You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 3:57pm

5.0.02 preview: Ancient Mound Raid

Here you can discuss the latest 5.0.02 preview: Ancient Mount Raid

Are you looking forward to taking on the Primal Demon?
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 5:40pm

I really like the concept of this raid. That way new players can experience challenging content while getting some progress out of it. Also it's really useful for smaller guilds or us on the pay2play server. *thumbs up*
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:59pm

Can only the high-geared player guilds do it , or can lower geared guilds do it as well?

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:11pm

It's targeted at players with lower gear, you can read it in the announcement.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 9:15am

Reirei

Beginner

:thumbup: Just curious is there anything besides vanity for people already in full legendary gears- from what I can tell .....no. Would like to know as the amount of people doing the instance will drop if only epic upgrades and vanity. Al rihat farming and carry would be faster and easier to achieve
Bunnyz formerly Reirei formerly Dayoffx currently Accendancy scout

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 12:32pm

:thumbup: Just curious is there anything besides vanity for people already in full legendary gears- from what I can tell .....no. Would like to know as the amount of people doing the instance will drop if only epic upgrades and vanity. Al rihat farming and carry would be faster and easier to achieve

Only if you play on the p2p server. Last boss drops a dog mount.

Or, if you "got carried" to Al rihat, you can speed up your unlocks progress at an insane rate. Every opened chest (even if you don't need the upgraders) gives you a flat 25 stabilizations and every boss drops many chests.

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 1:44am

well dont really need gear anymore with 5.0.2 :D but whats VERY intresting is:

Quoted

From some bosses you’ll get costume chests, and the last boss will drop color patterns for mounts and an eternal Insignia of Fabled quality.

if this i what i think then i will be in there weekly (cause ther probably will be diffrent ones like deter,prof and brut etc :D

Rate this thread