You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 12:25am

170 crystals for a whole mount forever would sound reasonable for me. That would actually be a really good deal. But You have 7 days...
7 days....
7 days...

:P

170 crystals forever manabike would make the game less fun since every *** would have one
the fun is that NOT everybody has one...

this game is about elitism, superiority and all these things

while in RL its a good thing if welfare is present in games like this the fun comes from rare items...

@GuessItsAmber
i am not trying to sell it
i dont gain anything from the sales
i wanted to pint out that its pretty much the same like every other non-permanent item

droplets of death are the same also... (7 day respec-as-much-as-you-want)

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 7:33am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

170 crystals for a whole mount forever would sound reasonable for me. That would actually be a really good deal. But You have 7 days...
7 days....
7 days...

:P

170 crystals forever manabike would make the game less fun since every *** would have one
the fun is that NOT everybody has one...

while in RL its a good thing if welfare is present in games like this the fun comes from rare items...

@GuessItsAmber
i am not trying to sell it
i dont gain anything from the sales
i wanted to pint out that its pretty much the same like every other non-permanent item

droplets of death are the same also... (7 day respec-as-much-as-you-want)
And you are completely missing my point. We have gotten combat mounts as event items. If I remember correctly we got one not too long ago with the 60 patch. Why start out as an event only to turn around and charge us for it?

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 4:11pm

darkparismo

Beginner

the price 170 Cash shop points for 7 days sounds ok...
But its such a waste of credits.

looking at the wraith we all got 3 days "event" to try out wraith (but not in pvp area's , wich was stupid a pvp mount testing in city :S)
but ok .. not much later the normal sale came for the wraith.
mine guessing will be that the manabike soon will be in sale again.

still i say its a waste of money this event. total useless.
they better could make this a full manabike sale..

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 5:57pm

Don't want it, dont buy it. Simple as that. :p but im pretty sure you can use this in skirmish and pvp since you have to pay for it.

still i say its a waste of money this event. total useless.
they better could make this a full manabike sale..

Haven't seen any perm combat mount for sale yet, maybe when they get desperate for $$ >.<

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 6:14pm

This aspect is only fun if there's NO shortcuts whatsoever (hello $ and €), only time and effort spend playing.

That's why the f2p model is so f***** up.

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 12:54am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

F2P model is f***** up in Allods Online. I would even say f***** up beyond belif.
Free to play model is awsome if done right. For example in: League of Legends, Path of Exile or Hawken. Noone will ever ask for cash in those games and You can play all You want without being at the end of food chain only beacouse You don't feel like spending cash. Still If You want You can buy some cosmetick or a slight exp boost which doesn't change much in the long run. That are examples of a free to play model implemented correctly.

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 1:59am

This aspect is only fun if there's NO shortcuts whatsoever (hello $ and €), only time and effort spend playing.

true

as i am optimistic i keep thinking that most ppl play like us and only very few pay money for the items
i imagine all with good items play either for long time or spend multiple hours / day gaining gold

its a bit of denial i know ;)

but i have learned to live with it
what really makes me curious is when i have conversions with ppl which spent really a LOT of money and still are "behind" me in terms of items.... >.<

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 8:03pm

Would be better to let us test for free. And to make the 170crystals the real price to buy an bad/average mount. and more Crystals for a better mount maybe....

Because mounts are just too expensive these days...

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 8:34pm

a manabike would cost atleast 15k crystals, 170 crystals for a trial is fair. and we already got a trial a few months ago in mount event.

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 1:08am

This rent mount is way cheaper than the real mount. Just think about it.
Real mount would go for 15-20k BC.
20k/170= 117,64 trials.

That's past 2 years. How Many years do you want to stick with a mount before you upg? Those who buy it won't keep it 2 years.
Also you have to add mount feed for lvling, and the batteries! Price for real mount increased a lot now.

The only problem about this trial mount is that it got a duration timer, els i would had invested and bought it. :)

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 8:44am

To be honest,

i don't like this sale, the reason is this:
Bike is better then every other mount, and now it's cheap to have and everyone has it in bgs that i am in:p

About the price, think about it:
a) is it better to gamble with boxes to get a mount?
b) what is the price of each box compared to one certain week of having the mount?
c) calculate mount food amount and the time that it would take to max mount i.e. the time you would have to wait to get the best version of your mount.
in any case it is better to be sure what you buy than it is to gamble with unsure results, so in my opinion it is a good option to give to people.

Yes it kind of makes people that invested in previous permanent mounts feel a little silly because most other mounts suck compared to bike, but i guess that happens from time to time. I still prefer to have permanent items though so i will have to live with it until next mount arrives or the sale stops or becomes more expensive or w/e:P

- Doggie: *woof woof*

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 8:47pm

Bike is better then every other mount

its not

spider is better
titan is better (for fight)
ghost is vastly superior