You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 4:45pm

Cartoon Contest - How I spent My Summer! - discussion thread!

Here you can discuss the cartoon contest.

Please use this threads for discussion, joke entries etc.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 5:40pm

"This how i spent my summer" cartoon entry

Avo

Very funny - but you didn't read the requirement ;)

Quoted

Moving on from the photo contest, we're now asking you to create a short Comic Strip depicting your favourite time within Allods over the summer! We're looking for a Comic that shows some of your favourite scenes this summer, It could be singing in the Karah-Koi, or betting on the crab races from the Tropical Atoll, Taking on Maus in the Battle of Summerhold or something less summer related, maybe your favourite guild raid, a goblinball match, exploring the gameplay changes within the 5.0.01 update or any other in-game activity.

moved to the discussion thread

-Wraith

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Sep 10th 2014, 12:00pm)

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 10:27pm

"This how i spent my summer" cartoon entry

Avo

Is that... Jennifer Lawrence? ...boy, you must have been working extra hours since September the 1st then...

Rate this thread