You are not logged in.

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 12:04am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Hello,

Can someone remind me what's the subject of this topic ?
ENGINEERS!

...Owait...

Good point though. =)

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 1:28am

Yet you take the time to respond to it, so that tells me in a way you do care. If you really didn't care you wouldn't bother to respond.

i try to take time to respond to things on the forum
taking time to answer things does not mean caring for them
but im ok with it if you think i care

there's no way of catching up, EVER

the way to catch up is if those who are on top now "let it slack" and those who want to be on top play decent

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so another question: can anyone tell me: will (melee)scout still be able to stay cloaked for a long time? of is the 10 sec invis or what it was the only thing that will be left after patch?

Quoted

""Added the ability "Assassin", ability increases critical hit chance by
5%. If a scout does not attack anyone for 10 sec, He gets the
opportunity to become invisible for 10 seconds. While the scout is in
stealth mode, melee attacks on the enemy effect apply "Victim" effect,
which increases the damage done by three subsequent attacks.""

because when i read it earlier i thought there was an option to become permacloaked until attacking, but now im uncertain about that

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 3:43pm

Venality whats your in game character name ?
Oh I'm Seraphz.

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 4:49pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Venality whats your in game character name ?
Oh I'm Seraphz.

OH WELL NO WONDER. Now it all makes sense why we like you so much.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 10:17pm

Rinoa

Beginner

There is no point in trying to have a constructive conversation with you. I tried before and in the end you still spouted the same nonsense over and over. Obviously everything is out of your point of view since, well, you are you. The point I'm trying to convey is that you try over and over to convince people with you pro-Allods propaganda bullsheit. About how the game is not pay to win and how someone can get around with just lvl 5 runes and go endgame. You pretend to be knowledgeable but you probably haven't even done the top tier content.

On the matter of core morphers; Do you know how inexplicably expensive it is to gear a character? Do you know not everyone hops on the same bandwagon but classchanges occur because of static group compositions or guild necessities?
It's cheaper to classchange than to gear a reincarnation to the same gear level, it's cheaper to classchange than upgrade even one of my runes.

It took me A DAY to gear a reincarnation to almost full epics through means available to players with friends who have Al Rihat unlocked, or find the time to get help from other players. The same discussion keeps popping up everywhere though where the players who invest time in gearing complain about lower geared people going to battlegrounds. Yes there might be other players in lower gear that doesn't mean you have to go battleground fully knowing you're not going to be any help and are there just to be cannonfodder. There are starving children in Africa that doesn't mean I should stop eating just because they're off worse(I'm going to hell for that analogy).

I'm pretty sure you're undergeared, underachieving and a waste of space in most parties with an attitude like that but that's also not the point. I'd love to know who your ingame character is but I'm sensing that is *secret*.

p.s. it should be pretty clear I kinda dislike you.

I love you

Friday, September 12th 2014, 2:03am

Styngray

Beginner

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

"Masterhorst" "Aufseher" ...
these are 2 of mine, but there are more ;)

that says it all i guess, lol.

Quoted

Quoted from "Venality"

There is no point in trying to have a constructive conversation with you. I tried before and in the end you still spouted the same nonsense over and over. Obviously everything is out of your point of view since, well, you are you. The point I'm trying to convey is that you try over and over to convince people with you pro-Allods propaganda bullsheit. About how the game is not pay to win and how someone can get around with just lvl 5 runes and go endgame. You pretend to be knowledgeable but you probably haven't even done the top tier content.

On the matter of core morphers; Do you know how inexplicably expensive it is to gear a character? Do you know not everyone hops on the same bandwagon but classchanges occur because of static group compositions or guild necessities?
It's cheaper to classchange than to gear a reincarnation to the same gear level, it's cheaper to classchange than upgrade even one of my runes.

It took me A DAY to gear a reincarnation to almost full epics through means available to players with friends who have Al Rihat unlocked, or find the time to get help from other players. The same discussion keeps popping up everywhere though where the players who invest time in gearing complain about lower geared people going to battlegrounds. Yes there might be other players in lower gear that doesn't mean you have to go battleground fully knowing you're not going to be any help and are there just to be cannonfodder. There are starving children in Africa that doesn't mean I should stop eating just because they're off worse(I'm going to hell for that analogy).

I'm pretty sure you're undergeared, underachieving and a waste of space in most parties with an attitude like that but that's also not the point. I'd love to know who your ingame character is but I'm sensing that is *secret*.

p.s. it should be pretty clear I kinda dislike you.

I like this guy/girl.
Styngray
Great Menatalist - Lvl. 60
Ascendancy

Rate this thread