You are not logged in.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 1:34am

Drop the price to half.

Just drop the price of subscription to half to be more international friendly, 10 euros is too much for international players, a server that is almost empty.

Plus, crystals should be lowered because arab players don't pay that much, 10 euros for arabs is too much, 10 euros for me (brazilian) is too much as well.

10 euros = 30 reais(brazilian money), 30 reais is really expensive, W.O.W. subscription is 15 reais(5 euros).

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 1:53am

even while payserver was free noone wanted to play there...
its not only the price...

plus you can buy the crystals now on free server, so play free on payserver is possible (but hard because of exchangerate)

oh and the comparison to WOW is invalid, since its inferior to allods in EVERY aspect...

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 1:53am

wow BR WoW is cheap, I just paid $16.32 including tax for 1 month in NA lol

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 3:29am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

plus you can buy the crystals now on free server, so play free on payserver is possible (but hard because of exchangerate)

oh and the comparison to WOW is invalid, since its inferior to allods in EVERY aspect...
I don't think this is a fair assessment. Wow is a fantastic game! You can't beat the lore and history. It has excellent pvp system with the arena brackets allowing teams from groups of 2versus2 to 5versus5 to compete as well as many, many different battlegrounds and pvp zones.

I personally think Allods is a much better game(in MANY regards) but Wow is(IMHO) worth every it of 15 bucks a month.

Allods shouldn't expect to charge DOUBLE the cost of the #1 most recognized MMO on the planet.

Wows main fault was when Blizzard starting trying to appeal to the casual gamers MORE than the dedicated gamers. The messed up the balance and tuned it into Candyland with Pandas and free everything's.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 3:47am

I don't think this is a fair assessment. Wow is a fantastic game! You can't beat the lore and history. It has excellent pvp system with the arena brackets allowing teams from groups of 2versus2 to 5versus5 to compete as well as many, many different battlegrounds and pvp zones.

I personally think Allods is a much better game(in MANY regards) but Wow is(IMHO) worth every it of 15 bucks a month.

Allods shouldn't expect to charge DOUBLE the cost of the #1 most recognized MMO on the planet.

Wows main fault was when Blizzard starting trying to appeal to the casual gamers MORE than the dedicated gamers. The messed up the balance and tuned it into Candyland with Pandas and free everything's.

while i have NEVER played wow myself i have watched other ppl play it and talked with them, a LOT
there are so many (little and big) differences in comparison to allods which bring me to my judgement that allods is vastly superior to wow (gameplaywise!!)
i can NOT judge the lore and history of WOW! :P

the point i wanted to make was that i REALLY dont think that low population on payserver is because of the amount of money they charge for it

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:04am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

I agree with this. ^^^

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:32am

The price is absolutely fine. You can decide if you either just want to test it for a month (I think a free trial should exist but.. meh) or pay for 6 months in advance which would mean you only pay about 3-5€ a month.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 8:18am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

the point i wanted to make was that i REALLY dont think that low population on payserver is because of the amount of money they charge for it
Paying for or grinding for 1k crystals is outrageous for a dead or almost dead server.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 3:23pm

actually when it was free the population was grown, many new players
i don't have char on f2p server, farming there (tons of gold) just to buy subscription is stupid
I don't like WoW either but the game has a giant playerbase, so...

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 4:46pm

Paying for or grinding for 1k crystals is outrageous for a dead or almost dead server.

Server being dead is completely irrelevant to the price. It should be a fixed value, not changing depending on how many players are there. As I said many times, it's the people's fault it is how it is, not the company's.

In Russia (I guess people there don't have the new, f***** up mentality of the western countries) the p2p server functions on exactly the same terms and it's one of the most populated of all the servers there.

But I think we're close to the breaking point, with the ridiculous costs on the "free" server and near-impossible to cross barrier for new players, people will start dropping out of the free server and temporarily quitting. After a time they will realize they can't really stop playing this addictive game (there's nothing remotely close on the market atm) and will come back - this time to p2p.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 4:54pm

Server being dead is completely irrelevant to the price. It should be a fixed value, not changing depending on how many players are there. As I said many times, it's the people's fault it is how it is, not the company's.

In Russia (I guess people there don't have the new, f***** up mentality of the western countries) the p2p server functions on exactly the same terms and it's one of the most populated of all the servers there.

But I think we're close to the breaking point, with the ridiculous costs on the "free" server and near-impossible to cross barrier for new players, people will start dropping out of the free server and temporarily quitting. After a time they will realize they can't really stop playing this addictive game (there's nothing remotely close on the market atm) and will come back - this time to p2p.

I really hope that this will happen. Most of the players I've met on p2p have been disappointed by the cash shop. We're slowly and steadily growing on empire but league is completely dead and we need some new enemys to fill the gap.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 5:02pm

useless topic
Burç

The Noob

Spoiler Spoiler

Carisma - Whacky - Fantastic - ObeyUrMaster - Reprobate - Stiff - Carismakiss - Almond - Comet

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:15pm

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:52pm

i still dont get it why people dont come back , mybe its the price yes for me the price is too expensive for this..it should be 7 or 8 euros that would be okay ..hope too see more players when new patch comes out :D :D :P :P :P :love: :love:

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 7:46pm

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 9:42pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

i still dont get it why people dont come back , mybe its the price yes for me the price is too expensive for this..it should be 7 or 8 euros that would be okay ..hope too see more players when new patch comes out :D :D :P :P :P :love: :love:
I don't come back because $13.70 (US) is just way to expensive to experience this server by myself as it is dead when I play. Makes it kinda hard to go astral, raids and even do Dom (Dom is due to the change of times for the US).

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber"

See above for my reason for the price being to expensive. I still say the company had the perfect time to advertise this server when it was free. It shouldnt be left to the players to advertise for them.

While the server may function exactly the same no on seems to care about the customers of either server here and maybe just maybe that could be the difference between Russia and us.

I do agree that the costs to be competitive with the "best" are outrageous, but unfortunately it is what it is. I am one that temporarily quit (still not sure what I am going to do) not because of the outrageous prices of the Item Shop but because the people that run this game seem to care less about the players and even less for the people that actually spend real money on this game. 9 out of 10 times it is a Mod that tries to help the players and the presence of the CM/GM is rarely seen unless they are posting in the Announcement forum.

Rate this thread