You are not logged in.

Client What is this?

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 2:42pm

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

What is this?

What is this bug? just happened while I was wondering around... I could still run the game after that happened but I chose not

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 8th 2014, 2:50pm) with the following reason: image link

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:12am

Crits

Beginner

Not sure never seen it before but just thought id say thats pretty sweet, lol, but seems as if the whole game is going crazy today, connection issues for many. May be part of that.
"It's no ones fault but my own, it's the path I've chosen to go."

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 2:11am

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 6:53am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Yes it was the same for me

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 9:14am

Windstorm

Trainee

I had same thing .Game acts really weird for me also .

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 11:43am

If any of those points don't help, and the problem persists, please submit a support ticket: http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/6/
The client team might be able to assist if they can get more specific details about your computers

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 12:48pm

Nandita

Intermediate

Well,

T̨̲̜̤͔̗̭̖ͦ̈́͊ͦ͛ͣ͛ͣ̃̃̂̃̌ͧ͜͟͠ͅo̢̧̨̺̹̺͚͓̹̬͈̭̻̦̼̭̫ͤ͛ͪͬ͊͒̏͌̈ͥͤ̈ͥͯ̅̕͘ ̷̢ͪͮͧ̓͟͏̸̱̳̺̝i̶̛̫̥̼̰̝̣̥̜̥̜̥͚̫̦̙̺̺ͤ̊̇ͤ͊̀̔͑͂ͨ̏ͬͮ̒̄ͅň̴̦̜͎̦̩̼̉ͦ̀͝͝v̨̠͈̖͑́̅͛̆̄ͩ̌̐͆̂ͪ͂̔̚̕͜o̳̝͕̼̮͙̲͉̟͉͚̜̭̲͖̙̠̽͒͋͌̈́̽͊͂̚̚͘͟͠k͆̔̽ͧͥ̍̀̃̿͛ͬ͗̚̚҉̳͙̭̝̀́e̢͓̬̼̪̹̤̞̟̣̲̤͖̟̘̒ͮ̓͛̾̔͂ͣ͆̊͐̐͒͘ ̅ͣͣ͋͗͒̈́͑͆̓̓̚҉͏̧̬͙̞͍̙͟t̡̳̲̠̤̪͌̂ͩ̓̒̿̚͟͟͜͢h̐͛̔̈́҉͇̜̘͕͕̫̲̮͚̺͔̞͙͕͍̘͔e̵̷͈̩̠̭͖̱̦̩̥̭̓̄̆̌͆̑͐̆͛́̀ͭ̅͌͜͞ͅ ̨̨̲͉̙͕̪̰̗̦̳̩ͨ̈́͗ͪ͑̓ͪ̀̄̓̎̊̆̈́̾̂ͭ̿͞h̸̨̨̛̯̰̮̮̿̑ͣ̆ͫ̀̚iͧ͗̍͐̌̂̈ͭ̑̂͝͏̜̣̳̤̦̹͝v̢̲͕͕̝̝͇̭̤̳̗͂̀ͥͥ͘͟ͅȩ̼̲̺̞͉͙̲̳̼̺͔͒̏ͯ̌ͨͯ̎̔ͣͧ̅ͮ͒̏ͮ͘-̵̴̸̨͂ͦ̈́̈́͏̼̲̝m̵̨̡͍̫̲̦̜̲͐͋ͭ̊ͩ̈́̿ͮͫ̍ͣ͂ͬͤ̍̚̕i̵̡͍̰̯̹̜͕͎̿͆ͭ̀͌ͨ͋̆ņ̸̥̺̜̮͔̯ͭͧ͐ͥ̌̾̇ͮͥ͋̓́̀͜d̸̒ͮͣͮ̿̑͒́͏̛̼͈͓̩̲̲̺͍͙ ̸̴̧̨̲̞͙̞̻̺̳̻͇̘̳̞̺̗̝͇̑ͣ̒̓ͮ͑̅̈ͮ͛̾ͫͩ̉̊̏̓͌̑̕r̈̎̃̒ͧͥͤ̾̉̿ͭ̄̅̀͘͏͏͔̖̱̫͎̮̥̳̬̮̱̥͕͙̩̻͜ͅe̷̷̦̟̟͕̫̥͉̭̬̞̗̥̼͉̹͖͊̇͗̇ͯ͋ͥͥ̇̈ͥͤ̃͜p̶̮͇̠̪͈̩̟̱̤̳̮͓͈̲̭ͯͫ̽̇͂͗̓ͬ̾̀ͩ̚͟ͅr̢̡̢̦̤͔̙̟̠̱͇̭͎͈͍̈́̉͗ͮͫͭ̋̆̽̂͗͒͛͛ͩ̾̏́͟ē̶̸̷̩̬̲̬̭͈̝̪̤̱̲̰̙̜̆̑͛ͩ͑ͣ͒ͮͥ͂ͯ̀ͤ͊̽́ͅs̷̨̨̳̹̮͓͇̻̜̱̠̳̝̯̼͕̫͉͓͖͇̈̋͆ͤ͂̓͑̍̒͌̔̚e̷̴̛̟̮̗̝̱̣̻͎̲͙͎̙͎͕͍̒ͭ͊̋ͣ̾̀ͪͣͫ̆̃̆̅ͯ̊̏̐͟͝n̸̍ͨ͛̊̊̉̆ͭͫ͗҉͓͈͍̥͚̙̪͙͚̞̜̠̘͉̭̺̱͚̪t̿ͤͯ̌̑̃̏̐̒҉͍͍̭͖͓̜̰̳̠iͫ̾ͪͮ̚͏̧͈̬̮̣̙̩̳͉̩̝n̨̟̦̖̬̪ͬ̌͑̈́̎̊̄̅̈́͊͒̒̋̂͆̄ͥ͗̚͜͢͟g̸͚̘͍͚̫̱͇̻̗̱̟͇̳̩̙̩̍̔ͬ̚̕͞ ̮͔̦̬̮̦̔͐͒̃̅̿̔ͣͯ̆̎ͨ͑ͪ̄̔ͫ̏̀̕̕c͆̍̂̇ͥ̆̌̔̂̾ͩ̌͏̵̥̞̠͍̙̻̱͓ĥ̷̶̺͇͙̯͎̆͆ͨ͒ͨ͋ͨ̐͋́ͥ̒̓͛̾̆ͨa̭͍̼͚̟ͤͤ͛̊ͭ͊̌̌̏̇̔̒ͩ̆ͯͫ͑͋́͘͞͠ơ̷̢̞̻͖̲͔̖͕̙͓̠̗͒̒̈ͬͭ̈ͮ͛ͥͣ̀͊͠ͅͅş̜̗̤͕̯̗̪̖͍̲̼͔̞̌ͮ̌ͨ͐ͫ̇̉͋͑͗ͭ̚͠͠͞.̷̢̛͙̰̪̳̥̦̠͔̺̯̼̙̽ͫ͋̏̇ͭ̍̆̚
̶̡ͪͤ͑ͭ̍̀̇͏҉̨̭̲̦̫̺I̴̵̭̻͓̠͉͎̳͉͍̼̙̗̱͖̋̍̄ͤ̓ͯͦ͑̓͂͊ͣ̂́͞n̶̴̩̻͖̪̟͕͉̺̰͇ͣ͛̔ͧ̎ͨ̑ͩ͋̒͠v̭̣̭̪̯͋̂͛̋ͭ̌͌̎̒̓̒̚̕ͅȯ̏̓̂̍͋́͛̓̾͐̍̆҉҉̶̬͔̩̠̰͍͖͍̜͔́ͅk̮̺̹͙̮̻̱͇͇̹̒̓́̏̈́́̀̀̕i̶̵̴̤̩̳̮̮̼̪̠͙͎̱̭̘̞͙̻̮̥̖̋̈̒̑͋͊͂̊ͧ̌͊ͬ̓̎̓͐̕͞n̠͈̦̣͈̙ͨ̓̈́̽ͯ̿͛̎̏̓̊͘ͅg̲͖̦͎͕̘̤̭̯̪̣̝͎̟̺͑̉̀ͧ̓̓͘ ̔̌ͯ̿̓̾ͮ͆͐̆̊͏̡̧̙͉̮͇̮̬͜͡t͓̮͇͈͎̜͖̩͖ͦͧͪ̔̽͋ͬ̕͟h̷̨͆̇̽̉̉͜҉̠̼̖͖̣̺̞̲̞͍ë̷͇̠̳͓̤̬͙͎́̍́̓ͧͤ̋̇̆͒̽̂̀͠ ̂̏̑̈̐̒̉̽̄ͭ̐͌͊͗ͩ͗҉̻̳̣̭̩̝̘̟̰̠̦͔̬̰̜̣̫͔͟f̷̗̘̱̣͊ͩ̒̿̉́̄̓ͦ̎ͫ̌͗̈̀́ė͙̺̲̫̫̙̙̺̳̲͕̦͕͈͖̥̠ͧ̑̓͋̀͝͞͞͠ͅé̪̩̙͙̱̘̰͖̠ͯ̔́̊̄͑ͥ͑ͦ́̽̉̐͒̑̅̕͟͢͠͠l̷̛͍̘̣͇̯͔̓͐ͪͩ̋͌̀̕͟ì̶̡̞̭̭̱̺̼͉͎͍̬̮͖͔͚̹̝̒́̍͋̔̈́͋ͪ̈̅ͮͥͤ͘͠n̴̹͙̞ͧ̈́̐͝g̶̴̷̺͖̣̠̺̱̞͎̭̙̝̩̩̼̳͍̤ͩ̊͛ͭ̒̅ͩ̉ͥ̇͗͐̀ͅ ̧̳̟͙͔̝͈͔͉̲̹̺͍̯̈̇͊͌ͤͩͦͯ̎̏̉ͧ̽̏̈́ͨ̋̌ͭ́͝ơ̷̡̱͖̘͓̙͔̔̈̌̑̑̈̅ͩͬ̽͛́ḟ̶̊̽ͬ͂̒͑̒́́̆͑̓͐ͥ̈́̊͒͏̡̱̳̪̭͚̫̱̫͠ͅ ̶̨̧̛͚̠͇̺̠̠͎̗͖͖͚͎͈̭̼̼̤̘͔͆̓̽́̈́͗ͩ̑̑̃ͧ̐̂͒̎ͩ̔̏́c̶̡͖̬͙̭̜͔͇̥̥̖̫̥ͥͧ͒͑ͨͥͭ̇́͆̐̅͋͑͜͞͠ḧ͕͎̰̳̪̠̠̩̙͉̖͖̳́̂̿́̇ͬ̔́ͨ̀ͥͭ̋̾̏̑͗ͥ̇͢͞ạ̠̲̼͓̗̫̗̩̲͕̲̯̪̦̯̫͒̇̾ͫ̾̌͑̔ͦ̋ͭ̇͊̅͘͢͢o̶̱̰̼̬͓̘͖͔̺̞̪̜̮̙̠̬͑ͧ͂̆͘͜͟s̡̥̯͕̗̟̠̰̲͕̰̬̝̭̋̑ͣ̌̄ͭ͒.̶̟̬̝̼̗̩͎̟͎͍̱̠͛͌͑̅̀̕͢
ͥͦͪ͌̊ͫ͑̌ͭͮ̂҉̨͉̻̥̖̟̺̝̯̪̻͖̝̟̙̞̹̯̀͟͡W͛ͤ͛̂ͫͦ̚͝҉̛̩̞̲̞̖̥̹̜̩̺̺͎͕̙̩͍͎̬̰͝į̸͋̾͂͊҉̧͎͔͔̱͔̹̩͙̤̥̦̩͚̥t̙͔̝̭͙̗͎̤̎̅ͧͩͤͣ̇̒̊̓̌̿͟͜͞͞ḩ̙͖̫̲̺͙̩̀̊̐ͩͨͦ̾ͨͬ̐̆ͣ̌̃̂͜͟ ̢̛ͩͧͯ̋̈ͨ̓͑̓ͨͦ̒̉̋͢҉̧̺̪͇͎̰̳̦̮͕͈̙̥͕̰̼ͅo̴̰͙̣͉͔̙̗̗͚̲̜ͬ͆ͧͨͥ̈́̾̎̎̓́̚͘ͅͅư̡̢͓̳̰͍͖̮͖̰̩̳͖̞͈̩͕̲̜ͯͣ̈̄ͪ̆͊͛́̑͒̔͋ͥ́̚͡t̸̶̢̨̘̙̩̯̫͚͔̰̪͕̗͕̮͇̜̳̟̔̒͂̆̓ͣ͝ ̡͊̉ͩ͋͊̃͒̍͠͏̸͍̙̥͓̺ơ̾̀͆͆ͫͨ̚͟͏̳̪̤̻̙̱̰͟r̢̧͚̙̩̣͕͓̱̦͓̲̗̞͈̝̦̣̣̈́͋ͬ̋̚͘͜͢ͅḍ̸̷̭͍̮͐̈́̊͆̃̈̎̓ͧ̿̐͑͒ͬ͟ȇ̏̅̈̃̆͞҉̳̥̤̹̟̖͉̯̰͙̘̣͝ͅͅr̵͋ͫ̏̽ͬͮ͑͂ͨ̂ͤ͟͞͏̧̥̳̖͈.͆̇̏̓̎͐͊̾ͥͦ͏̧̜̦̟̹̪̜̰͙̼͇̲̥̪̫̜̗̕͘͝ͅ
