You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 8:38am

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:03am

Sorry, i guess I didn't make myself clear.
A 5MB Logfile consisting of these errors is all I get as relevant output from this addon.
I can access the settings and the UI seems to work, but if there is something displayed then it's only a dummy element for each panel - no picture, white background, no text.
Maybe I shouldn't have completely reinstalled Allods with the new Launcher since it was working before .. ? :S

I see. Then disable the addon for the time being. I tried a quick fix last night before going to bed and it didn't work, I'll try something else today.

Edit: I fixed that error. I hope it was the only one. You can download Targets Manager from here:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6a65e47e320…er%205.0%20.zip
Just press the button that says "Скачать". I'm still waiting for mail.ru to localize their Cloud service :)
Since icreator is no longer part of the alloder.pro team, I'll try to convince the admin to upload my fix :p Not sure if he'll agree.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Mar 22nd 2014, 9:19am)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:27pm

Thank you for your effort:thumbsup:
Now at least the UnitDetector-functionality is alright and the target mark is nice, too.
But now there is a new error and still nothing in the panels:

Source code

Error: addon TargetsManager: Error while running the chunk
Error: addon TargetsManager:   TargetsManager.lua:1285: attempt to call field `GetHealthPercentage' (a nil value)
Error: addon TargetsManager:   func: GetHealthPercentage, field, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [C]
Error: addon TargetsManager: 	func: OnHMchanged, global, line: 1285, defined: Lua, line: 1209, TargetsManager.lua
Error: addon TargetsManager:   	func: updatePlatesRefreshElem, global, line: 1031, defined: Lua, line: 1018, TargetsManager.lua
Error: addon TargetsManager:     	func: updatePlates, global, line: 1138, defined: Lua, line: 1070, TargetsManager.lua
Error: addon TargetsManager:       	func: ?, ?, line: 1404, defined: Lua, line: 1358, TargetsManager.lua

Btw: Can you suggest tutorials for addon development in English? Soon I'll have plenty of time and would like to just give it a try :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "EgoSumQuiSum" (Mar 22nd 2014, 9:26pm)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:00pm

Thank you for your engagement :thumbsup:
Now at least the UnitDetector-functionality is alright and the target mark is nice, too.
But now there is a new error and still nothing in the panels:

Source code

Error: addon TargetsManager:   TargetsManager.lua:1285: attempt to call field `GetHealthPercentage' (a nil value)
Error: addon TargetsManager:   func: GetHealthPercentage, field, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [C]
Error: addon TargetsManager: 	func: OnHMchanged, global, line: 1285, defined: Lua, line: 1209, TargetsManager.lua
Error: addon TargetsManager:   	func: updatePlatesRefreshElem, global, line: 1031, defined: Lua, line: 1018, TargetsManager.lua
Error: addon TargetsManager:     	func: updatePlates, global, line: 1138, defined: Lua, line: 1070, TargetsManager.lua
Error: addon TargetsManager:       	func: ?, ?, line: 1404, defined: Lua, line: 1358, TargetsManager.lua

Btw: Can you suggest tutorials for addon development in English? Soon I'll have plenty of time and would like to just give it a try :D

I'm not using the addon anymore, that's why I didn't get all the errors :D I'll try fixing this one as well.
About the tutorials.. I don't have enough time to write them now. I don't know when I'll have enough time. :(

Edit: It seems there's also a spam message with GetSpellInfo, another method that was removed from the API of 5.0. Since I can't edit the code of the addon because it's encrypted, I have to recreate those methods, and add them in the corresponding metatables, before the actual code for the addon is loaded, so it won't give an error when calling those methods. And GetSpellInfo is a method that returns a huge table. It will take a while to fix this one :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Mar 22nd 2014, 2:13pm)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:17pm

I'm not using the addon anymore, that's why I didn't get all the errors :D I'll try fixing this one as well.
About the tutorials.. I don't have enough time to write them now. I don't know when I'll have enough time. :(
Oh, so there are none? :huh:
No bother then - I guess, I'll just have to analyze the code I have ..

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:24pm

Oh, so there are none? :huh:
No bother then - I guess, I'll just have to analyze the code I have ..

