You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 29th 2014, 10:53pm

Rubies and talent points.

Hello everyone,

I need someone who will tell me exacly how many talent points will someone get if he completes the full story of the game and of curse reaches level 60. I only want the number of talent points and rubies were I or someone els will get only from the story line and leveling. This may sound weard for someone but for me its very important. I am asking the exact number if posible.
I checked the allods talent calculator but i am not 100% sure that there are 66 talent points and 40 rubies available.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jasend" (Aug 29th 2014, 11:04pm)

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 10:36am

Effreti

Trainee

I have 57 rubies and 67 talents. Considering I have first mage page and second mage page, you can take 2 rubies off. So 55, I think you can get around 47 from leveling, with the remaining to 55 being world mystery rewards( I think 3 rubies are from raids, so if you don't raid, you should have 52 easy). As for talents, I'm not that sure, I have a blue scroll that gives 1 extra talent, so 66 may be the number.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 11:20am

Thank you a lot Effreti, you don't know how much you helped me now ;)

Rate this thread