You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 8:04pm

IAmGroot

Professional

since the merging thread was locked, i'll leave this here

Quoted

Apart from the longer maintenance, players will not be negatively impacted in any other way.

thats a quote from staff member message, about EU players.

you lied. Domi was resetted.

The really fortunate part about this is.....it essentially means nothing considering NO ONE will be getting realgar.
Other than if your guild normally places like 20th and you managed to sneak in the top 9.
So it doesn't really matter.
I'm not saying don't complain, because I want my realgar too, but ... there's little reason to complain since NOBODY got realgar it all equals out.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 8:20pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

ppl wasted potents, gold, time on it, and it was resetted. thats what i call "negative impact"

oh and my guild is Monsters inc.
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Monday, October 6th 2014, 9:02pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

P2P server didnt reset. However besides the guilds that were in position 1 and 2 the other 3 are not in the order of which they were before this merge happen.

So there is plenty to complain about since the F2P server does buy elixers for this.

Quoted

Apart from the longer maintenance, players will not be negatively impacted in any other way.

Im not even in a guild on the F2P server and I say that they were negatively impacted.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 9:27pm

IAmGroot

Professional

ppl wasted potents, gold, time on it, and it was resetted. thats what i call "negative impact"

Again, so did everyone. Therefore, everyone lost the 2,000 gold or whatever they spent on elixirs and food.
It set EVERYONE (except the cheap nerds that don't pop elixirs for PvP) back 2,000 gold making it have almost 0 impact on the server.
Again, yes, I am upset I don't have my realgar.
Yes I am upset I used elixirs and gold and whatever else for dominion and got no reward.
But fortunately, so did everyone else on a level playing field and therefore has almost 0 impact on the server as a whole other than it removed some gold from the game or maybe a few quarters from your wallet.

Seriously......
Chill the hell out lol.
It's 1 week worth of realgar, crap happens.
If this is the WORST thing that comes out of the merge...I'm really damn happy.

Also PLEASE RESET MoS.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 10:10pm

Again, so did everyone. Therefore, everyone lost the 2,000 gold or whatever they spent on elixirs and food.
It set EVERYONE (except the cheap nerds that don't pop elixirs for PvP) back 2,000 gold making it have almost 0 impact on the server.
Again, yes, I am upset I don't have my realgar.
Yes I am upset I used elixirs and gold and whatever else for dominion and got no reward.
But fortunately, so did everyone else on a level playing field and therefore has almost 0 impact on the server as a whole other than it removed some gold from the game or maybe a few quarters from your wallet.

Seriously......
Chill the hell out lol.
It's 1 week worth of realgar, crap happens.
If this is the WORST thing that comes out of the merge...I'm really damn happy.

Also PLEASE RESET MoS.
+1 for resetting MoS. Maybe if we say it in every thread people will start listening D:

Monday, October 6th 2014, 11:12pm

Was about to post 50 words but i pressed <Back> so i'll just say "chill".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Monday, October 6th 2014, 11:21pm

Monday, October 6th 2014, 11:26pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

i saw that 3d guy during the EU merge

Merge without 3D guy does not qualify to bare the name "merge".
And I was going to leave this parts for good cause of insufficiency of material to work with.
Silly me :D

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 4:22am

Reirei

Beginner

I don't know about you hcl but at this stage of gearing some of us are trying to be full myth by the time 5.02 hits so can focus on the next batch of upgrading. 1 weeks realgar can make a difference whether some of us get there so is a big deal. Also in respect to the lost gold for elixirs ect not all of us have full wallets to just throw into the game- it's an extra 30 refractor upgrades !!

Btw.. I personally probably will not be full myth by 5.02 am just pointing out that a weeks(6-7 realgar) can make a difference.
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 4:54am

IAmGroot

Professional

I don't know about you hcl but at this stage of gearing some of us are trying to be full myth by the time 5.02 hits so can focus on the next batch of upgrading. 1 weeks realgar can make a difference whether some of us get there so is a big deal. Also in respect to the lost gold for elixirs ect not all of us have full wallets to just throw into the game- it's an extra 30 refractor upgrades !!

Btw.. I personally probably will not be full myth by 5.02 am just pointing out that a weeks(6-7 realgar) can make a difference.
At that specific line in red.......
Think of all the people that aren't in the top 6 guilds that aren't getting the realgar you are that don't have the wallets.
Your point is quite invalid.
I am a CSer, there is no doubt. But without being in one of those top 6 guilds, it puts everyone in those guilds behind, whether they use their wallet or not.
But yes, I suppose I (to a miniscule degree) see your point.
I just think it's really nothing to bitch about.
The merge went fine. Downtime was only 2 hours extra, that's no biggie in comparison to our previous "owners." which would make it 12+ more hours on a merge day.
So.........meh if losing 1 week's realgar is all the "negative impact" we'll have...I'll take it.

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 5:59am

Grimpf

Trainee

If i look on guild screen, there is still a value for Resources (250 grains for spot 3). So maby we will get realgar this week.

Servus

Grimpf

Rate this thread