some point .
I've had the chance to see the old allods that you mentioned here not because i've been so very old player ,but because the fact i've been taken there before the patch just to watch and take some pics.I been listened stories about how the ppl were playing there ,about the strategy they used and what the boss there were doing ...I've been surprised in a good way about how nice and detaield were made those isles,their story and all..I've been thinking that old players had the chance to play on very beautiful and interesting maps for real.I felt sorry when those old allods dissapeared.All that remains are the memories,some pics i 've had chance to made and hehehe,old weapons and gear that i think we don't have them in the game anymore :)
To get back on the point .Yes,getting 3 times in same allod =boring .Then endless farming for refractors = boring also.All those repetitive things kill the fun in a game at some point.I would really love to have the old isles back ,or to see some more diversity .:)
Thanks Windy :) And yes, some old allods had their story in it, a bit like the new desradeet allod or some of the advanced allods in 4.0 (the one with seasons, or the one with the arena fight). I just loved them all, some touching stories in it.
I didn't count for real, but the actual number of different allods must be close to 100 or so if you include every variation of them (if anyone feels like starting a list, be my guest :D). Even if not all are available due to game mechanics, only half of them to pick from randomly each week would be awesome.

So if this sugg section are totally useless, could someone skilled in russian post this to official russian forum ?
Or maybe, any admin here collect the suggestions made in this forum, feed them to dev and provide us some feedback on a reg basis (monthly or so ?). That would be very nice, and make us feel we're somewhow listened to.

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 1:07pm

Windstorm

Trainee

I think someone are still looking into the Suggestions posts,otherwise imho we wouldn't even have this section in the forums active :) Well ,:) at least i really hope we are keeping a communication with the staff at a decent lvl and they are forwarding our ideas to devs :). Game can improve with good ideas and ,as the devs said in the trailers at least ,they are keeping an eye on those.Its for the both parts bennefit;)

Rate this thread