You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:18pm

Addons that work with 5.0.01

Are you using addons?

A total of 959 Votes have been submitted.

91%

Yes (875)

9%

No (84)

Well then, Patch 5.0.01 is just around the corner. Time to update the list of addons. There will be Recommended addons, which I use or would use, Other Working Addons, that work well, but I don't use and I think they're not that important and Broken Addons, that are either deprecated or simply won't work with these version.Most of the addons can be downloaded from alloder.pro.
Some addons are free and you can download them right away. But for others you'll have to pay. Altough most of you won't have trouble using a credit card, some of you will encounter problems, either the website does not accept your credit card, or your bank does not want to do business with the website. In these cases, there's not a lot of things you can do.
Recommended Addons
  1. AddonsTools r82
    AddonsTools is a Super Addon, that is required for other addons to work, such as ShipControl, TargetsManager, AlchemyPro and other addons created by icreator. It also allows you to load/unload other addons, including System Addons. So please be cautios when using it.
  2. AddPanel r7 - Paid
    AddPanel is a very useful addon, which adds an extra 12 Action Slots. They are identical with the implicit ones, they work the same, the only difference being that they don't have a key shortcut attached.
    Note: With patch 5.01, we'll get an additional 12 Action Slots by default, so this addon is not very relevant anymore. But it still works if you need 36 slots :D
  3. AirShip 1.7 - Paid
    AirShip is a useful addon if you plan to travel a lot in Astral.. which most of you will do. It will display a Minimap of the Astral Hub when you're flying your ship. It also has alerts, but I don't know exactly what for and I think they're only in Russian. I didn't test this a lot, but I'll do it once the patch is live.
    Note: I didn't have the chance to test it on 5.01, but the description says it was fixed for this update. I'll test it once we get the patch.
  4. AlchAma 2.6
    AlchAma is for those alchemists that are doing the Amalgam quest. It will display a panel where you can see how many mobs of each of the four types you killed, whitout having to check the quest log or hover over the item in the bag.
  5. AlchemyHelper 1.0b - Paid
    AlchemyHelper will make crafting potions faster. Everytime you brew a potion, you will be able to see the posible results and exactly how to turn the "drums" in order to get them.
    Note: I didn't have the chance to test it on 5.01, but the description says it was fixed for this update. I'll test it once we get the patch.
  6. AOandLocker r2
    AOandLocker will lock the Action Bar, so that you won't accidentally move spells from one place to another. It will also lock various draggable elements of addons that support AOandLocker (AddPanel, BarrierDamageHelper etc)
  7. AOPanelMod r2.3
    AOPanelMod is a handy addon that does almost nothing by itself, but combined with the right addons, it can ease your life in Allods. It will add a (transparent) bar at the top of your screen, where other addons can display various info. It works best in combination with InfoPanel. Other addons that work with it are NISV, AOandLocker, FittingRoom and probably others.
  8. AoUMeter r12.4
    AoUMeter (I believe it comes from Allods Online Ultimate Meter), is a damage meter that replaces the well-known DarkDPSMeter. It also acts as a Healing Meter(measuring heals) and Defence Meter(measuring the damage taken by party members). Very very useful.
    Note: It works with 5.01, but I didn't have the time to test it in raids.
  9. AutoMountFeed r8
    Automatically feeds active mount, when less than 1 minute to exhaustion. You can select which mounts you want to be automatically fed.
  10. BarrierDamageHelper r9 - Paid
