You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 6:13pm

The population is low... but that doesn't mean that we can't play the game. We're doing PvP, astral, Tep and every other endgame activity. I don't see the problem of many people.

lol. Sry but you can do pve on f2p ( for less money i think ) so it's stupid to pay each month just for a pve game.

Why nobody say that the pvp (player vs player) don't exist on this server ? There is just a Gear vs Gear like the f2p server , only kids who have 10 years old can can have fun in this game. They must change the pvp system ,to let the possibility to all players to do real pvp , not a pvp based on gear.

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 7:03pm

On f2p pvp is based on gear, runes, m5, CS items like ruby scrolls and pvp mounts. You only have gear on p2p. Gear is somethign you actually have to work for. Also you can't just pay to obtain a huge advantage over other players. It's much more fair than f2p. As I said already, we're doing PvP... We're able to pop Catas, gb, doing open world pvp, dominion etc. We're having fun, being able to enjoy every aspect of the game while not having to pay for every new sale or runes to stay competetive and instead work for our gear (also gear doesn't mean you'll have better chances on p2p, but runes make it much more likely for a unskilled player to win over a skilled player)
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 7:29pm

lol maybe you are able to play jc, koe, dominion ... but if i have less gear than you , you will just killed me instantly in jc, koe, dominion ... so why i should come on this server ? Where is the FUN ?

If i want to die by 3 shots i can connect on f2P . ( on f2P you die by one shot ... yeah it's a huge difference )

In pvp there is no place for new, or players who play few hours a week. Only people who play 24/7 with huge gear can survive in pvp zones, like on the f2p server.

Ps: runes are a gear

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 7:37pm

lol maybe you are able to play jc, koe, dominion ... but if i have less gear than you , you will just killed me instantly in jc, koe, dominion ... so why i should come on this server ? Where is the FUN ?

If i want to die by 3 shots i can connect on f2P . ( on f2P you die by one shot ... yeah it's a huge difference )

In pvp there is no place for new, or players who play few hours a week. Only people who play 24/7 with huge gear can survive in pvp zones, like on the f2p server.

thats what games like allods are all about:
the one who invests most

time
(money)

will dominate those which invest less
skill is not the primary factor here, but still very important

if you have low gear i recommend play as CC, because even low gear players can annoy high gear ones with CC

and of course on payserver you are also without a chance against those with goodgear
and it does not matter for you if the gear or the runes kill you, right?

thats why most ppl prefer the normal server ;)

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 7:58pm

And maybe that's why people leave this game month after month ( both server)...
And no, they don't prefer f2p cause people always cry about it...

It's time to introduce "fun" in this game ( specialy in the p2p )

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 8:12pm

Guza

Intermediate

I still prefer F2P server, even though getting cash shop items is expensive, makes the game more interesting =p
And you dont really need to have too much cash shop items, gear is still a main factor.

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 8:17pm

those who quit it because they dont onehit everything as soon as they are level 60 are the losers...
keep in mind that allods is a STATEFUL game and not a stateless

according to your logic i could nevre have had fun in this game since i play without any $ and leveled long time with 2-1-1 1-1-1 runes
i got killed often is asee teph, sometimes really with 1 hit

but instead of beeing a loser i decided to become stronger

its your decision what you want to be :rolleyes:

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 9:53pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

No game can ever please every player - if you don't like it, don't play. I just can't figure a game in my head that would be like you wish... By what I read from some of your comments, I guess you seek pvp heavy game with minimum effort to be competitive - allods isn't that... it's more like 50% pve, 50% pvp and you really have to work and see effort to succeed in it.

By far Allods has been the best mmo game for me from all that I've tried - it's also most expensive but that's simply because I chose to pay instead grind on f2p server. I know this was a thread over sub server but you keep commenting them both so decided to share my thoughts. Although a lot of cash has been put into this game, I'm still completely useless in end-game since I stopped being active due rl reasons, but at the same time I don't regret it. I had plenty of fun, good and fond memories etc. I just don't have the time anymore that this type of game needs to be successful in end-game. And that's the big point in this all TIME. All mmos requires lots of time - if you don't have time, you're better of playing some purchasable console game alone or with your close friends because mmos are all about time spend playing - you can never beat players that can spend over 10h a day, if you can only play 1-2h a day.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 1:57am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Not everyone leaves because of this. I know I am really on the fence about leaving and it is due to poor customer service. After waiting 4 weeks to get my ticket resolved it has really became a chore to even log in.