You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 11:11pm

i wanna know P2P population before i get on it

Hey guys i really wanna know the population of smugller paradise. i try allods some time ago and i really like it but i hate the p2w so i stop playing. know that i heard about the p2p server i am tempted to play it but i really need to know who is the population off the server because i am more of a pve guy love raiding and questing and do group stuff. if anione could tell me who is the population of the server i would be really thankfull :D

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 12:49am

Empire has a really acitve guild right now. We are able to do lots of endgame stuff and there are people online 24/7. Dunno about league but I think empire is way more active at the moment. Message Shaffou, Bowtiful (me), Downfall, Arenne or Khundarsse if they're online. ^^
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 5:16pm

next month i will subcribe and try it out love the game but the p2w sv it was not 4 me and ruin all the fun but now with the p2p server the game have wings to fly just need sponser on steam and stuff and the p2p server will get loots of ppl and allow ppl to pay sub with cellphone money bya boku and stuff would make even more ppl play it. i see you next Month :D

Monday, August 18th 2014, 11:28am

I wanna join said guild, new player that just started up p2p.

Monday, August 18th 2014, 11:41am

Message Shaffou, Downfall, Khundarsse or Arenne if they're online.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Rate this thread