You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 1:13pm

wat this ruby do

hi guys :)

may someone explain wat damage spread means for this ruby and if it really worth to get for dual builds ?

thanks alot :)
foldmor has attached the following image:
  • damage spread.PNG

Monday, September 8th 2014, 1:31pm

Let's see if I explain that right.

Weapons don't deal a static amount of damage. The damages varies between the two numbers given on each item(give me a sec to make a screen). The ruby modifies these values so that your damage output with paired weapons becomes more stable.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 3:47pm

dragagon

Unregistered

i have the same on my warrior :) let me try to explain is easy:

take as example, with some paired swords your hits would be between 2000 - 4000 damage.

now what this ruby does is Ensure you more to deal stable hits which would be in THIS case: 3000.

so it just goes more somewhere inbetween your max & minimum hit so you are more certain of what you will hit. i tested this with epic paired axes in coba and hitted non stop 1662 dmg on goblins there with that ninja attack (6 attacks in rapid mode)

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 1:25pm

thanks alot guys .. tht really help me :) ... i just got another question ... is it worth to play with dual warr ?? i mean if it really do good dmg in pve / pvp / raid ??

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:22pm

In my opinion (I can be wrong) dual warr in PvE is as good as 2H, for lvling could be even better. In PvP I would prefer slower but stronger hits from 2H, not to mention that 2H has better survivability (Thick Plate, Survival Code, Lance Warrior rubies).

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 11:08pm

only 2handed weapon axe / mace is worth

axe for bursting
mace for constant dps (and higher over long time)

all other weapons are NOT worth for warrior

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 11:04am

Yulian

Intermediate

I really don't get you all with your paired build, it hits fast and may have pretty nice dmg for dps but... That's all there is to it... On the other hand hiting with paired feels like you move your hand in the air... NO feeling of power no anything.... Plus 2h is the best there is both pvp(expecially pvp if you get those cc skills) and lvling pve, also you deal good dps if you got for a dps build... (note that having 2h for lvling it's not the same as going for 2h dps at max lvl... Anyway 2H IS KING!

P.S. This is my opinion and never gonna change it...