̛͖͈̱͈̙͙̂̽̾ͦ̑̉̉͒ͨ͆̇͋̃̍ͩͤͫ͘Ţ̰̮̥̘͈̳̮̫̗̱͎̝̳̯͇̲͆̀̂͛̽ͨ͢h̴ͨ͆̓͒̅̎͆̓̍ͤͬ̊͌͑͘͏̢͙͉̭̝̙̬̼͈̱͖̰̖̩͚è̛̥̙̗͍ͦ̎̀ ̵̧̨̞̮̫̼̫͚͚̭̼̻̝̔̎̋́̊ͮ͂͑̂ͣ̀̀̆̇̓̊̚͟͝N̨̧͕̪͔͓̖̭͖̞ͮ̄ͭ̐̀è̵ͩͥͪͫ̌͌̒͂ͬ̓͒ͧ̽̚͢͏̟͎̗̱̖͓̟z̮̭͚̠̜̦̼̘̖̦̺̆͂̅̑̃ͣ̋̌͌ͩ̐̚͘̕p̴̵̳̥̖̠̼͚͎̙͇̰̼̱͎̭̾ͣ̽ͯͫ̍ͬ͆ͥ̑ͤͤͦ͆̀̕͠e̢̙̫̘̬͇͇ͪ̈́͑͆͐ͮ̅̄ͥ͋ͨ̍̂͗̀r̛͈͙̫͉̖̤̦ͥͫͧ̉ͦ̂ͪ̉͆̓ͬ̓ͦ̏͡͞͡ͅd̸̸̻̥̤̭̜̰̹̱̯̥͖͇̭̲̝̲͙̫̻ͫͮ̽ͤ͋̉̇̒̓ͬ͋͛ͮ̽̈́͛̎͢i̶ͮͬ̎̏̆͂ͯ̈́̃̔ͩͭ̌̑ͤ̇ͭ̌ͪ͏͍̻͇̜̰͕̣̠̮̣̱̀͡a̧̍̔͑͑̅͐ͧ͌̂ͦ̃̋͊͗̉̊҉͏͔̼̼̤̝͖̞̠͇͙̹͎̠̲̹ͅń̡͂̐ͤ̓͛͐̈́́̓͏̰͚̭̫̥͚̬͈̭̠̲̱͚͠ ̴̢̳̗͙̺̮̟͇̜͎̬̺̞̤̄̽ͮͯ̑̍͐̇ͨ̇ͅĥ̡̞̱̪͍̞̹̓ͨ̄ͤͮ͛ͯ͐̓ͬ͐́͜͞ͅi̴̴̴̛̱̖̱͖̝̝̰̗̘͓͓̹̬̻͔ͫͣͧͤͬͯ͜ͅv̨͚͔̹̹̮̰̗͍̠͎̪̱̲̞͑̄̀ͩ̒́̈́ͨ͑ͅeͩ́ͭ̆ͪ̉̓̃̐͢͟҉͚̟̦͉̯-̛̘̗̦͉͖̗͈́ͯͣͣͭ̍ͯͮ́̊ͦ̊̈́ͭ̉͆ͭ̄͝m̨̛̲͇͍͇̣̈́̃ͭͥͬ̎ͬ̓́͢͡ͅì̧̃͋̏̋̃͊̉ͫͥ̈́ͩ̉҉͖͚̼͔̙̠̟̤̮̘̳̰̰͟n̸̨̫̟͍͇̰͕͓̘̥̰̺̄ͩͧ͢ḑ̴͔͚͖̗̥̳̪̬̯̦ͦ̏̿̓̐ͦ̓̆̾ͥ̄̾́͢ ̵͆̊ͥ̅̽̑҉̸̵͍͔̲̺̺̜́oͧ̿̌̀ͦ͏̶̴̨̡̥͇̹̻̟̯͇̮̥͖̪̫͍̳̪̹f̴̛̠̲̳͓̮͍̺͍̻̥̟͕̙̗̦̳̂̃ͧ͊̎̍̈͌͗̚̕͘ ̛ͤ̈ͭ̋̌͌̃̑͒ͦ͘͝͠҉͓̻̞̲̗̪̳͙̮c̸̵̵̛̟͇̣̮͖̥͔̭̪̬ͥ̾͋̎̌ͬͩ̌̉̂̓̽ͦ͊ͬ́́̚h̴̶̲̟̬̪̝̻̖̩͉̗͖̋̋͛ͦͨͪ̉̿̓̑͛ͥͫ͌ͣ̃ͪ̀͢ͅá̛͖̳͕̮͔͚͇ͯ̃ͣͥ͟ơ̶͙̦̻̣͎̫͖̗̞̅̉ͨ̎͑̏̉̈́s̢̪͙̬͎̙̳̭̏̂̂͊ͩ͗ͣ͆̾̍ͩͤ̎ͥ̾.̼̭̘͍̺͐͛ͣͥͩ̾̔̀͘̕͟ ̈́ͮ͌͂ͩ̔͋ͣ̎̊̃ͯ҉͚͇͖̘̫̗̝̟̦̲̳Z̦̣͈͔̋͋̅̌̓͞͞ͅạ̵͙͓̠̇̅͂ͧ̌ͦ̎͋͌́̐ͧͣ͟l̷̵̩͈͇͚̬̲̯̞̭ͯ̆̆͊͑͊g̨̛͕̦͇̲̫̩͇̰͙̗̺̠̞̫̩̰̹̎͋ͩ̓̏̾̂ͦͫ̂̈́̅ō̌ͧ͑̑̊̾̄̽ͤ̋̎͏̶̰̗̫̯̪͎̤͓͓̟͞.̶̙̹̼͖̣͔̬̻͇̲̱͎̪̈́̂̏͊̍͘͞
