You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:08pm

I'm not sure if you know about reincarnations. They're unlockable at lvl 45+, and are basically characters within your character that share everything - mounts, costumes, and everything else from the itemshop.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:26am

I'm not sure if you know about reincarnations. They're unlockable at lvl 45+, and are basically characters within your character that share everything - mounts, costumes, and everything else from the itemshop.
And is that free?! I don't think so lol XD
Listen if you want to pay for a reinc, fine with me...but this should be free and accessible through all characters within the account.

*Previously posted by me:Its would be so awesome if we all could access our wardrobe and stable with all our characters!!! So that we can wear the costumes that our main character has multiple times. With multiple times i mean that for example 2 characters of your account can wear the same outfit. There should also be an ability to take clothes out of the wardrobe to make some gold coins by selling them or lend them to friends (what i used to do with my family and friends). Cause now it all must go into the wardrobe and they stay there bound to your character. What i also like to see in the future is a scroll to rename your guild. Sometimes a person chooses his/her guild name to fast and makes a mistake by taking a name that you later regret, so that scroll would come very handy :thumbup: For the moment that's all the suggestions i have in mind ^^

(I deleted by accident the previous post, sorry).

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:54am

Hi

I totally agree for a account wardrobe !
I have some alt i like to play sometimes, and they have a lot of costumes that i was able to share with all other char depends on my mood and fashion at the time (or season or else) :D. But with this thing (wardrobe) costumes become linked :/. Wardrobe is a good thing, and it would be a wonderful thing if it was an account one

PS : 1st reinc is free, it's a quest :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:56am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I know exactly what you mean, and agree it would be better if it were possible. All you're character's even league sharing same cash shop item's, and while it would be 1 less reinc slot still worth it to play gibber+Xad without penalty.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:58am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:37pm

The first reincarnation slot is free, and you can buy more for about 800 gpots each. Once you have a reinc slot, you have it forever. You can make and delete reincs all you want, that is not limited. Say, you have only one slot, you make a warrior reinc, but find out you hate it - you can just delete it and make a new reinc in some other class.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:05pm

Oh didn't know that, thanks for the info Gladia and Biromir...btw where can i take that reinc quest?! :)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:49pm

The Isle of Revelation, once you have finished the questline there.

Head up to the top of the Master's Citadel and take the quest - it will take a minimum of 10 days, as you need to do 3 daily quests 10 times!
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:12pm

The Isle of Revelation, once you have finished the questline there.

Head up to the top of the Master's Citadel and take the quest - it will take a minimum of 10 days, as you need to do 3 daily quests 10 times!
Ah ok, thanks :thumbup: