You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 1:32am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

error 403 cant transfer

Allods Online <allods@corp.my.com> replied to my tickets asking for my gpotato ID. Gave them and 5 mins later email me saying there isnt such account in their database. Asked me to transfer again, which i did but everytime after clicking the transfer button error 403 is shown on the Allods site.

They email me saying "
403 error means that we can't get your gpotato account from them. You could try to ask them for help or erase your brouser cookies, relogin and try once again. "
So I email gpotato asking for help and hopefully i can get their reply....

Friday, March 21st 2014, 1:36am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

error 403

Oh yes i did reset the cookies n relog and retry but still error 403.

Sigh if gpotato cant do the transfer so my account will be lost...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 1:42am

Fischkopp

Intermediate

Allods Online <allods@corp.my.com> replied to my tickets asking for my gpotato ID. Gave them and 5 mins later email me saying there isnt such account in their database. Asked me to transfer again, which i did but everytime after clicking the transfer button error 403 is shown on the Allods site.

They email me saying "
403 error means that we can't get your gpotato account from them. You could try to ask them for help or erase your brouser cookies, relogin and try once again. "
So I email gpotato asking for help and hopefully i can get their reply....
You can subscribe a Ticket to gpotato with your old gpotato Account. Help Desk >>> gpotato >>> Account: i have an issue with my account >>>> No Access to Email (its the best way to contact them,the Allods online Support Option doesnt exist) Good luck. :thumbsup:
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:43am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Thanks Fischkopp

Did that and hope gpotato can help with the transfer thing.

http://en.allods.com/migrate/gp/us/39AD2…3D-26E57A15956C

this is wat it shows whenever i click the button to transfer.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:07am

Man I hope you get that fixed soon Nabe. Good luck buddy

Discordance
Nomnomnom

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:44am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Error 403

I have the exact same problem. Access denied, Error 403 whenever I hit transfer account after logging in at gpotato. Tried clearing cookies to no avail.

Please do update if you manage to find a solution, thanks! (Don't reckon it'd be necessary to submit to help desk with a duplicate since it's the same issue.)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:46pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Email reply from

" Allods Online
To Me
Mar 21 at 10:07 PM
Hi

First of all I want to say that all avatars is in our database. So please don't worry about them.

I
can't figure out what is not with your transfer. In DB everything seems
to be ok. At leaset like for 99% of players which already perform
transfer.
In case your issue wouldn't be solved during this weekend,
we will perform manual bind. In this case please be ready to provide us
with information about latest payments, Avatar names, thier items and
any other info which will proove, that it is really your account. "

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:21am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Thanks for the update, Nabetobe.

I have a feeling it is going to end up being solved by manual binding as mentioned. Maybe not even by that. Have to admit, I'm feeling quite pessimistic over this whole thing.

May I know exactly which support replied with that latest email? The one mentioned by Fischkopp?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:57am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

problem solved

thank you very much

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 7:23am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

How?

May I know how it was solved?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 8:02am

The problem is that this Error 403 is at the stage of when you try to click "Transfer Account". Even when logged into the gPotatos account, as long as you click "Transfer Account", this Error 403 appears. Basically, just cannot transfer and get the confirmation e-mail.

Without the confirmation e-mail, I do not think that suggestion would work.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:47pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

May I know how it was solved?
a friend taught me to use handphone to transfer and it works.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:49pm

Can you screenshot the 403 error page and post it here? Ideally showing the URL of the site.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 12:48am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

error 403 cant transfer

Help!
I have the same problem.
Click on "transfer account", log into gpotato, then click on "transfer account" second time -> Access denied 403 error page on allods.com.
I tried everything - different browser, different computers.
Always get 403 error.
Can anyone please help?
Thank you.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 12:50am

Please take a screenshot of the error page using Alt+Print Screen on your keyboard, and paste the image into Paint.

Save it, and upload it at http://www.imgur.com, then link it here.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:14am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

error 403 cant transfer

Here's the image of the 403 error.

http://imgur.com/uO4FmyP

I get this after clicking on "transfer account" the second time from gpotato.com.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:18am

Here's the image of the 403 error.

http://imgur.com/uO4FmyP

I get this after clicking on "transfer account" the second time from gpotato.com.

You can't migrate two accounts to the same my.com account, and it goes a bit bug-flark when you are logged into en.allods.com when you try and migrate an account.

Try the big ol' LOGOUT button at the top left, then try merging again - you'll need to create a new my.com account though.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:20am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

error 403 cant transfer

But I was logged out from allods.com when I tried the transfer.

I only created this account so that I can post on this forum.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:22am

Humour me?

That screenshot shows you as logged in.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:25am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

error 403 cant transfer

Okay when I took the screenshot that time I was logged on.
But when I first got the transfer errors I didn't even have an Allods.com account. This account was created only after the errors.

Here, I tried it again, after logging off. Same error:
http://imgur.com/OuFjuUD

Rate this thread