You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 12:24pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

• "Sanctuary" started this thread

Three New P2P for League + Questions

Hello!

I played back in 2009 before GPotato launched some of those obnoxious patches... well now I'm looking to come back! Did I mention that I brought English speaking friends too? ;)

So, there's going to be a new Full Healer, Warden and Warrior running around for League and we'll be subbing in just a few days. As we're trying to make our builds; we've gotten confused on how many rubies and talent points are available at endgame. Would anyone mind explaining how that stuff works and maybe even post some builds of your own? There also was an item that came out on F2P that let you change your racial skill to that of a different race. Does that item exist in P2P anywhere through a quest or something? I noticed the rules are a little different for the P2P server and we're a huge fan of the changes!

It would be great to get a little guidance as new questions pop up. Looking over the past posts, the community sounds like a real tight knit group. We're here to fix the population issue! :thumbsup:

P.S. I've never played with Hclftw, but everyone seems to miss you... so come back!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sanctuary" (Aug 28th 2014, 12:51pm)

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 2:26pm

Hey there! I have level 60 chars on both factions on p2p and I gotta tell you that it'll be way more enjoyable to start on empire side because we're 1. more people 2. way more international than league 3. we can do more endgame stuff 4. we're friendlier (scientific fact) and overall more supporting to new/old players. Also this should answer a lot of your questions: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2145

If you're interested in joining our guild on empire side message Shaffou, Arenne, Downfall or Khundarsse if they're online.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 2:50pm

Alafff

Intermediate

On a level 60 char you have

-20 stats points (You begin with 20 stats points , they can be already in some stats)
-67 Talents points + 1 from Greatness
-54 Rubies + 2 from GT + 1 from Dc + 1 from Tep + 1 from Eclipse (No one have it atm) + 1 From pvp + 1 From Greatness

For faction , as my friend before i would not recommend league , but that more because i was in New Horizon (Only League guild still active) before and left in bad terms. (For better info , search for a thread named "Im done for")

But your decision is yours to make and nothing forbid you to join them or start a new guild
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 3:13pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

Thank you Zerag, I really appreciate the help!

Sadly that link doesn't mention anything about the Book of Secrets page. It's kind of a big deal because the fairy's racial sucks for healer. :P

You might be able to convince us to switch to Empire but we really like playing from the back foot and being outnumbered and having to put more effort into PvE isn't something we're too worried about. Plus, there's more of you to kill. :love:

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 3:25pm

great attitude :thumbup: just need more ppl like that now and we'll be equal in pvp

also to answer your question, no you can't change your racial skill so choose wisely :P The elf racial is worth it for PVP

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nova" (Aug 28th 2014, 3:31pm)

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 3:52pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

Oh noes, looks like I'm going to be an Elf anyway. Have to look cute you know... :love:

Is there any place I can find updated Reincarnate skills? The Allods Wiki seems wrong and people say they have everything from Mage's Flash to Psionicist's Choke... so we're not sure what to believe...

My friend also wants to know if Warrior is the best choice for tanking and if anyone might know what the League is really missing endgame so we could fill some gaps. Please and thank you! ;)

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 4:01pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Warrior is a good choice for tanking packs , and paladin is better for Bosses , But when 5.0.2 will come out, Warrior will gain increased survivability + Capacity to regen barrier

Each incarnation you level up to 60 give you two spell to chose from , even if you have all class (On f2p serv) you will still only be able to take only one of thoses. ON p2p you can only have one incarnation per character. New Incarnation creation window is good too , cause it tell you which skill of which incarnation you will get if you chose a class upon another.

Finally , Elfes are "Effeminate" So Cute is the good word , you will not look aggressive or Dangerous , but it will not avoid you for getting wasted by orcs :p

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 4:08pm

Quoted

Is there any place I can find updated Reincarnate skills? The Allods Wiki seems wrong and people say they have everything from Mage's Flash to Psionicist's Choke... so we're not sure what to believe...

only place I know of is below, but the site has been inactive since oracle left so that's the reason for a cached version :(
http://web.archive.org/web/2014031910074…-skills-in-5-0/

Quoted

My friend also wants to know if Warrior is the best choice for tanking and if anyone might know what the League is really missing endgame so we could fill some gaps. Please and thank you! ;)

Warrior or Paladin, whichever your friend prefers :) . The league is pretty much missing everything so play what you want! You can change your class in-game for 5k gold whenever you wish, but it has a 30 day cooldown after you use it.

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 4:21pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

Thank you two for the speedy reply!

You can change classes?! Well, he's going to have an easier time picking then! haha

Those Reincarnate skills are crazy! What could a Full Healer do with Temporal Acceleration... or Overture?! Flash would even be epic for PvP. I'm going to rack my brain trying to choose now! I'm really into theory crafting so this is going to be an all day event for me now. :P

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 7:24pm

Alafff

Intermediate

There are class that are more easy than some other to level. Leveling a psio is a pain. So perhaps consider leveling an easy class, Morphing it at level 60 then play your incarnation as your main

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Thursday, August 28th 2014, 10:28pm

Sanctuary

Beginner

Because my friends are new to the game, I'm worried being handed an endgame character of a new class would be too confusing. I foresee a problem of not knowing how to play their class at all. Or at least, that's what I originally thought. That sounds like a brilliant idea for getting the reincarnation skills you want. Assuming you can change your Incarnation's class as well.

Great ideas though. It will be useful when we're not complete noobs! :pinch:

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 6:07pm

As we're trying to make our builds; we've gotten confused on how many rubies and talent points are available at endgame.

On this talent calculator:

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/

+4 talents at 60 if you got Greatness, if you don't it's +3
+14 rubies if you have everything possible done (including eclipse, nihaz, tep, battleground gift), so without those hardest ones it's +10

the "+" shows in upper-left corner as you spend rubies (past 47) and talents (past 67) on the calculator.

Oddly enough, this info (regarding subscription server) is there in the tooltip only in the russian version.

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 7:04pm

Add me on league side and I'll help you
Sunon/Bluron

Btw, i think psionicist is really easy to level up '-'

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 12:48am

Btw, i think psionicist is really easy to level up '-'

It can be, but how you spend your rubies makes huge difference, I can imagine if you screw them up it can be hard.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:30am

Sanctuary

Beginner

I've been playing so add me! Vengeful <3

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 8:07am

If any newbie needs help with a quest, needs gold or has any questions, please send me a PM or write it here. I can help both factions and make your leveling experience less frustrating. :3
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 8:20am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

P.S. I've never played with Hclftw, but everyone seems to miss you... so come back!
HCl plays on the free server :S

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 8:21am

Sanctuary

Beginner

If any newbie needs help with a quest, needs gold or has any questions, please send me a PM or write it here. I can help both factions and make your leveling experience less frustrating. :3

Thank you Zerag for being such a good person! :D +1rep