You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 8:39am

thanks for the list i like these !
"And suddenly , everything was uncertain !"

Monday, July 28th 2014, 4:03pm

Buffannounce r30, r29 and r28 doesn't work please help me.

Monday, July 28th 2014, 4:28pm

I forgot to post here, it seems. Please read this: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=4076

Most of the paid addons from Alloder.pro don't work with our version now. When I'll have news about this, I'll post here.

Edit: It seems that BuffAnnounce got an update and it should work now. If you download it, make sure to download the zip file that has _5.0.1 at the end. I haven't tested it myself, but it should work.

Thursday, July 31st 2014, 4:58pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Thx for all these addons:D They are usefull

Friday, August 8th 2014, 6:09pm

I don't know how to use/instal addons...
I've DL the addons fitting room and place "FiitingRoom" at "E:\games\gPotato.eu\Allods Online\Mods" but nothing in game...

Thank

Friday, August 8th 2014, 6:13pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

If you put this addon here:

...\gPotato.eu\Allods Online\data\Mods\Addons

It should work^^
BAUA POWA!

Friday, August 8th 2014, 6:13pm

I don't know how to use/instal addons...
I've DL the addons fitting room and place "FiitingRoom" at "E:\games\gPotato.eu\Allods Online\Mods" but nothing in game...

Thank

You have to put the adons in "E:\games\gPotato.eu\Allods Online\data\Mods\Addons" :)

Friday, August 8th 2014, 7:29pm

I've realised my mistake just after i've post...
Thank !

Monday, August 11th 2014, 4:32pm

Artuditu

Trainee

Recently I've noticed some addon called Stalker Kanons on alloder.pro so I presumed it's about those new dodge stacks. I started to wonder if it was possible to make some small simple addon (I know there is PowerAuras :P) for psi concentration and thoughtful spirit stacks :)

Any knowledgable folks around here?:)

Monday, August 11th 2014, 7:51pm

Recently I've noticed some addon called Stalker Kanons on alloder.pro so I presumed it's about those new dodge stacks. I started to wonder if it was possible to make some small simple addon (I know there is PowerAuras :P) for psi concentration and thoughtful spirit stacks :)

Any knowledgable folks around here?:)

It's possible. And I'm sure that every class could use it. But the one that makes it has to know the exact name of every buff. It's a very good idea, and I'd do it, but I can't now.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 10:49pm

Windstorm

Trainee

Hello,having seems a problem with the paid addons i use : Buffanounce and AddPanel .they stopped working for me.Anyone have same problem ? Any hint? thanks in advance for help .

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 5:06am

Hello,having seems a problem with the paid addons i use : Buffanounce and AddPanel .they stopped working for me.Anyone have same problem ? Any hint? thanks in advance for help .

When you download these addons, make sure to download AddPanel_r7_5.0.1.pak and BuffAnnounce_r29_5.0.1.zip

Friday, August 15th 2014, 9:47pm

anyone having issues with AddonsTools r82 or AOandLocker r2 not showing up correctly and not even clickable? my other addons work fine. When I enable them, this is all that shows up on my UI over my portrait area of the screen. If I click on them nothing happens, and the action bar is still unlocked when I click the AOLock icon. As if they are out of date or something but they are installed correctly and updated, unless these don't work with the current patch? Dunno just came back playing last week lol. Any help would be nice :)
Reg2014 has attached the following image:
  • Allods_140815_162447.jpg

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Reg2014" (Aug 15th 2014, 9:52pm)

Saturday, August 16th 2014, 6:41pm

anyone having issues with AddonsTools r82 or AOandLocker r2 not showing up correctly and not even clickable? my other addons work fine. When I enable them, this is all that shows up on my UI over my portrait area of the screen. If I click on them nothing happens, and the action bar is still unlocked when I click the AOLock icon. As if they are out of date or something but they are installed correctly and updated, unless these don't work with the current patch? Dunno just came back playing last week lol. Any help would be nice :)

They should both work. Can you please upload the mods.txt file somewhere and send me a PM with the link to it?

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 12:55am

They should both work. Can you please upload the mods.txt file somewhere and send me a PM with the link to it?
Ok sent ya the link as requested, thanks for any help you can provide.

Monday, August 18th 2014, 7:38pm

DeLuXa

Beginner

Hello,

First, i would like to thank you for all your work. I'm here about the addon ZannGrid, i read that you're on it, i'm just checking how is it ^^

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 4:51pm

darkparismo

Beginner

i already asked a time ago in a PM but i will try it like this.

does someone still have a link of the addon bosstracker.
i cant find this addon anymore and it was such a helpfull addon before so if someone knows where to dl it or can someone make the uplaod to http://www.megafileupload.com i would really appriciate it

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 6:46pm

skullskaldy

Beginner

does someone still have a link of the addon bosstracker.

Amen to that, i trashed it because i thought it bugged, but it was just allods with that stupid auto disable addon function. and I don't have it anywhere on back-up :(

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 7:08pm

got my addons D/L and ready in a folder, it would be nice to get my account transfered sometime this week so I can put em to use :P still waiting lol looks like gonna have to re-download updates by time I get back in the game :cursing:

Monday, September 1st 2014, 10:57am

Addon

Are there any hotbar addons that don't cover/delete the xp bar? that work with this patch