You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 8:26pm

i think "ignore manganger" does no longer work too btw :(

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:42pm

need A name

Intermediate

Got a question about the NEWSniper-Addon.
It's true that I can D'n'D the List to a position which fits to my personal preferences (or, at least, my little monitor).
The only annoying thing about that is, that this position resets everytime I log out, so I have to drag it then again to its supposed position.

So, is there a way to save this position?
"Two things are infinite: The universe and human stupidtiy...I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:00pm

Got a question about the NEWSniper-Addon.
It's true that I can D'n'D the List to a position which fits to my personal preferences (or, at least, my little monitor).
The only annoying thing about that is, that this position resets everytime I log out, so I have to drag it then again to its supposed position.

So, is there a way to save this position?

Hmm.. It's weird that the position resets. I didn't test the addon after a restart of the game (oops). I'll test it again once the server goes live and give you an answer.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 5:12am

Guza

Intermediate

Can someone make this addon work on english server?
It doesnt show debuffs.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 7:18am

SetMyTkaRik revision 9 now works well with the English and French Clients. For German clients, you have to download this Texts.lua file and copy it in the main folder of the SetMyTkaRik addon, replacing the one there. German (and probably Turkish) translations will be officialy supported in the next version.

It doesnt show debuffs.

Already on my list.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 11:01am

Guza

Intermediate

It doesnt show debuffs.

Already on my list.

What do you mean? You are working on it or its really on the list?
Because I cant find it, not sure if I am stupid or just blind >_<

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 8:17am

Imalayan

Beginner

So, i didn't know where to post this, but I think here is the most accurate place to do so ;).

Could someone with a bit of kowlegde look at the code of AspectRemember and tell what broke it? (It isn`t functioning since the 5.0.1 patch, so maybe it would be enough to tell where to find the changes for addons in 5.0.1.) I'm not that great at codeing but if it is like a simple thing I could do it on my own, but at the moment I don't have a clue ;).

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 8:24am

What do you mean? You are working on it or its really on the list?
Because I cant find it, not sure if I am stupid or just blind >_<

Poor choice of words :p I meant that I'm working on it.

So, i didn't know where to post this, but I think here is the most accurate place to do so ;).

Could someone with a bit of kowlegde look at the code of AspectRemember and tell what broke it? (It isn`t functioning since the 5.0.1 patch, so maybe it would be enough to tell where to find the changes for addons in 5.0.1.) I'm not that great at codeing but if it is like a simple thing I could do it on my own, but at the moment I don't have a clue ;).

Ok, I'll take a look at it.

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 12:47pm

I fixed AspectRemember for 5.01. For now, please download fom here : Download. I requested to get ownership of the addon on Alloder.pro since the original author does not play anymore.

As for ZannGrid, I'm trying to fix it now, but it doesn't give any errors, so it's harder to find what's wrong with it.

Update: The problem with ZannGrid is very simple. The names of the buffs are in russian :( I need to find the exact names in english in order to make it work. This will take a while, but it'll be done.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Jul 10th 2014, 1:01pm)

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 1:48pm

Guza

Intermediate

Update: The problem with ZannGrid is very simple. The names of the buffs are in russian :( I need to find the exact names in english in order to make it work. This will take a while, but it'll be done.

Awesome, thanks a lot. I am sure all the healers will be very appreciated :)

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 7:29pm

Imalayan

Beginner

I fixed AspectRemember for 5.01. For now, please download fom here : Download. I requested to get ownership of the addon on Alloder.pro since the original author does not play anymore.

Thanks, man. I really appreciate that <3

Friday, July 11th 2014, 10:49am

is there any addons to show how much drops of blood i got (in numbers its really annoying to count them drop by drop)
i tried show blood pool but its annyoing since it hides the buffs bar under my potrait
thanks
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 6:11pm

https://alloder.pro/files/file/147-buffannounce/

Buffs is very small. How can i fix this?

İ want like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmUBKtGkZtQ#t=16
And it does not show like a 'holy shield' buffs.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "tornavida" (Jul 13th 2014, 6:24pm)

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 8:39pm

is there any addons to show how much drops of blood i got (in numbers its really annoying to count them drop by drop)
i tried show blood pool but its annyoing since it hides the buffs bar under my potrait
thanks

As far as I know, there is none.
https://alloder.pro/files/file/147-buffannounce/

Buffs is very small. How can i fix this?

İ want like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmUBKtGkZtQ#t=16
And it does not show like a 'holy shield' buffs.

The version in that video is an older one. I think the developer decided to make the icons smaller. I see no option to make them bigger.
And what do you mean it doesn't show the "holy shield" buffs?

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 11:56pm

Gramarye

Professional

thanks

U could try old Addon "Class Plates" from Ciunie but DnD is broken and idk if its working since 5.0 anyway

Monday, July 14th 2014, 12:38am

Like this.
http://imgur.com/MeFPMQq,f0NnDAP,cOakFFk#0

I mean, It does not show the positive effect of the enemies have.

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 1:23am

class plates dont really work
the dnd doesnt work and its kinda uselless
any other suggestions please?
Jenowin (60 demonoligst f2p server)
Niwnonej(28 psyconist) its reinc :P

Thursday, July 17th 2014, 7:05am

Gramarye

Professional

theres nothing more, write ur own if the existing ones dont fit for u...

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 6:30am

thank you so much!

i know how hard these guys work to make these addons, scripting is not easy and very time consuming. i would like to thank everyone of these guys for building them, so the next guy don't have to or whatever the reason is. *cough cough money ;)
but alot of people take stuff like this for granted and i just wanted to let you guys know thank you!

p.s i would love to see a real mapclick automove script, like the one runescape has. i know im going super old school, but it would be very usefull in this game considering you have to click on the nearest icon or quest on the map to get relatively close to where you want to go. just a thought. thank you again!!

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 8:28am

p.s i would love to see a real mapclick automove script, like the one runescape has. i know im going super old school, but it would be very usefull in this game considering you have to click on the nearest icon or quest on the map to get relatively close to where you want to go. just a thought. thank you again!!

There was one, but the functionality was removed around the same time when the AutoSellGray addon stopped working. There's nothing we can currently do, just keep asking the developers to bring those functions. back. You can automove to most of the locations marked by default on map (like quest locations, important NPC.. )