̶̵̶̡̳̦͉̪͔̖̭͚̱͚̩̊̐̍ͥͪ̊H̀ͯ̾͆́ͩ̔ͦ͏̛̛͘͏͖̼̟̼͉͔̭̣͍̖̦̮̰̜͔̯ę̸̶̷̰͓͉͔̲͇̤͋ͬ̂ͫͫ̂̈͒ͮ̂̎̉̄͒ͩ͢ͅͅ ̴͈̪͈̦̖̔ͭ̊ͤ̓̆ͤ̑͂͒ẁ̶̟͎͇͍͙̬̭̮̙̖̫͇̤͈̫̘̯̾ͪ͗͋ͧ͛͘͝h̦̹̰̳̫̠̼̎̊ͨͣ̏ͦ̅́̿̃̑͌̒ͣ͂͢͢͝͞ǒ̧̑͒̅ͣ̄̌̊̂ͣ͌͒ͥͧ̽̚҉͙͔̘̪͓͚͉͚ ̸̼͙̱̖̰̯̠͚͇̗̩̥̣̹͊̅͗͊ͪ̑̔̂ͨͅͅW̶̢̱̹̠͎͔̱̪̤ͣͪ̓̐͒ͧ̐ͤ͛̀ͦ̓̃̓͑ͪͫ̚̕͝a̛̗̼̦̺̜̖̹̬̞͉̩̩͉̣̞͈̮̍̌̓ͬ̉ͭ͌͐̓ͦ͊̂ͪ͑͑͟ͅĩ̷̬̭̮̻̱̟̠̻̏̔ͯ̌̂ͤͤ͛͒ͫ͐̈́̆ͩ̍̂̀͡t̶̢͓͍͓͇͙̖̪̿ͤ͂͆̓͊̎ͫ́͑ͫ́̇͂̀́s̡̛̺̗̝̗̠̙̲͉̩͚͖͇̦̠̬ͪͥ͌̎ͨ̉̃̓͌̅̽͌̈ͤͪ̑̋ͬͤ̕ͅ ̸̤̻͓̠͎̬͒̑̒̏͑̅̓͐͑ͮ̎ͨ̓̉́̃ͬͭ̇͝B̷͖͓̩͙͎̯̬͂ͫ̓ͮ́̊͐̈͐͢ḛ̳̗̼̯̭̫̞̭͍̖̅̋͐ͫ̔͋ͭͧ̽ͫ̔͒̚̕ͅh̻͙͈̝̮̯͉̣͚̜͔̯͓̩̻̘ͨ̄̾ͪ̋ͯ͐ͤ̆̀͂͛ͪ͊͑́͟͠i͒̂ͦ͌̆̍̓̃ͨͯ̊ͫ͛̌̚͏̴̨͈͕̠͈̖̟͖͕̜̬̰͇͖̗͖̩̹͎ͅń̴̻̣̗͔͙̘̝̦̣͈͔͓̻̱̣̼̑̂ͮ̂ͭͧ̋̔̐̄̊ͨͭ͂̆͌̀͟d̗̜̬̻̪̋ͪ̒ͩ̐ͬͩ͢͡ ̵̾ͦ͌̈̽̐̉͆͗͛̈̿̋͏͎̣̝̪̜̝̺̫͓̞̞͕͖͍ͅT̴̛̤̩͕̦̦͓̪̱͇̜̗̼̯̣͓̽͌ͤͥ̒̆̃̾͛̚͟͢͝ȟ̹̭̜̫͈̲̠̖̭̘͇̲̓ͩ͊ͩ͘͝ͅͅę̎̃̒͊͌̽̚҉͖͙̬̥̞̲̤̹͍̩̬̠͔̩͔͞ ̷̫̻̤͍̭̫͉̩̿͐ͣ̆̂͂ͮ̇̏̽̑̿ͬ̑ͥ̐͆́͘͜ͅW̨̠̼̞̣͙͔̩̰̲̫̪̠ͬ͆͋͂̄̒̀͝a̷̷̳͔̤͚͇̗̩͚̮̬̭̤̝̣̘̣ͤ̉̽ͭ́͋ͫͧ̒ͫ̆̊ͤͭ́̊̌̀̎͢͞ͅͅl̵̶̟̮̫̰͈̻̥̼̳̭̅̐͗̽̆̆ͥ͗ͅl̡̨̫̭̟͇͎͉̭͇̿̄̋͊́͑͝ͅͅ.̢̠͖̙̖̞̖̭͉̗̎̓̔̑̀̕
̯̞̝̥͙̗͖̼ͭ̽̄͋͟Z̵̶̛͓̗̬̬͓̰̫̩͙͕̝̩͙̝̬͚̤ͩ̾̅̿ͬͧ̓̐ͥ͊͌̍͊́͞͞A͂ͨͭͣ̉̆͆́̑̾ͪ̈͑̂͂́͘͜҉̹̜͚͝ͅͅL̷͍̺̣̟̖̫͉͛ͪ̈ͨ̄͌́ͬ͘G̢̨̪̭̝̺̀̄̿Ǫ͌̿̃͌̅ͦ͋̀̚҉͏͏̱̹̼̟̬!̷̨̡̞̬͕̤̱͕̞̞̐͆̋̆͌̿̽͌̀͋ͭͯ̑̅͛̓ͥ

Used tags

Bug

Rate this thread