Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

02. 09. 2014, 22:28

Low population?

I don't know if I'm correct or not, I'm just low level on my character, but so far I haven't seen many people, not in the starting zone or in the first city, and I don't see many people talking in World chat, how is this game population? I've started a few days ago, but I would hate to learn that not many people play here, I like lively games, not deserted or abandoned ones.
Anyone can let me know if it's just because I'm in the starting zones, or is that normal in any places I go, even main cities?

02. 09. 2014, 22:42

Hello,

Which server did you choose to play on ? Which faction (Empire or League) ?

New Frontier has a good amount of players, mostly lvl 60 :).
I started a new character the other day and there was a lot of newly created characters with me, on League side.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

03. 09. 2014, 00:08

I'm playing on the f2o server, league side, so far I've only seen a couple of people around the first city.
ok then, I hope to see more people as I level up :)

03. 09. 2014, 00:21

Intoshadows

Disciple

Travail: Dad. Artist. Psychonaut. Allods noob.

• Envoyer un message privé

You will see more people. For sure on New Frontier.

Btw, welcome to Allods!

03. 09. 2014, 00:41

it maybe also matters which timezone you are in

EU timezone seems to be more full than NA timezone

03. 09. 2014, 01:44

Ah ok I see, thanks for the info
and thanks, INtoshadows!

03. 09. 2014, 02:01

Travail: Pro Afk'r

You will have zones that are completely dead and then you will have some that have a few people running about. Main 2 zones that are normally active are Asee (lvl 23 - about 28) Coba (lvl 31 - about 35). Basically the rest of the zones can be hit or miss. If you like the game stick with questing till you get to endgame then you shouldn't have a problem with population.

03. 09. 2014, 02:14

Pochtron

Disciple

Travail: Quitted

In allods the best part of the game happens when you reach top level - so don't despair if you don't see many people leveling. You'll find many more at the faction capital and ready for 60+ adventures where you can explore astral, raid dungeons and experience pvp in battlegrounds ! hurry up to reach them :D

Noter cette discussion