You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 9:16pm

Hi all, i come here for some help cause im going crazy T.T

I want to move the player frame and target frame, and disable target's target one. I installed addonstools, addonsmanager, aopanel, plates, and interface manager addons, but all i can do is change frame size, i CAN'T move whenever i want and i'm crying right now u.u

Can someone explain how to edit the UI? Move, enable/disable frames? if i need an addon can you explain how to use it?

thank you very much in advance and sorry im such a "newbie" -.-

Monday, May 12th 2014, 10:08am

Hello,

get Interfacemanager (needs Addonstools; get r81d for the current version of Allods)

Open interfacemanager and click on 'Plates', under Childs you can choose whichever you like to change.
For example: To turn off targets target click on 'TargetsTarget', then turn 'Show' OFF.

If something went wrong, use 'Reset'.

Have fun.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 2:50pm

is there any addon that changes ALL the fonts in allods? (espacially the ones of the questtexts and units in general

also its seems all fonts use "antialiasing" or "cleartype" or something, is there a possibility to turn it off? (its turned off on my computer already)

-----------------------------------------------

also beside this, is there a simple addon that does autoroll when in groups?
i know that loot manager has this option, but i would like an addon which is lightweight and does not need addon tools

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 27th 2014, 6:47pm)

Friday, May 30th 2014, 3:15pm

Guza

Intermediate

Does anyone have an old addon that reduced the size of the UI? It was called EnniUI or something like that.
Or can someone make an addon that does that, interface is huge x_x

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 12:10pm

babaron

Beginner

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:04am

Nostrodamus

Beginner

Does anyone have an old addon that reduced the size of the UI? It was called EnniUI or something like that.
Or can someone make an addon that does that, interface is huge x_x

wasn't it called shrink?
si vis pacem parabellum
Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
(retired from allods online)

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 9:45pm

Firehusary

Beginner

I know that this sounds stupid, but.

How to install add-ons? :P

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 11:00pm

Hello,

Technically, you don't "install" addons.
You have to unzip your addons in a special folder here :
"MyGames\Allods Online xx\data\Mods\Addons" (same typo, capital letters etc.) If the folder doesn't exist, create it.

Then, ingame, you go in the menu with "escape" key on your keyboard, and find "Extensions". You activate all (or some) your addons here.

(Someone will explain it better i think, later :D).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 2:54pm

Firehusary

Beginner

Thank you very much. I'll have to see if this works... In another game, I never had a luck for "mods". xD

Monday, June 30th 2014, 3:45am

Monday, June 30th 2014, 6:28am

Artuditu

Trainee

Go into addon folder\Scripts and open NotifyTrink2.lua file with Notepad or any other text editor. You'll find two lines there: 'local LightName' and 'local DarkName'.
What you have to do is removing the gibberish that follows in the quotation marks and replace it with 'Light Aspiration' and 'Dark Aspiration' respectively. Be sure not to remove quotation marks. They need to be there.

Monday, June 30th 2014, 6:52am

Is it right?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Reaksiyonist" (Jun 30th 2014, 7:03am)

Monday, June 30th 2014, 8:00am

Artuditu

Trainee

Yes, it should work now :)

Monday, June 30th 2014, 8:51am

Sorry for being absent from this thread. I'll look over all the replies today and update the list for 5.01 :)

Monday, June 30th 2014, 9:25pm

Thank you very much :)

Monday, June 30th 2014, 9:49pm

IAmGroot

Professional

When we getting back AutoSellGrey? :thumbup:

Monday, June 30th 2014, 10:54pm

The wings are too far apart. How can i fix this?

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 8:12am

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 8:26am

When we getting back AutoSellGrey? :thumbup:

Unfortunately, not. As soon as I hear any news regarding this matter (occasionally some devs from the Allods Team comes and chats with the Addon Developers), I'll let you guys know.
The wings are too far apart. How can i fix this?

For this you'd have to edit one of the addons files. But I'll upload a version where you can change the position of the wings via a slash command or just by dragging them on the screen. I haven't decided yet. This is not my addon, so my modification will be un-official.

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 7:19pm

I updated the list with working and broken addons for 5.01. It's not complete, many of you have posted link to a lot of good addons that I missed. But each post can have a maximum of 10k characters, and I pretty much used 19000 characters in those two posts. I'll see how I can addo more addons (probably make the description shorter).
But this after the maintenance from tomorrow.