You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:13am

• "xxtammyjayxx" started this thread

Vanity gone. Dont exist

I bought the prairie hero costume and i checked wardrobe there is no grey version that exists in the wardrobe the developers didnt add it to the wardrobe and when i right clicked it it didnt go to my wardrobe it disappeared. DONT BUY the costume guys. Also my last costume for my quest is the influential oracle costume which i cannot complete because once again the developers removed this costume from the game and can only get bound version from card events. i used to have un bound costumes of this an sold about 5 of them a while ago now they dont even exist in the wardrobe list of costumes. i suggest the developers add these costumes back because people are being scammed by buying the prairie hero costume and secondly if any is asked for influential oracle costume from quest they CANNOT complete the quest anymore.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:29am

Hi all.. Before patch I I had a costume from Guluxor Tower the one for healer and now I was having problem logging in I restarted the attempt to login and saw may character for the first time after this merge.. My character was wearing a different costume? what could possibly happened to my previous costume?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:35am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

With the introduction of the Wardrobe your character (when you first log in) will be stripped of any vanity, which should be found in the Boutique tab of your bag. What you saw your character wearing was probably the gear, not a different costume.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:01pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

With the introduction of the Wardrobe your character (when you first log in) will be stripped of any vanity, which should be found in the Boutique tab of your bag. What you saw your character wearing was probably the gear, not a different costume.

You try to put it in your wardrobe and they either disappear or you get gold for it.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:47pm

I bought the prairie hero costume and i checked wardrobe there is no grey version that exists in the wardrobe the developers didnt add it to the wardrobe and when i right clicked it it didnt go to my wardrobe it disappeared. DONT BUY the costume guys. Also my last costume for my quest is the influential oracle costume which i cannot complete because once again the developers removed this costume from the game and can only get bound version from card events. i used to have un bound costumes of this an sold about 5 of them a while ago now they dont even exist in the wardrobe list of costumes. i suggest the developers add these costumes back because people are being scammed by buying the prairie hero costume and secondly if any is asked for influential oracle costume from quest they CANNOT complete the quest anymore.

I have no idea why exactly they did that but the wardrobe only lists costumes that you can obtain on your faction. Costumes that can be obtained only by going to the opposite faction are not listed. This includes starter class costumes, and stuff like that. The only enemy faction costumes in the wardrobe seem to be the prophetic card drops.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:57pm

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:59pm

Voit

Beginner

wondering if its just some costumes that are glitched out anyhow any proof of u having it before merge shud ensure a refund of it i guess O_O
Normal person.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 1:01pm

I have screen shots of purchasing the outfit from auction and now its not in wardrobe >.> the prairie hero outfit. check your wardobes it not even a greyed out costume either it dont exist in there.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:20pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Same thing here. I had the prairie Hero hat in my bag after the transfer, when i tried to equip it - *poof* vanished. So if you have some in your bank or bag, be careful.
And in general, check if the costume exists as a grey version in the wardrobe before putting it there, otherwise you won't see it any more !

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:04pm

Yup figured it out the hard way huh XD well it sucks now ;( i hope they can add it, they should have it there if it still is existing around in the game :/ i dont even see the unbound version of influential oracle anymore :s and thats a costume you need for the vanity quest :s no grey version cept the bound version :s

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 7:48pm

Misleydis

Beginner

In lovin' Memory

Hi same here: I have all my outfits created or stored in the closet. So far so good, because with an outfit that did not work: The Outfit of the Prairie Heroes! I've scoured the whole wardrobe, let me show all, event outfits, etc., but the "costume of the prairie hero" is not in the list! I have scrimp 4 months and my dress bought at the auction house for 35.000 gold! I do NOT want to do without it and please restore my costume! Please help! ;(

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 3:11am

Had the same thing happening. Had the costume of the prairie hero, added it to my dressing room, and then never saw it again -.-'

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 9:07am

Bump!!! any GM's have a reply to this??? i have sent a ticket and not one response been patiently waiting for a week to pas since transfer isues were first priority but id like a response to this and how we can get conpensated >.>

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 7:10pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I think the compensation is that if the costume does not exist, it gives you some gold.
At least I thought I read that somewhere.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 7:56pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

I think the compensation is that if the costume does not exist, it gives you some gold.
At least I thought I read that somewhere.

didnt give us here on p2p anything
KAPPA

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 9:36pm

I didnt receive anything and im sure if it was gold it wouldnt be much at all i spent 130k gold on this costume i think i at least deserve the money back since i wasnt aware it was going to vanish i just bought the day we all played first time on patch >.> i also think they should take the costume out of the game because peopel are selling it on auction house and its pretty much scamming people atm.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 10:32pm

Yuna

Trainee

"the wardrobe only lists costumes that you can obtain on your faction. Costumes that can be obtained only by going to the opposite faction are not listed. "

this is wrong. I currently wear Elven Festive Costume and im xada imp.... forever imp.... like true imp... Never went to leuge or anything, i just bought it from a friend while we had an event.
So the theory that you can only have your faction's costumes only is wrong.
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:42am

Bump! Gm please reply to all these people with this issue. No response from a GM nor tickets yes its busy but i would like the isue not being forgotten about when you do get a chance im sure a simple Gm on forums can reply quite easily to this since theyre off in every other thread on forums.

Also another person told me ingame today they spent 149k on that damn costume. I also told the sellers that they will vanish on the buyers but they wont listen so now you could say since theyre aware of this theyre pretty much scamming people. I can list the names of whos selling them purposely now.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 11:02pm

Bump id like some kind response since there was an announcement things are more stable now. this is very poor Customer service, cant handle the tickets or keep things in line dont launch a game. i know many other games who have no problems handling stuff even when things are hectic. this is very ridiculous seeings other GMs post on other threads and not once here at all and some threads are a bit silly too so. i mean really all you have to do i give my 139k gold back and ill be fine OR add the costume into the game again.

Rexina
Astral Nudists

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:22am

i found all my vanity in my bank... and all duplicated. i don't know if it's a bug, and i don't know if it happened only to me.