You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 12:57am

Which Class is the Best for Solo farming Wild Shore

Was thinking about rerolling a different class from healer, any suggestions. Preferably not warden.

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 1:25am

prolly warrior. Just brute forces everything, dont ever really need heals, 4-5 shot everything.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 2:27am

warrior and paladin are the best probably since they are meant to fight directly WITH the mob instead of kiting it / keeping it on distance

mage is also brilliant, if mobs get close do icegrave...

even engineer in current bad condition can do satisfying jobs regarding wild shore farming (again, high bloodlust & full DPS spec is a must!)

but thoretically ALL classes in PVE DPS spec with proper bloodlust can do well

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 8:52pm

4-5 shot everything :wacko:
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 6:30pm

4-5 shot everything :wacko:

i really wish it would be like that :D
but its FAR from true, yes

Monday, August 18th 2014, 12:26am

I watch warriors pretty much 3-4 shot Crowns in Al Rihat (Blue Crowns, but crowns none the less)

Monday, August 18th 2014, 12:32am

i cannot judge al rihat mobs
are they this weak?

were the warriors in groups or solo?
because groups do 3 or 4 shot most easy wild shore mobs, especially if all in pvedps spec

Monday, August 18th 2014, 3:43am

Al Rihat crown blues are easily soloable and you can make close to 50k a day in there (not lying)
killing mobs in wellebell is also a joke O_o they do not live very long from anyone in epics or above. As a Scout I can burn through the mobs in about 15 seconds solo too.