Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

23. 03. 2014, 18:51

Zeio

Débutant

• Envoyer un message privé

Very helpful, thanks Zurion! :)

Zeionxx (Warrior) Tensess~Yul~Sihal <3

24. 03. 2014, 15:36

Travail: bartender

plz a mirra addon plz? or that one hm gold /exp one?

24. 03. 2014, 15:46

Resha

Disciple

Travail: Developper

I'm the author of AoUMeter. If you have any questions, reports or suggestions, please mp me ^^
Drood retraité !

24. 03. 2014, 18:22

you mean one that tells you how much mirra specks and tears you have? that one is MyMyrrhPanel Let me try to find that, its really useful

other useful ones are lazy ones like "Automountfeed" "autoacceptres" lol
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

24. 03. 2014, 20:20

you mean one that tells you how much mirra specks and tears you have? that one is MyMyrrhPanel Let me try to find that, its really useful

other useful ones are lazy ones like "Automountfeed" "autoacceptres" lol

I'll add other addons after I test them.
But I have one thing to say. I hate AutoAcceptRez.
Imagine you die while in astral, and a paladin will rez you. But you died because of an acid pool (just saying), and the pool is still there, and when you auto rez, you'll die again. Maybe this is a poor example, but you get the point. Sometimes, rezzing automatically could waste a brez. I preffer if the player I brez will chose the right moment to accept the rez.

25. 03. 2014, 10:23

Zurion can you fix UI resize addon for 5.0?
Name: Kappa Server: Evolution Faction: Empire Guild: Ascendancy (Nezeb)

Discord: Kappa#0262

Twitch

YouTube

25. 03. 2014, 10:43

"SetMyTkarik" is a paid addon.

26. 03. 2014, 00:11

TeleportEnhancer & CritView

Tank you Zurion for the list and the follow up.

TeleportEnhancer doesn't work for me, but TeleportStoneEnhancer does. Any idea why ?

CritView (free) displays the right icon and attack in English, but everything else is in Russian (set-up menu for example + other stats). Is there any English version ?

Thank you

Delf

26. 03. 2014, 03:23

Lots of nice addons. But dam, even the addons are getting p2w.

26. 03. 2014, 15:37

Can someone please say to me, that I missunderstood the google translation of the latest russian patch? Most likely as most of the following forum posts talk about a macro or something.

http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=112542

Citation

Disabled the merchants selling items for custom add-ons.

If this means that autosellgrey does not work anymore... :cursing:. If it fixed some abuse or is not meant as I understood it... :?:

26. 03. 2014, 17:24

how is making all the grey items sell quickly an abuse? O.o
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

26. 03. 2014, 21:16

Can someone please say to me, that I missunderstood the google translation of the latest russian patch? Most likely as most of the following forum posts talk about a macro or something.

http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=112542

Citation

Disabled the merchants selling items for custom add-ons.

If this means that autosellgrey does not work anymore... :cursing:. If it fixed some abuse or is not meant as I understood it... :?:

Seems that way. Just asked around and indeed, AutoSellGrey addon will stop working :(

27. 03. 2014, 09:41

Nuuuu not auto sell grey why this is just wrong is not like it does something wrong :( best addon ever and it is beeing removed pfff.

Yes i want the mirh one that shows you how much mirh you have liked it very much that i dont have to opn bag to view or spam some spell .very usefull to see before you go in raids how much you have to not forget and be stuck in purg.

The other addon i wanted is a little addon that you could toggle betwhen exp and gold and showed how much you earned per minut if anyone has a working one dunno the name
Ty

27. 03. 2014, 13:53

Makes me wonder just exactly what the reasoning was behind that.

27. 03. 2014, 14:11

Zuri you could add the addon you created on my request, clear hotbars, which is a simple addon that clears hotbars after fixing a build. sure theres other build manager addons, but i love the simplicity of clearhotbars cuz all you do is type /clearhotbars after messing with a build xD (or /clearhotbarsall if you want to clear the sidebar hotbar too)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/121nk4…learHotbars.pak

Added :)

Yes, ActionsMod is the one. But I'll try out ActionsModBar.

Added ActionsMod to the list. You need to use the command "/abdnd" to be able to move them around, and then use the same command again to "fix" them. If you're using AOandLocker (or similar locking addons), you need to disable the lock.

Added HomeStone and EPRST (for gold/xp per second/minute)

Zurion can you fix UI resize addon for 5.0?

I'll look into it. Was it working with 4.0?

"SetMyTkarik" is a paid addon.

Fixed it. Thanks.

Tank you Zurion for the list and the follow up.

TeleportEnhancer doesn't work for me, but TeleportStoneEnhancer does. Any idea why ?

CritView (free) displays the right icon and attack in English, but everything else is in Russian (set-up menu for example + other stats). Is there any English version ?

Thank you

Delf

I don't know why it isn't working. I never had problems with it. Try disabling the addon, log out, log back in and then enable it. Sorry for the late answer.
I don't think there's an english version for CritView. A lot of addons are only localized for RU server. I'll look into it.

27. 03. 2014, 14:14

Kaggon

Apprenti

Travail: Security

Is there any other Auto sell Gray addon that can be used from now on?? They could have taken ANYTHING ELSE they wanted, but they took away Auto sell gray. It was the best damn thing and now its gone.... *sadface sadface*

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

27. 03. 2014, 14:24

Is there any other Auto sell Gray addon that can be used from now on?? They could have taken ANYTHING ELSE they wanted, but they took away Auto sell gray. It was the best damn thing and now its gone.... *sadface sadface*

Technically, they didn't take the addon away, they just removed the functions needed for it to work. And, as far as I know, there's no way to make an AutoSell addon now. Hopefully, they'll reactivate it. I mean, they activated the unit detection after it was disabled. There's still hope.

27. 03. 2014, 15:11

Multumesc ! Sa traiesti Zurion

27. 03. 2014, 20:25

27. 03. 2014, 22:36

Kaggon

Apprenti

Travail: Security

Technically, they didn't take the addon away, they just removed the functions needed for it to work. And, as far as I know, there's no way to make an AutoSell addon now. Hopefully, they'll reactivate it. I mean, they activated the unit detection after it was disabled. There's still hope.
Can only Hope. Thanks. Dont know why.. maybe cause its just been there... Its a pain to have to go through everything your not wanting to keep :(

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Discussions similaires

Used tags

addons

Noter cette discussion