You are not logged in.

Smugglers Paradise Can't continue irdrich quests

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 3:14pm

Can't continue irdrich quests

Hello,

My girlfriend character has done irdrich 10/66 and pearl ring 58/62 there is no quest anywhere to get or to do. Can't even go Tep portal or use teleport stones on Pearl Ring either can't enter Windy Hills or Tequatl. Everything stopped after when started those 55-> 60lvl quest chain. Those npc who should have quest won't talk. Bug or something went really badly wrong?

edit: character is 60lvl now and there is no quest at all
I'm undisputed king in my own realm
Rospaseta - F2P - deactive
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rospaseta" (Aug 27th 2014, 4:00pm)

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 2:52am

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 6:57am

won't help also World Mystery on Irdrich part are stuck, npc just won't talk. Cave of Elements is last part what worked after that no quest for Irdrich/Pearl ring. Totally mystery what happen.
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 9:43am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Not 100% sure but it can't hurt to check... I have a vague memory of having to visit Avilon and the Elf mage supporting the Darkblood Citadel shield or something there (you have to go up the hill next to telepad). Well at least on League side. And there was a few occasions to visit Novograd also, either Aidenus or the church lady Marianne and the auto-move didn't always understand them - aka, if you didn't read the quest given, there was no way to find what you were supposed to do. But if you are an imp, I don't know how the quests go that side.

Edit: Have you done the quests from Astral Academy starting around lvl 55? Those that will lead you to Pirate Bay or something that leads to Umoir (last zone)... If I don't remember awfully wrong, I think I too got stuck in Irdrich/Pearl Ring before I had opened Umoir...

Anyways, hopefully those might help...

Edit 2: Did you kill that npc in the Cave of Elements? I remember I was lost with that too but eventually after a lengthy period it attacked me after I had been running around the elements cave on every element... if I don't remember awfully wrong, you had to be in some elemental area to make the npc go hostile and attack you - then you needed to switch to different elemental areas according to npc spells so you could do dmg to it (otherwise it always self healed to full hp, if you managed to dmg it). Before that killing, you couldn't get anything open because it's part of WM and needed to move forward with any quests because it was 1 of the links to be broken in the dream world.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Gwiniel" (Aug 30th 2014, 9:57am)

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 12:13pm

well umoir is open also got last quest to Raid dungeon still nothing. Cave of elements quest chain was last worked quest on irdrich area after killing it open teleport and when entered teleport to rebel refuge and no quest, zero, nada etc.
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 12:25pm

Hello,

Cave of elements quest chain was last worked quest on irdrich area after killing it open teleport and when entered teleport to rebel refuge and no quest, zero, nada etc.

There is a fight part before entering Irdrich refuge. Did she missed it ?

She may try again to run through Pearl Ring to every NPC and find some lonely quest ? She can talk to NPC too, sometimes they have a dialogue box.
Can you show us what quests she has in her quest log ?

On Irdich, there is a quest line on the right side of the map, where she have to rescue Charles de Douceur, which is an important NPC for the rest of the story.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 12:57pm

Well she said that after she killed Lictor that mysterious stranger open portal and when entered she was teleported rebel refuge without that fight Scene, i know what scene you mean.
Rospaseta has attached the following image:
  • Allods_140830_145233.jpg
Rosbian -P2P - deactive

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 6:48pm

Hi,

Well she said that after she killed Lictor that mysterious stranger open portal and when entered she was teleported rebel refuge without that fight Scene, i know what scene you mean.

That is really weird.
After this fight, players need to talk to the arisen, and use an item or two in the infirmary, then all other quests are unlocked.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 6:06am

you're not only who is confused by this character, we wrote ticket but don't know can even dev's help us on this situation it is really odd either bugg or some other malfunction. But only what her's char is losing is ruby and gold and never see Tep's pyramid. Oh and ofc lore
Rosbian -P2P - deactive