    BarrierDamageHelper is a class-specific addon, created for Paladins. It helps managing your barriers, displaying a nice GUI. You can see exactly how much of your current HP each barrier would take if it would pop, as well as see a percentage of the HP you will lose if all the current barriers would pop.
  11. BuffAnnounce r28 - Paid
    BuffAnnounce is a very handy addon, both in PvP and PvE. It's a unit detector, but it also displays some of the most important buffs/debuffs a target can have. There's a video of it on the addon page.
  12. BuildManager 2.05
    BuildManager helps with managing different builds. You can save and restore a build configuration (talents, rubbies, and action bars) at a glance.
  13. Calculator r01
    Calculator.. well.. it's a calculator, but not with a fancy UI. You have to type the operations and the addon will try to give you the answer, if it can. Helpful when you have to calculate prices.
  14. Cartographer 2.1.1
    Cartographer will enhance your map with various markers, the most usefull of them being the location of the gems needed for the Lvl 40 class-quest that gives a ruby as a reward.
  15. CastBarMod r4.2 - Paid
    This addon will make the Casting Bar a bit more useful, displaying the icon of the spell/item used and the total duration of the cast. It can also be moved by using the command /dndcast.
  16. ClearHotBars(temporary download link)
    Simple addon that will clear your actionbars with the command "/clearhotbars". You can choose to clear the right-hand actionbar with the command "/clearhotbarsall". Does not clear the action bar from AddPanel or the last 12 slots that were added in 5.02 (yet). Addon created by me, using mediafire because I never submitted it to alloder.pro
  17. ConfigWindow r5
    A Supper Addon that does nothing by itself, but if other addons are configured to work with it, it becomes a powerful Settings addon, from where you can change the settings of other addons. KillAnnounce is one of the supported addons. Use /cw to open the window.
  18. CrystalHelmetAutoEquip r1.2
    This is an addon for the lazy ones. It will automatically equip your Crystal Helmet when you aproach the entrace to the TkaRik cave, and remove it once you're out of the cave.
  19. CurrenciesInfo
    This addon will display the most important currencies on your screen, whitout you having to open the Currencies Panel or check your bag for gold. It inclues all the currencies found in the Currency Panel and some other important items like crystal chips, Specks of Light and gold. You can configure which ones you want to display and also move the panel.
    Note: It works well on RU server, but it might not behave properly on our version. I'll test it after the patch and localise it if needed.
  20. DnDForAuc 3
    Simple addon that will let you move the Auction House window as you please.
  21. DnDForCheckRoom 1
    Simple addon that will let you move the Wardrobe window as you please.
  22. EPRST 3
    Simple addon that counts gold/xp per second/minute.
  23. EquipInfo r16 - Paid
    EquipInfo replaces GemsInfo. It will display a list of gear and gems of your target (or your gear and gems, if you have no target). For lvl 60 upgradable items, it can also display possible combinations of amalgam and upgraders to get the item to the next quality level.
  24. FittingRoom r10
    FittingRoom is a very useful addon. You can see how a certain vanity item would look on you whitout having it. Shift+Click on a link from the chat and the window will pop-up, displaying you with the fancy vanity you're interested in.
  25. FocusOnMe r5 - Paid
    This addon will show you a list of the characters (Mobs or Players) that are targetting you.
  26. InfoPanel r9 - Paid
    InfoPanel will display various information on your screen (like the amount of gold you have, free bag slots, myrrh etc), either in it's own window, or in combination with AddPanel. Some items might not display properly because of localisation.
  27. InfoPlayerBuffDebuff r6 - Paid
    This addon will display the most important buffs of yourself or your target in movable windows.

