You are not logged in.

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 10:27pm

Account transfer issues

ive been trying to get ahold of accouint transfer support because i forgot my old user name and password for allods ive spent alot of money on this game and i dont want to throw that away ive been waiting a good 4-5 days for them to respond is there another way to recover that so i can find out if my accoutn is merged or not

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 8:49am

lol, almost 3 weeks, even my account was transferred ,but my characters cant be found ......in it .........xD

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 8:09am

toons

yea they said my account has been transfered yet no characters

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 8:40am

Fayne

German Community Manager

Hello gamewkid/nomadkids,

Did you login with your new my.com account?
Or did you login before it was confirmed by the support that the account has been transfered?

Feel free to send me your ticket ID so I can look into it.

Cheers,
Fayne
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 9:33am

I sent my ticket about 3 weeks ago. And about 1 week ago, the supportor give ticket reply that my account got transferred. Thank you very much anyway.
But when i log in game ,there are 5 other low level characters left(indeed my transfer ticket described my lv51 characters info). well, i sent ticket again and reply my first ticket also to explain these.
in the week ,i sent some question in my ticket to ask progression ,but no more reply. yesterday .....supportor closed my explaination ticket...and no more info about character problem.....xD.

So i want to know if it is no way to finish. at least i wait for so long time to "play" ticket. Then i can save time to say something to my friends.

thank you !

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 1:45am

my problem got solved yesterday :D

thank you, warith and allods support team :thumbsup:

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 7:09am

I do hope my ticket is also resoved with thumbs up! I have the exact same problem. My ticket number for any lurking moderators (MWS-155-56385)

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 3:39pm

I sent a private message to Wraith, but just incase It was supposed to be posted on forums instead of messaged. My ticket ID is DHI-671-23007
I don't have any screenshots of ingame. Although I have successfully transferred my Gpotato account over to Webzen If that counts as proof.

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 4:50pm

It's been nearly a week now and I still haven't received a response to my ticket. Is there anyone who can help?

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 12:15pm

its been about a week and a half since you guys transferred my account my characters are still missing can i at least have a update

Friday, August 29th 2014, 9:44pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

its been about a week and a half since you guys transferred my account my characters are still missing can i at least have a update
Did you possible have an account on EU and NA with the same log in info?

Rate this thread