You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 15th 2014, 9:19pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

• "Intoshadows" started this thread

Allow Arisen to be Engineer.

As masters of science and technology it befits the lore. Make it happen. Doo eeet!

Maybe allow Gibberlings to be Engineer as well, to make it fair to the inferior races(League)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Intoshadows" (Aug 15th 2014, 9:58pm)

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 2:41am

The lore states in more than one occasions that Astral Ships are a Gibberling invention and the Empire just reverse-engineered them. They should be engineers too.
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 6:51am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Kinda true. According to the lore, a very drunk and lazy Gibberling, accidentally discovered the means by passing out drunk on his fishing boat one day. As the boat drifted with the current, eventually sweeping over the side of the allod. Upon waking from his stupor, the young Gibberling realized the power of a particular stone(a sinker on his fishing pole) was protecting him from the element of astral and keeping his boat aloft. The stones, that was in turn used to protect ships from the harm of the aether during astral travel.

So it was basically dumb luck by the Gibberling.

The stones where indeed later studied and developed by League scientists to create astral ships.

But yes, there is every reason in the world for both Gibberling and Arisen to be Enginner class.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Intoshadows" (Aug 23rd 2014, 5:52pm)

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 3:49am

also, at empire the engineer class-trainer is an arisen!

arisen use only mana (all classes of arisen with mana)

engineers should be manaclass too

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 2:10am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

also, at empire the engineer class-trainer is an arisen!

arisen use only mana (all classes of arisen with mana)

engineers should be manaclass too
I noticed that the Engineer trainer was Arisen even!!! I forgot to mention that in my op.

I'm sure they will make it eventually do it but just didnt at start so they can make dat money on race changes in the boutique.

Also, NO mana! Engineer makes much more sense as an energy user.

...besides, mana is for losers. XD

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 2:11am

mana would solve the silly energy problems of engineer... well lets see what the next patch bring

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 3:11am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

mana would solve the silly energy problems of engineer... well lets see what the next patch bring
"Pylon" or whatever it is called in English looks helpful for energy regen.

It the talent that replaces Magnetic Boots.

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 2:33pm

i am optimistic that the new engineer will hopefully not have any problems at all
just speaking about the current engineer

Saturday, August 23rd 2014, 2:38pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

i am optimistic that the new engineer will hopefully not have any problems at all
just speaking about the current engineer
IKR! So excited!