This post has been edited 11 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Jul 28th 2014, 4:29pm)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:19pm

Recommended Addons - part 2
  1. InspectEquipRating r9c
    InspectEquipRating will calculate and display the gear score of your target (or your own gear score if you target yourself). It uses the same algorithm as the Official Gear Score.
  2. KillAnnounce 2.1.1
    With this addon, everytime a player around you dies, an announcement will appear saying who killed him. The announcement is colored differently if the player killed was your enemy or your ally.
  3. LibreAlchemy1.0.7
    Same as AlchemyHelper (almost identical), but it's free.
  4. MagicianHelper r13
    Similar to InfoPlayerBuffDebuff, this addon will display the most important buffs for a mage in a movable window.
  5. MountTimer 2
    This addon attaches a timer to the MountPlate, indicating for how long until you need to feed your active mount. If the Mount is hungry, a message "Feed me" will appear instead. It will also replace the default mount icon with the actual icon of your active mount.
  6. NEWSniper 4.5
    This addon is a basic Unit Detector. You can choose between detecting enemy players or enemy mobs, and can move the list.
  7. NISV 8.1.1 - Paid
    NISV provides a gear score of yourself and your target, giving you more power to quickly assess your opponent. It uses the same algorithm as the official gear score and as the addon InspectEquip rating. It also displays aproximate values of your targets stats, number and quality of glyphs, weapon and spell damage and resistances. This is a Paid Addon
  8. NotifyTrink2 r2
    NotifyTrink2 will display a visual alert (black or white wings) whenever your trinket procs. It only works with the Hero Emblems (Cash Shop emblem).
    Note: Should work, but I could not test it. I have to wait until we get the update. Also, the official version does not work with our client whitout changing the main script file, so I'll release a un-official version that works for every client whitout the need of any modification.
  9. Paladin Kanons r02
    An addon that displays the number of canons of purity and light you have (as a paladin).
    In order to make it work, you have to edit the files KanonLight.txt and KanonPurity.txt from the addon folder, and add the names of the buffs for your language. For example, for the English client, you'll write Canons of Light and Canon of Purity. To move them around, use the command "/pklock".
    Note: This addon will throw non-breaking errors in mods.txt. If it gets disabled automatically, uncheck the checkbox at the bottom of the Addons Manager.
  10. SetMyFonts 1
    This is a very simple addon, that only replaces the font on the Auction House interface, making reading prices easier.
  11. SetMyTkarik 9 - Paid
    This addon will ease the farming of souls in the Cave of Tka Rik, by choosing what trials to do and which one to abandon, and the addon will automatically abandon any trials you don't want to do, dopr the quest and re-take it for new trials, until one that you want will come.
  12. ShipControl r54
    ShipControl is a must-have if you're sailing in the astral. You can see the status of any part of the ship you're on at a glance: HP of devices and shields, reactor heat, cool-down of scanner and visor abilities. You need AddonsTools installed in order for this addon to work
  13. ShowDD r14.5 - Paid
    This addon will display, in two columns, the outgoing and incoming damage, as well as incoming healing. Displays the name of the spell/item responsible, adds its icon and also displays critical, missed or glanced hits.
  14. TargetHealth r05
    TargetHealth will calculate and display the target of your target next to it's health percentage. It's pretty accurate.
  15. TradeWindowFix 1
    A simple addon that will help with the Trade Window Bug. This bug happens when the player you're trading with will enter a 6-digit gold sum, but you'll only be able to see the first 5 digits.
  16. TS3Viewer
    Very usefull addon for when you're using TS3. Check the alloder.pro page for instal instructions.

Other Working Addons
  1. ActionsModBar r4.1
    Allows for the modification of the Action Bar slots. This addon is based on the ActionsMod developed by Ciuine.
  2. AstralInfo r30
    With Allods 5.0, the way we unlock sectors has changed. We no longer use maps, and it's no longer possible to see the percentage towards unlocking the next sector. AstralInfo will still display up to what sector cluster you have unlocked and what are the next sectors to be unlocked, but that's about all.
  3. HomeStone r7
    This addon features a teleportation stone which you can right click to teleport you to the location your Home Stone is bound to. Also shows amount of Myrrh, Specks of Light, gold, bag space and Quest Log space
  4. NewTarget3D r17.1
    This is a target helper, which will add a visible label to your target, to spot it easily among the other characters on the screen. It will also display various information about the target(class, level, if it's enemy or friend).
  5. NewTarget3DPvP r5.3 - Paid
    This is the premium version of NewTarget3D, designed for PvP. It will display information about your targets gear score, rune levels and patronage, among other usefull things that it does.
  6. PreciousStone r7.4 - Paid
    PreciousStone will display the glyphs for each of your gear item, and you can see details of each glyph by hovering over them. If you use NISV and you moved the InspectWindow around, the glyphs won't be aligned anymore, but they'll still work.
  7. RealAgroM r21
    As the name suggests, this is a agro metter. Nothing much to say.
  8. Targeter r40 - Paid
    This is another unit detector addon.
  9. Trio
    This addon will show the name of the other two gibberlings when targetting a character of that race.
  10. UnitDetector r9
    Yet another unit detector, with a very original name :)

Broken Addons
  1. AutoSellGrey- Broken as of patch 5.0.00.67.1.Can not be fixed
    This addon will automatically sell the junk from your bag when you open the interface of an NPC merchant.
  2. PowerAuras r31-beta2 - Causes massive lag, could freeze game.
    Power Auras is an addon that shows pictures, when configurable conditions are satisfied. It works for all classes. It's a bit complicated to configure, if enough players need, I'll make a tutorial for it.
  3. PicCastbar r8- - This addon was not updated for 5.01
    This addon replaces the default cast bar with a custom one, that includes the icon of the spell/item that's casting.
  4. TeleportEnhancer r14 - This addon was not updated for 5.01
    TeleportEnhancer will add a search field to the NPC teleport window, and also groups the available locations by zones.
  5. TeleportStoneEnhancer r3 - This addon was not updated for 5.01
    TeleportStoneEnhancer does the same thing as TeleportEnhancer, but for the HomeStone.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Jul 9th 2014, 6:31am)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:35pm

Modliszka

Beginner

Ahh, great to have you around Zurion :D
I missed addons corner on EU community!