As far as I know, there aren't any english tutorials. SLA wanted to write one a while ago, but didn't finish it. There are russians tutorials on alloder.pro
I suggest reading the Creating file in the docs folder. And look at the code of other addons. Of those that don't have their code encrypted. That's becoming a comon practice lately.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:34pm

Oracle

Intermediate

I hate the encrypting :/ it means I can't fix things or tweak them when I want to change stuff. Also, I suggest taking a look round for some basic Lua tutorials, as addons for Allods are written in Lua :)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:44pm

I hate the encrypting :/ it means I can't fix things or tweak them when I want to change stuff. Also, I suggest taking a look round for some basic Lua tutorials, as addons for Allods are written in Lua :)

Yeah, tell me about it. And a lot of russian addons are not localized for the english client and I can't do anything about it.
And LUA is a pretty easy language, especially if you have any kind of programming experience :) One important thing that's different from other languanges is that tables start from 1, not from 0. :D

Also, here's a second fix for TargetsManager. Should get rid of GetHealthPercentage and GetSpellInfo problems. Tell me if there are more.

Edit: Forgot to add link: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/e57502feb7f…%20fix%20v2.zip

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Mar 22nd 2014, 3:03pm)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:56pm

Thx for the tips :thumbsup:
Also, here's a second fix for TargetsManager. Should get rid of GetHealthPercentage and GetSpellInfo problems. Tell me if there are more.
Link please :D

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:03pm

Thx for the tips :thumbsup:
Link please :D

Oops :D
Here you are: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/e57502feb7f…%20fix%20v2.zip

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:12pm

Great work,
the addon now runs as expected :thumbsup:
There are still some errors in the log:

Source code

Error: addon TargetsManager: Widgets::LuaGetChildUnchecked: can't get protected widget, details: int __cdecl Widgets::LuaGetChildUnchecked(struct lua_State *)
Error: addon TargetsManager:   TargetsManager.lua:3048: attempt to perform arithmetic on field `armor' (a nil value)
Error: addon TargetsManager:   func: ?, ?, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [C]
Error: addon TargetsManager: 	func: ?, ?, line: 3048, defined: Lua, line: 2993, TargetsManager.lua
Error: addon TargetsManager:   	func: ?, ?, line: 3119, defined: Lua, line: 3112, TargetsManager.lua
Error: addon TargetsManager:   [string "Mods/Addons/TargetsManager/Scripts/GUI_user.lua"]:281: attempt to perform arithmetic on field `runeAtt' (a nil value)
Error: addon TargetsManager:   func: ?, ?, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [C]
Error: addon TargetsManager: 	func: prepare, field, line: 281, defined: Lua, line: 169, [string "Mods/Addons/TargetsManager/Scripts/GUI_user.lua"]
Error: addon TargetsManager:   	func: OnReactionElemOver, global, line: 3312, defined: Lua, line: 3293, TargetsManager.lua
Error: addon TargetsManager: UI::LuaSpellGetIcon: texture not found, details: int __cdecl UI::LuaSpellGetIcon(struct lua_State *)
Error: addon TargetsManager: UI::LuaSpellGetIcon: texture not found, details: int __cdecl UI::LuaSpellGetIcon(struct lua_State *)

But they dont seem to matter much.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:23pm

Well.. I can get rid of the "UI::LuaSpellGetIcon" error, but I don't think I can do anyting about the other three. The protected widget error has been arround for ages, while for the ones with arithmetic, I'd have to see the actual code. But I'm glad it works as intended now. Or close to it.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:01pm

I know there was some addons that changed up the action bar to put everything on the bottom of the screen.
Though I can't remember the name for the life of me.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:31pm

Qaraur

Beginner

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:35pm

I know there was some addons that changed up the action bar to put everything on the bottom of the screen.

I think you're talking about ActionMod : http://ui9.ru/forum/actionsmod/about
But I kinda avoid addons that modify the action bar, because so many things can go wrong.
But I doubt the addon works with 5.0

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:33pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

I think you're talking about ActionMod : http://ui9.ru/forum/actionsmod/about
But I kinda avoid addons that modify the action bar, because so many things can go wrong.
But I doubt the addon works with 5.0
Im using it for ages and yes it does work on 5.0.0 also theres this modified version called ActionsModBar on alloder.pro but with that one i couldnt use ClassPlates to move my pet bar so i sticked to ui9 one
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 11:08pm

Yes, ActionsMod is the one. But I'll try out ActionsModBar.

Also, SetMyTkaRik is a paid addon.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 3:39pm

Zuri you could add the addon you created on my request, clear hotbars, which is a simple addon that clears hotbars after fixing a build. sure theres other build manager addons, but i love the simplicity of clearhotbars cuz all you do is type /clearhotbars after messing with a build xD (or /clearhotbarsall if you want to clear the sidebar hotbar too)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/121nk4…learHotbars.pak
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 4:32pm

Vhaalion

Beginner

You are the man ! :D

Thanks for the work !

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:31pm

You should probably remove all the addons that act as player detectors/targeters, last I checked those sorts of things tends to piss various GM's off.