You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:03am

How do I get my addons to show up?

Quoted

My addons dont seem to work. they are in the same file as they always have been. allods>gpotato>data>mods>addons but no option to turn my addons on when i hit esc.
HELP ME PLEASE!!! i miss my addons ?(
Nomnomnom

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:34am

no option at all for addons above log out is social networks hotkeys interface audio video
Nomnomnom

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:31am

There were people having the same problem when 4.0 hit, but I forgot the solution. Try the following things:
First, make sure it's the right Allods folder. With the new patch, you might have installed Allods in a different folder.
After that, make sure the folders are named right. It's case sensitive. The folders are data/Mods/Addons.
If that's ok, make sure you have a readme.txt file inside the Addons folder. If you do, open it and make sure it contains this:

Source code

Папка для пользовательских аддонов

If the file doesn't exist, create it and copy->paste the above line in the file.

Too bad the old NA forum is not accesible anymore, there was a good troubleshoot guide there.

Friday, March 28th 2014, 5:30pm

Buck

Beginner

I have exactly the same problem. The addons option is not available in the game menu. Have it installed on laptop and everything works fine. After installing latest update to PC the addons problem appeared.