You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 1st 2014, 6:35pm

New races/class combinations?

I don't know if I'm alone in this, but is there any plans to allow new race/classes combination in the future?
I love how elves look and act (I've always loved elves, they have that nice cocky personality in Allods and to me they're the only race that has handsome males) but I'm not much into magic type classes, and most of the archetyps aviable to elves are magic themed ones.
I find light melee light armor fighters much more interesting, and 've been a elf rogue in most MMOs since my Wow times, but in here Scouts aren't aviable to them.
I'd love to know if they are planning on opening more choices for classes for all races, so I could finally play with my rogue elf in this great game too.
(Currently I'm playing a bard, it's nice but not the same)

Monday, September 1st 2014, 7:39pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Alls I know is that I would like to see Arisen Engineers. Since they are the noted masters or science and technology it would make sense.

Oh yeah, and the Engineer class trainer is Arizen too!!!

Side rant aside, I would like to see more options here.

Monday, September 1st 2014, 7:58pm

freestile

Professional

with 5.2, kanians will be allowed to be summoners and xadagans wardens ;) nothing about elves

Monday, September 1st 2014, 9:24pm

Aw, no new classes for elves? :( I guess I'll have to keep playing my lute instead of throwing deadly knives...

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 8:30pm

i think male elves look like they dont like women :rolleyes:

if you play bard you CAN throw deadly knives, "flying blade" :thumbsup:

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 9:44pm

It's okay, I don't like women that way either, so it suits me great ;)
And I had no idea about tyhrowing knives, I guess I'll give it a try.
thanks!

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 3:03am

It's okay, I don't like women that way either, so it suits me great ;)
thanks!

perfectly fine then :thumbsup:

flying blade is the best dps skills from bard... its definitely worth

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 9:13am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

thanks!
8| How can you not know about flying blade as a bard? It is a skill that you should have gotten as a low level.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:05pm

When I posed this topic I was just lv 7 or so, I wanted to know if there were going to be any changes coming soon, to see if I should wait before levelling my bard or just wait for more classes to come.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 10:40pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Would be nice for an elven warrior:D or ranger I mean in lots of games elfs are rangers...

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 10:56pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Would be nice for an elven warrior:D or ranger I mean in lots of games elfs are rangers...
True dat is^^^

The archetypical Elven Warrior is known for their keen eyesight and skills with the bow.

Would love to see more available class/race combinations!!!

Doo eet Allods Team!!! Gogo!

Friday, September 5th 2014, 5:07pm

All the xXLegolas95Xx's are waiting for Elven archers/scouts!
We could really use more variety :D

Friday, September 5th 2014, 9:23pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

All the xXLegolas95Xx's are waiting for Elven archers/scouts!
We could really use more variety :D
I can't stand the sight of League characters, much less ELVES! uggg...

However, it would certainly offer more variety of Elf characters to destroy.

On topic: You would laugh your ass off at the number of Xlegolosxx toons in Wow(Blood Elves and Nighgt Elves)...it's absurd.

Edit: It WAS absurd I should say... since I no longer play Wow due to it turning into Candyland version of MMO.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 9:52pm

bring gibberlings over to empire

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 12:03am

bring gibberlings over to empire

there are already some... look at old square, there is a bunch of gibberlings for the entertainment of emperial citizens :P

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 12:30am

Isn't there also a quest where you have to slaughter them (or where that different gibberlings and you just had to feed the ones on old squere)? A dream factory was a nice place so many dead gibberlings ;D

btt: Not having Arisen as Engineer is a sin.

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 2:17am

Isn't there also a quest where you have to slaughter them (or where that different gibberlings and you just had to feed the ones on old squere)? A dream factory was a nice place so many dead gibberlings ;D

slaughtering gibberlings is at the oreshek-stronghold-replica, they are part of the league invaders

the ones from old square are used for a movie, you give money to the orc which is their trainer as a reward for lending them

the gibberlings in dreamfactory were not actually killed, they were only statists for the movie
-> there is a quest in dreamfactory where you kil boars to feed the gibberlings with their meat

Quoted

Not having Arisen as Engineer is a sin.

its plainly silly since even the classmaster of them is one...
i think engineer was planned to be a mana class and then they changed, but arisen can only be classes which use mana, so its hard now :P

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 5:32am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

I don't see anything lore-wise restricting Arisen from being Engineer. Just because they are primarily mana users doesn't mean they couldn't access energy-I mean, I think story wise, even though Arisen have previously been exclusively mana users doesn't necessarily entail that they MUST be mana users...

Also, I'm am VERY happy that the developers decided to go with the energy resource as opposed to mana. It can be harder to manage, especially in long battles but it is, to me, so much more fun. Fits the class better too, in my humble..

I think it's likely that Arisen will be able to go Engy at some point in the future, it just makes to much sense.

Edit: Plus Race change is another easy money grab for developers.

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 7:35pm

Yulian

Intermediate

I support those wanting arisen engineer it's kinda messed up they aren't( but then again they should work on giving the league side something too, and that would be a bore for them) Anyway altough I would very much like elf ranger and warrior it rly wouldn't fit with this game, here elfs are considering them selfes demigod's, they are insane with their beauty and all that.... So they wouldn't rly fit but who cares! Give elf warrior and arisen engineer:D

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 12:08am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

I support those wanting arisen engineer it's kinda messed up they aren't( but then again they should work on giving the league side something too, and that would be a bore for them) Anyway altough I would very much like elf ranger and warrior it rly wouldn't fit with this game, here elfs are considering them selfes demigod's, they are insane with their beauty and all that.... So they wouldn't rly fit but who cares! Give elf warrior and arisen engineer:D
I agree with this and think you are correct! I feel in this particular lore-set(Allods) Elven Ranger doesn't make as much sense as a traditional fantasy setting does.

I would like to see, in addition to the Arisen Engineer, Gibberlings as Engineer. They are crafty and ingenuitive and stuff anyways and would kinda fit the Engineer role on League side.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Intoshadows" (Sep 7th 2014, 11:18am)