You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:48am

What's your favourite 'Allods' villain/antagonist?

What's your favourite 'Allods' villain/antagonist?

A total of 50 Votes have been submitted.

30%

Nihaz (15)

30%

Tep (15)

20%

Sarn (10)

10%

Gorluxor (5)

10%

Catherina (5)

Just as the title says, wich is the coolest bad guy in the game?

Gorluxor - the villanous mage and commander of the demons that can clone himself using bada$$ tehnology

Sarn - God of Light and creator of all living beings of Sarnut; his only wish is to destroy the world ~ cassy

Nihaz - a nice guy who reads a newspaper... until he turns into a monstrous God Of Darkness

Tep - a very smart undead wizard that keeps annoying you from your very first moments in the game, until you finally kill him once and forever on Irdrich

Catherina - a manipulative queen that Sarn uses in order to break free from his chains

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 9th 2014, 8:46pm)

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:25pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Hard one... was really torn between Sarn and Nihaz, but chose Sarn. Haven't done Tep's Pyramid or Eclipse so don't know how the lore evolves... but as far as I know Sarn is quite interesting bad guy being both the ultimate light and darkness by creating all life and being the leper meant to destroy it. That's a one twisted fellow right there.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:50pm

Hi,

Gorluxor :
The one you kill when you are ~30
Then you kill him again @~38
And you have to kill him once more (well about 10 times) @42 and then again@45 because they changed the Gorluxor Tower dungeon.
:D.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 11:39pm

Nihaz :) I liked Nihaz's character and I was puzzled at first and couldn't really judge him at first..He was creepy and sneaky and cunning and I liked how he still outsmarted his enemies by letting them fight each other and using their own disputes against them..Tep was awesome too but Tep was too arrogant and I hate arrogant villains since it would be expected arrogance would be their end so no fun :) but Nihaz was a tricky tactician and that was just awesome.I liked when he appeared again in Umoir in that dream quest thing and said:"Didn't I tell you to choose your sides well?Now I'll stand back and watch." Well that's not typically what he said but it's close to what he said in the quest as far as I remember,Sneaky even after he was defeated lol.As for Sarn,Well I rarely see an entity using the power of light symbolizing a villain in games so that was something weird and original here but anyway Sarn had much power yet he didn't use it wisely so he was just another meh character for me.Gorluxor? lol for me Yasker would make a better villain and enough with his creepy music o_o.I liked Catherine the queen at first since she had a powerful personality but later when I knew she was kinda possessed by Sarn,I excluded her from my favorite villains list.So for me Nihaz and Yasker would make the best villains..I have 2 lvl 60 characters one league and the other empire so I know most of the lore of both sides and Yasker sometimes looked much like a villain or may be a dirty politician specially with the orcs but still Nihaz was far more awesome.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hilver" (Sep 11th 2014, 10:49pm)

Friday, September 12th 2014, 10:52am

Oshi

Trainee

ao[mod]teppich

hes the most evil antagonist in the history of allods

according whit the old texts tepich was created after a great cataclism that merged the european servers into 1.

he got power given by gods thats why he is *mod*tepich.

since the old days his power keeps growing and hes desire for conquest has made him expand his holdings from DE gportal to EU gportal.

Before the collapse of the gpotato.eu his powers where limited to his own portal and forums, but once my.com took over, the seal was broken and until now Teppich reign of terror dosent seem to have an end on sight.

Meanwhile a new enemie has risen to destroy the Eu gportal Resistence, ao[mod]nemesis, aka kika the queen of AR.

This new enemie will bring even more pain in suferring to the EUgportal Resistence.
will the evil ever stop torment the Eugportal users?

This is indd a world mystery :D
:) :) :)

Friday, September 12th 2014, 11:20am

Friday, September 12th 2014, 11:27am

ImaMania

Trainee

Those are remarkable foes idd, but the main threat of the Sarnaut is beyong human's understanding.

It is called Yuna the Wild.

Generations of heroes were fighting agains their sworn enemy in order to defend and protect their friends from corruption and despair, there were Wolf the Quit, Oshi the Savior, Ledawa the Serious, Darkmatter the Mute, Baju the Mod, Blacktoast the More-then-mod, Crushaa the fu'er and many more glourious knights amongst their lines. Each and every hero was able to eventually defeat the foe, save the world, but the price was always high - once defeated, Yuna the Wild were always coming back when the age of the hero is gone.

Will the new hero come and save the ppl now? Will a knight of old come back to serve the world once more? Or will the evil triumph in this fairy tail? The solution of this world mystery is now in your hands.

Friday, September 12th 2014, 11:28am

Kurtcobain

Professional

yeah :thumbsup: oshi loves me :love:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Friday, September 12th 2014, 11:35am

Autopsyst

Trainee

Welcome to the Revolution
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Friday, September 12th 2014, 3:15pm

The Former Producer of gPotato Maeron was the greatest villian tha sarnaut ever had.
Gooby plz!

Friday, September 12th 2014, 8:50pm

Yulian

Intermediate

The Former Producer of gPotato Maeron was the greatest villian tha sarnaut ever had. lol at that...

I vote Chaterina (well penis voted for me) anyway my favourite villain is Nihaz, way too cool...

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 1:07am

The Former Producer of gPotato Maeron was the greatest villian tha sarnaut ever had.

^
This.

He's the destroyer of worlds. He actually destroyed one with a single swing of his (ban)hammer.

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 9:38pm

Light

Beginner

alds3gameoftroll
Light

MySQL queries

select * from information_schema.tables

PHP Source code

phpinfo();