You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 29th 2014, 4:29pm

Effreti

Trainee

• "Effreti" started this thread

Melee scouts: Not enough rubies?

Ok, I tried comparing some builds for 5.02 scout and I'm facing the same problem as the current scout. Ranged can pretty much make the standard build with around 47 rubies and still have some left over (i have 57 rubies, so 10 left to take things like armor and other extra rubies). But with melee, be it tank or dps, I find myself not having enough.

You can say that for tank you can afford to lose a few dps rubies, but for dps, if you want to get maximum output you have to make a choice: either take all the bleed rubies (both duration and extra damage), aura of ferocity(with the 3 penalty reduction rubies) and 3 stealth reduction rubies (for the out of stealth 3 strikes bonus damage) OR take extra fire damage, 100% of arrow creation and the new ranged aoe damage rubies.

I don't know what to choose, all are too good to pass. What do you guys think? Am I too greedy or melee just needs rubies to be on par?
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Friday, August 29th 2014, 4:46pm

I agree, the struggle is real. Especially now that the crippling blow rubies will actually be worth taking now. The fero rubies is a 50/50 though for PVE. If you got a warrior with you constatly no problem. If not, does raise some struggles.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll