You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 1st 2014, 11:18am

Artuditu

Trainee

Does anybody here know how to make AMW addon work in English version?:) I have no idea what needs to be typed into buff_name.txt file and believe me I tried many different things :D

Monday, September 1st 2014, 12:25pm

Hello,

Are there any hotbar addons that don't cover/delete the xp bar? that work with this patch

Message merge with this unique topic about addons.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 11:59am

anyone having issues with AddonsTools r82 or AOandLocker r2 not showing up correctly and not even clickable? my other addons work fine. When I enable them, this is all that shows up on my UI over my portrait area of the screen. If I click on them nothing happens, and the action bar is still unlocked when I click the AOLock icon. As if they are out of date or something but they are installed correctly and updated, unless these don't work with the current patch? Dunno just came back playing last week lol. Any help would be nice :)

They should both work. Can you please upload the mods.txt file somewhere and send me a PM with the link to it?
Zerion i have the same problem as Reg2014 can you help me with that pls
here is my mods.txt https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtxt17g0dht6ce6/mods.txt?dl=0

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 1:36pm

Monday, October 13th 2014, 4:47pm

adon named BUDHA he protect from autokicking in aod in afk time :) :) :)
ps - works with all allods versions :) :) :)

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 2:10am

Is anyone aware of an addon that records the chat box? I had one before 5.0 but don't remember what it was called (and the page that had that list was on gPotato).

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 3:20am

adon named BUDHA he protect from autokicking in aod in afk time :) :) :)
ps - works with all allods versions :) :) :)

i used a similar version some time ago(when arena kicked you if you did not jump), it was named "staple of coins" :P

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 8:27am

In the 5.02 patch, some things were changed in how addons work, so most of the addons you use right now will stop working and you'll have to download the 5_02 version of it from alloder.pro. I'll make a thread about this later today or tomorrow.

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 1:50pm

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 1:57pm

Can we make this work for english client?
CurrenciesInfo 1.1
Yes, it's possible. I might do it. But I don't promise anything. Too many things on my head at the moment :p

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 3:50pm

Friday, November 14th 2014, 5:56pm

Friday, November 14th 2014, 6:43pm

Would be nice if AO came up with some basics too. like getting free wod but no dps/def/heal meter addon?... nice testing :(
gaat niet bestaat niet

Friday, November 14th 2014, 9:36pm

The list is stil under construction. I decided to go trough all the existing addons and post the status of each. There are currently 251 addons on alloder.pro, and I have about 70 left to go trough. Please bare with me.
For DPS/DEF/Heal meter, download AoUMeter. It works well.
Also, NotifyTrink still works, but you have to manually edit the lua file and enter the correct name of the buffs.

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 6:24pm

i know that loot manager alread has the function to autoroll
however it has many other functions (some no longer work) and it requires addon tools

is there any addon or is it possible to make one that simply autorolls/autogreeds/autodenys every time, no other functions, but without anything else(and that do not need addon tools)?

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 8:49pm

Sad that BarrierBust isn't working anymore, pretty simple but good addon :(

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 2:16am

I need a plugin.

I would like to suggest a plugin that removes the captions (the name of the keyboard button) on buttons of the action bar. The TEXT on the skill icons overshadow the icons itself often and it is hard to visually see if a skill is ready to use again because of all the text over the icon picture. For instance TABULATOR or NUMPAD etc are giant texts on a tiny icon that make the icon visually hard to see. It would also help if the text could be displayed in a smaller font. I wonder if any of this is possible.

Monday, January 12th 2015, 6:51am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Ok I am looking for couple addons that dont seem to be in the list could be wrong,

The addons used in this video, one addon I would like is around 0:25 where the raid list was at the bottom for easy clicking as healer. I know of the dps meter. I am more looking for addons to help with healers, and the action bar used, as well as the little action bar where yuna keeps her Potions above the action bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uCNlNiw48U
Smugglers Paradise

Monday, January 12th 2015, 8:03am

Windstorm

Trainee

Hi all ,I have a strange problem with addons but still can't figure out wich of them are..In short ,i have to disable all addons in order to set my flag of war on and off,after doing that ,it happens randomly that my key bindings would wanish also .Any help its really apreciated ,thanks in advance.