You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 5:01pm

Dear diary,...

...today Utopie made goblinball pop and reached the highest amount of members online at the same time since ages (22).
We had lots of fun and teached our newbies how to play GB.
We're constantly growing and I will continue to record our progress of raiding, popping BGs and everything else related to the p2p server and our guild.

http://imgur.com/Mm6UINh

Thanks for reading,
Bowtiful, lvl 60 scout in Utopie
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zerag" (Aug 19th 2014, 5:07pm)

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 5:25pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Glad to hear it.
I hope the P2P server can become populated again, not because I would be playing on it, but because it would be nice to see some positive comments about it once in a while.

Good luck Utopie and good luck P2P.

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 5:58pm

But can this consistency retain itself.

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 6:33pm

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 4:27pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Nova !! Come with us, we have cookies *-*

Have fun and see you soon ;)
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 8:38am

Tottaly agree.

The server will rise again. At least i believe so...

Since 2010 i play allods and now, that we have a almost free server (30$ for 6 months^^ 5$ dollars month.. c'mon) i always listen to people saying "It's way to expensive," or i'm out of were coz there's no balance between player with this cash shop" and now, the same players that always complain, still complain on "F"2P while they, now, do have an alternitive.

I hope more players will join Empire, Utopie but, i also want more players in League!
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 8:27am

...yesterday evening Utopie managed to kill Bouncer. It was just a test run and we had less than three raid groups and not a lot of time but it was a fun event. Next week we'll reach for the stars and try to come as far as we can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMnQjoMge0Q

Thanks for reading,
Bowtiful, level 60 Scout from Utopie
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful