You are not logged in.

Client Cant get on?

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:47am

Mielita

Beginner

New Frontier Technical Maintenance
New Frontier is currently unavailable due to an unexpected error. We’re working on eliminating the problem and getting the server back online!

Allods Team
"How is that possible that no1 can actually dps? ;("

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:47am

Crits

Beginner

• "Crits" started this thread

Lol ikr, i could just go play on WoW being that my account will be active for a few more days... I just want to play this game so bad that reading forums and hoping to see "im back on!" is more fun.
"It's no ones fault but my own, it's the path I've chosen to go."

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:50am

lol -_- P2P , more good il wait to come F2P den il come back the server back and in this time i paly other game . i dont have to waste money in online games , i waste in other bussines more good .Gl to rich rich guys for P2P server :P

well ,P2P server aint for rich ppl,its for permanent players,that they want to cash out but not to get ripped off...
F2P is for cheap players(freebers) and for rich ppl that want to have advantage on the freebers,neither you like it,thats true and not my opinion,i play there too and im a freeber till i cap...

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:50am

Fayne

German Community Manager

Hello!

New Frontier is currently unavailable due to an unexpected error. We’re working on eliminating the problem and getting the server back online!
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

For ongoing updates, please refer to this thread. Thanks!

Your Allods Team
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Rate this thread