PS. To whoever is in charge here: That post must be sticky !!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:39pm

aina92pl

Trainee

Thanks for the list!

P.s: la ce facultate esti? Poate ne vedem in joc candva, lasa-mi un mesaj pe aici cand poti daca e :)
Better be lucky than good ~

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:19pm

Zurion no Nsiv free or i dont see it ?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:26pm

Zurion no Nsiv free or i dont see it ?

No free NISV unfortunately :( You can use InspectEquipRating to see the gear score. I think that's the most important feature of NISV.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:28pm

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:37pm

Neos

Beginner

Thank you for the awesome list.
Neos

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:42pm

i already have alchemy helper, i got it free, will it no longer work?
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:42pm

emelfor

Beginner

Awesome, thanks :D
EmoMutt - lvl60 - Summoner
Angelion - lvl60 - Minstrel
Akiria - lvl60 - Druid
Yrden - lvl60 - Archmage

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:44pm

Nyix

Beginner

Great! Thank you so much for the list.
MissKoala / Paladine / league New Frontier

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:44pm

i already have alchemy helper, i got it free, will it no longer work?

It should still work. I couldn't test it on RU because my character there doesn't have a proffesion :D I know for sure that the last version of it (which is paid) works. You'll have to wait and see.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:59pm

since theres new layers and old layedrs are gone, should i just delete enhanced AM? and the older versions of NISV since the ones i got are not payed for :P
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:00pm

since theres new layers and old layedrs are gone, should i just delete enhanced AM? and the older versions of NISV since the ones i got are not payed for :P

You can delete EnhancedAM for now. Not sure if it will be updated.
As for NISV, the version(s) you have will not work with 5.0. since the stat system was redesigned, I also had to rewrite my addon, to make it work with 5.0.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:04pm

So how can we get it, if we don't want to use a creditcard or some-tome-unknown service?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:13pm

So how can we get it, if we don't want to use a creditcard or some-tome-unknown service?

Well.. you can't :( I know it might be unfair, but I can't do anything about it. The new system at alloder.pro prevents from buying a single copy of the addon and spreading it, but tying it to the buyer's characters.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:17pm

Wabi

Trainee

Some addons don't have that protection even after several updates though, for example the one with which you can check out the glyphs of someone else more easily can be spread around ^^

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:25pm

If it's still the same system as some months ago (global activated) that shouldn't be a issue. However, I don't want to do that ;( (and I'd have to get the files from somewhere, but want to pay -.-). No chance for PayPal or Google Wallet or some other known payment-proxy to be added in the future?

edit: Would I need to rebuy those addons for each incarnation or on the sub-server if I cross-play, or does it accept a list of characters?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:32pm

Some addons don't have that protection even after several updates though, for example the one with which you can check out the glyphs of someone else more easily can be spread around ^^

Yes, some addons don't use that protection :p But most of them do.
If it's still the same system as some months ago (global activated) that shouldn't be a issue. However, I don't want to do that ;( (and I'd have to get the files from somewhere, but want to pay -.-). No chance for PayPal or Google Wallet or some other known payment-proxy to be added in the future?

edit: Would I need to rebuy those addons for each incarnation or on the sub-server if I cross-play, or does it accept a list of characters?

I don't know if PayPal or Google Wallet will be added. I'll ask. But you should be able to use a credit card. I did, and I'm not from Russia.
And no, you don't have to rebuy the addons for different characters. You can have up to 4 different characters.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Apr 16th 2014, 8:22am)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:58pm

SinBadd

Beginner

The issue is I have is that using credit card has not been possible for me from the USA and believe I have tried everything . So I hope they add a USA form of payment Paypal nor google will take payment to pay Russia so unless they move to eu or US there Liqpay would be only option which requires a cell phone with a service that does not block russian text.