You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 11:42am

sub payment issue

So, yesterday I bought some crystals and used them to subscribe to the subscription server. But when I log in and select that server, I get the message that I don't have an active subscription. I would like some help with this issue. And yes, I have already submitted a ticket but have yet to receive an awnser. Also I have not received a verification email after sending my ticket.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 12:02pm

try to log off with your account at the server selection menu, then log in til the subscription appears. that happened to me several times and i had to log off/log in til the subscription appeared (it may disappear sometimes, idk why, sometimes doesn't show that we have a subscription active, but idk if they've fixed this with the latest patch or the problem is with your account)

Monday, September 8th 2014, 12:59pm

I tried that before and just now i did it like 10 times more, but it's not working :pinch:

Monday, September 8th 2014, 1:19pm

Hello,

Have you checked on New Frontier if you still have your crystals on your account, or if they have been used for your subscription ?
You create a character on New Frontier, enter the game, and open the Boutique by clicking on its icon (bottom left on the screen).
You will see how many crystal you got (or not).

If you have no answer after a few working days (4-5), you can send Wraith02 a PM on the forum with your ticket ID, he will ask what's happening :).

EDIT : i moved your message to "Technical Issue". It will have more visibility, and maybe more answers.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 8th 2014, 2:13pm) with the following reason: Wraith02 not Wraith01 :D.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 2:42pm

When I bought the crystals, I bought 1100 of them. As I expected I have 100 crystals left in the boutique. Which means I did spend 1000 crystals for my subscription.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 6:44pm

alright. everything is good now. I managed to get in.