You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 10:10pm

Cannot upgrade Mortar

Hello guys.
I tried to upgrade my Brass Mortar using Coarse Filter but it seems like it didn't worked and I'm not quite sure if it's a bug or I did something wrong.
I bought the Coarse Filter, used it on Mortar but the number of available corrections is still 3. I attached two images for better understanding.

Can you help me?

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 5:27pm

Can you help me?
Yes, we can. Or, at least we can try. Look on the second screen. When you click "Help" button, you can read something like this: Initially, you will be able to click arrows once. As you level increases, you will be able to click them more times within a single crafting session.

On 40lvl character with 37lvl of alchemy I can click arrows 4 times (I use Brass Mortar without any upgrades). So lvl up your character and alchemy skill, maybe this will help.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 12:01pm

azalin71

Trainee

I see 2 mortars in your inventory, could it be, that you upgraded one and is using the other?

Im not sure about which mortar is used at which lvl. Could it be, that the brass mortar the one you use at skill-lvl 40+? And since your skilllvl is 27 then youre not using that one?
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 5:59pm

I don't think so. Second mortar look like bronze one. It can't be used for brewing potions with four components.
Brass Mortar requires 25lvl of alchemy, so he can use it. On 40lvl you can use Golden Mortar.