You are not logged in.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 4:11am

• "Prophecycide" started this thread

skills not staying in hotbar after reset

so I setup my hotbar with all my skills and I had to restart the game, when I got back in to the game all my skills in the hotbar had moved and became a jumbled mess.

every time I restart the game it turns in to the same jumbled mess and not one skill stays in the place I leave it at after I restart the game.

I have also noticed after I tried to use addons to help save the hotkeys that it also gets reset when I restart the game.

it's as if it dose not have a save state enabled and I'm not sure what to do, and others have said they have the same issue

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:44am

repair tool does not work or rather it does not fix my issue

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:14am

I quit the game then went to F:\MyGames\Allods Online EN\bin\Launcher.exe and used the repair tool and selected the complete check and still none of my skills stay in the hotbar, even if I switch to a reincarn and back I still see all my skills as a huge mess

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:29am

End the my.com launcher (Tray-Icon->Right Click->Exit) and start the game using the normal launcher (bin/Launcher.exe). Should work (atleast did for me). Issue may reappear once you start the my.com laucher. So remove it from autostart and just don't touch it, until they fixed it.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:40pm

wow it worked Awesome thank you

Rate this thread