You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 5:07pm

Lucky Hours - This weekend

Here you can discuss this weekends Lucky Hours

Quoted

Dear Users,

Now is the time for you to reap the rewards you have earnt with some more Lucky Hours for both servers!
With the last 5.0.02 preview we asked you all for 200 likes, and across all platforms we are happy to announce..you made it!

Over the weekend we will be running a Double XP Event between 20:00 and 00:00 Server time (CET) / 11:00 to 15:00 PST on Saturday the 6th of September.
We will also have a Double Prestige Event between 20:00 and 00:00 Server time (CET) / 11:00 to 15:00 PST on Sunday the 7th of September.

We hope you enjoy these events.

-The Allods.com team

The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Friday, September 5th 2014, 5:44pm

Reirei

Beginner

4 hours ......wow.... Clap clap clap clap u guys know how to spoil your customers. Now let's guess which time zones it's gonna suit.... Funny I thought NA and eu merged, not that one time one gets all the bonus. For once think outside your silly little eu dedicated brains and acknowledge that people from multiple time zones around the world play and pay into your game.this is very close to descrimination here and I don't think you really wanna open that can of worms..... That's my rant now how about you seriously try to incorporate the rest of the world not just your little eu buddies.
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Reirei" (Sep 5th 2014, 5:52pm)

Friday, September 5th 2014, 5:55pm

Nemesis

Trainee

Drama now for lucky moment ? :o

Friday, September 5th 2014, 6:24pm

Hesterien

Beginner

Living in EU myself, those hours does not really suit me well. 8 to midnight ? Not alot about Allods suits me at this time.

It's nothing like when it was owned and run by Gpotato/mail.ru. I seriously miss those times..

Friday, September 5th 2014, 6:35pm

I'm happy that there IS a lucky moment. It may not suit you, but it may suit other peoples schedules. Also it'll not be the last one, so don't cry. :3
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 6:52am

We should be thankful for what we have :love:
It might not happen at all :P :whistling:

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 1:07pm

8 to 12 on a saturday in summer....(atleast I have an hour before I leave towards town)

Don't get me wrong, I really love having lm again, but could you put the next ones (if we have them) into the afternoon and not the evening? I don't know about the demograhics of the playerbase, but I believe that an earlier start (or the doing on sunday) would suit most of us better.

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 2:28pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Nice ,we have four hours.Why not whole day or whole weekend ? uhm,i think this is just few ;not even a compensation for loosing time and xp scrolls then falling through textures endless ..(gladly this patch we can buy the thingy from boutique so our reincs won't loose xp dieing).
Imho,it could still last whole weekend.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 10:17am

Nice ,we have four hours.Why not whole day or whole weekend ? uhm,i think this is just few ;not even a compensation for loosing time and xp scrolls then falling through textures endless ..(gladly this patch we can buy the thingy from boutique so our reincs won't loose xp dieing).
Imho,it could still last whole weekend.
Because they don't give a light fck about players. When gpotato used to be in charge, there was LM whole damn weekend. At least some time at NA servers. But this. 4 hours, ahahahahaha.

Rate this thread