You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 4:07am

At the moment the successful transfer is more important than missing vanity.
It will NOT get forgotten. The tickets will be solved one by one.
If you wrote 1 ticket it's enough and they will work on it.

Please be patient.

That's something the GM's should tell us not some random player with no more idea then the rest of us.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:23pm

And of course don't forget the League Missionary costume that you get in Asee Teph (well, I did on my Imp summoner) as part of one of the quests over near the snake people. It was tidily arranged in the boutique tab of my bag, and then the patch came. Now it is stuck in the main tab of my bag, and it won't go into my bank, nor into the wardrobe, nor can I sell it.

So either I throw it away or wear it all the time or put up with having yet another piece of, um, stuff in my bag...

The Cultist robes that I got as part of a quest in that one zone that you go to to get the last pieces of the Crystal Helmet, the one you need to let you into Tka-Rik, those robes I have in my wardrobe...
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 3:19pm

And of course don't forget the League Missionary costume that you get in Asee Teph (well, I did on my Imp summoner) as part of one of the quests over near the snake people. It was tidily arranged in the boutique tab of my bag, and then the patch came. Now it is stuck in the main tab of my bag, and it won't go into my bank, nor into the wardrobe, nor can I sell it.

So either I throw it away or wear it all the time or put up with having yet another piece of, um, stuff in my bag...

The Cultist robes that I got as part of a quest in that one zone that you go to to get the last pieces of the Crystal Helmet, the one you need to let you into Tka-Rik, those robes I have in my wardrobe...

Same deal with the Postal Worker's hat.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 3:52pm

Hi everyone!

I'm an ITA server player and tomorrow our server will be closed :(
BUT, someone asked me "what to do" with our vanities/costumes/other, in order to minimize the risk of loss or problems in general.

Shall we take all the costumes/vanities off? If yes, is it better to place them into the bag or in the bank?
AtM I admit I didn't understand if these problems are randomic or related only to specific items (like the Prairie costumes), making impossible to prevent them :/

Any suggestion about what to do before this last merge ? :/

Thank you in advance :D

Monday, March 31st 2014, 11:18pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I thought teppisch was our community manager lol

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:03am

I thought teppisch was our community manager lol

Nope, just some guy pretending to be it.

Our Community manager is Wraith02 http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=497

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:55am

Ninim

Beginner

Hi everyone!

I'm an ITA server player and tomorrow our server will be closed :(
BUT, someone asked me "what to do" with our vanities/costumes/other, in order to minimize the risk of loss or problems in general.

Shall we take all the costumes/vanities off? If yes, is it better to place them into the bag or in the bank?
AtM I admit I didn't understand if these problems are randomic or related only to specific items (like the Prairie costumes), making impossible to prevent them :/

Any suggestion about what to do before this last merge ? :/

Thank you in advance :D

I wouldn't be worried. I had around 200 vanity items (as it turned out D: ) and I don't think I lost any of them - I'm pretty sure the disappearing bug just affects a few specific items.

Anything your character was wearing will be moved to your bag, though - and if your bag is full they might be in your mail instead. I was worried for a minute that I had lost my cat ears, but luckily they'd just been kindly sent to me via the mailman :)

Bienvenuti! :D

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:58pm

Yeah I've had the same problem, I had the Crowns from NA that I bought for 500 gpots at the time I believe and their nowhere now =\
Another funny thing, I got both of the GT costumes (colors) for just about every class.
Now for some I got one head piece but not armor, and others armor but not head piece lawl. Some other bought items that don't exist anymore I guess..