You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 8th 2014, 2:45pm

Utopie is recruiting (Updated)

<Utopie> Is a level 31 guild on empire from the subscription server "Smugglers Paradise".

We're currently looking for any kinds of players, be it hardcore, casual or just someone who wants to socialize. Everyone is welcome and will find his place. Added to that we're an international guild but mostly French and English speaking (we got some Germans, Dutchies and Finlands, too)

Guild website: http://utopie-allods.forumactif.org/

What sets us apart from other guilds?

Our sense of community: We accept everyone as long as he doesn't violate our guild rules (which are very hard to violate), we respect peoples opinions and that hey have a real life. Even though some might argue that we can't progress with such mentality we're going strong. We started raiding DC and Tep, dominating Dominion and gearing with maximum efficiency. When we're not raiding or gearing up we're hanging out on our Mumble server, raiding Novograd, PvPing with and without leagues or other fun events.

Why should you play on the p2p server? http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=2145

The subscription server is the perfect choice for people that are either completely new to the game or coming back from a long break. There is no Cash Shop, which means that you can't buy an advantage over other players in form of gold, runes, pat5, pvp mounts and all the other annoying things. Added to that you're able to obtain many of the useful things from the f2p server: Loot helper, mounts, big bags and some quality of life items. The subscription is really cheap and if you don't want to be bothered by cursed items, cash shop players that destroy you and annoying sales with very small chances to obtain important items it's the place for you!

If you have any questions or would like to get an invite please post those in this thread.

Greetings, Bowtiful, Scout DPS from Utopie
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zerag" (Dec 18th 2014, 6:27pm)

Monday, September 8th 2014, 9:18pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

We Are doing well glad I joined Utopie

P2P may not be as full as F2P But it's still just as fun.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

Monday, September 8th 2014, 9:47pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Might be helpful to put down the time/time zones you guys play

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 4:25am

We're mostly European players but we do have some NA players but I don't know about their exact time zones.

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 10:23pm

We need more players for second raid in AM)

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 11:11pm

Ohh that is nice to see. How geared are those people? Because if it's not mostly full legend yet and you managed to clear Ancient Mound then you're doing a great job and there definitely is hope.

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 12:36am

Gz for AM clear, I hope I will have my 60lvl soon :D
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 10:42am

Ohh that is nice to see. How geared are those people? Because if it's not mostly full legend yet and you managed to clear Ancient Mound then you're doing a great job and there definitely is hope.

For a rough idea:

Only 1 person ~ the healer is full leggy. 4 ish are half leggy/epic, some full epic and the rest are blue/epic.

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 10:20pm

We need more ppl for full raid)

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 12:14am

TheRampage

Trainee

nice try,but u dont respect other opinions :) ... just few of them act like u said :) :) That is guild with fixed pt's..Guild where leader doing whatever he want,and w/e he like...:) And seems only French players are welcome there :) But GL anyway :)

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 2:04am

nice try,but u dont respect other opinions :) ... just few of them act like u said :) :) That is guild with fixed pt's..Guild where leader doing whatever he want,and w/e he like...:) And seems only French players are welcome there :) But GL anyway :)
I'm not sure what do you mean, well I'm relatively new to Smugglers Paradise anyway, I'm from Costa Rica and so far I feel good among them, they're a awesome community, even with all different languages and time zone difference we've manage to have a good time together. Heck I'm even posting on a forum thread, thing that i never did in my 15 year playing mmos.

Anyways, playing in Smugglers Paradise is something that i definitely recommend to every Allods player, it's a unique experience, and if you come to P2P server, join Utopie! you'll have a good time!.

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 7:38am

Everyone's welcome in Utopie, everyone has the same chances. Our partys are not fixed and if there are people that go to astral in something that seems like a fixed group it's normal because they are some of the few that unlocked legendary sectors recently. Our guild lead has to take a lot of shit, all day and is doing an extremely good job. If you're the only one with a certain opinion and nobody else agrees with it, it doesn't mean that we don't accept opinions. We consider them, discuss them and then decide if we should agree with it. Our guild and the mentality of our players is progressively getting better and better and so far it's been the best guild I've ever been in, so I have no idea what the heck you're talking about.

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 11:35am

That is guild with fixed pt's..

Our partys are not fixed and if there are people that go to astral in something that seems like a fixed group it's normal because they are some of the few that unlocked legendary sectors recently

Am I reading this correctly? It seems you are considering fixed parties something bad and feel like you have to explain yourself taking part in them. That's so wrong.
Fixed parties are the best thing that can happen to a guild.

I mean fixed parties like... people CARING and WAITING for other fixed party members if someone can't make it, not just rushing to burn all keys ASAP.

If a guild uses fixed parties system, I can only say they are on their way to a long-term success.

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 11:53am

That is guild with fixed pt's..

Our partys are not fixed and if there are people that go to astral in something that seems like a fixed group it's normal because they are some of the few that unlocked legendary sectors recently

Am I reading this correctly? It seems you are considering fixed parties something bad and feel like you have to explain yourself taking part in them. That's so wrong.
Fixed parties are the best thing that can happen to a guild.

I mean fixed parties like... people CARING and WAITING for other fixed party members if someone can't make it, not just rushing to burn all keys ASAP.

If a guild uses fixed parties system, I can only say they are on their way to a long-term success.
I don't think so. We have people that often go together but we should and are allowing newbies to come and get into those partys. Mysterious made it seem like we are toxic to newbies, imo. Also I personally have bad experiences with fixed partys, so I don't really agree with you.

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 2:27pm

TheRampage

Trainee

dude u know i was member of utopie, i am not sure do u know why i left...but ask some members they know :) Mybe u changed some things in meanwhile but i dont think so...

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 7:23pm

lf ppl for killing Aidenus. Cant solo(

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:26pm

Utopie is happily welcoming all the newbies and old players testing p2p for the 2 weeks. Be sure to send Shaffou, Bowtiful, Ruby, Sigmar, Molinqx or any Utopie member you see a message so we can invite you to the guild or answer your questions.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 11:39pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Hum... Please Mysterious, take your anger away, this forum isn't the right way for your message.

And for last time : No I don't want you SO in my guild, the reason why you are angry, I can understand that, but nvm, i wish you a Merry X-Mas.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Friday, December 19th 2014, 11:44am

TheRampage

Trainee

This is funny now i cant stop.U said u respect other opinions in utopie,i had different opinion there,here and everywhere,but u dont respect! 1 more fact...btw we using forums for discussions :) But anyway i said Good luck once,i will say again GOOD LUCK utopie.

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 11:17pm

Serverfirst Deck Guardian on p2p by Utopie