You are not logged in.

Smugglers Paradise Paid but haven't got game time

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 3:52pm

Paid but haven't got game time

Hello everyone,

The My.com's support transferred my account yesterday, and right after i subscribed to Smuggler's Paradise (where i played my main) by clicking the clock in-game, and a second time this afternoon to be sure (i haven't received any payment proof), but client still tells me that i don't have game time ! And above all, servers list tells me that i don't have any characters on Smugg'...

I asked My.com but it seems that they take their time to answer.
So, for the subscription, has this happened to anybody else ? (for my main chara i hope it's gonna refresh when i could get access)

Thank you, and sorry for my english

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_3515837" (Aug 16th 2014, 3:57pm)

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 6:30pm

Hello,

First, you can check if you have received Boutique Crystals by creating a character on New Frontier, and open the Cash shop interface. You'll see how many Crystals you have on your account. Subscription is paid with Crystals. If you top-up a certain amount of Crystal, and you can still see this amount on the F2P server, then your subscription wasn't paid.

Depending on how many Crystals you have on your account, you can submit a ticket to support explaining your issue :
http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/10/

I hope it's clear :|.

Edit : To change your forum username, go there : http://en.allods.com/user and click on "Edit" tab
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 8:57pm

Hey,

Thank you for your advices. With my f2p character, I had 2k crystals in the shop, and then i realized that i had only "toped-up" my account, and not bought time. Now it's done and i retrieved my lost main in the same time !
And i also managed to change my username, so thank you again :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Waz0" (Aug 17th 2014, 12:16am)

Rate this thread