You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 5:36pm

IAmGroot

Professional

• "IAmGroot" started this thread

[Class changes-Translated] OFF-TOPIC

screenshots are interesting
however without comparison of the runes / gs / etc its not possible to take it as fact

i really hope for this calss to become as great as the others are...

i dont understand ppl who change class - it makes you lose your old class
rather make a reincarnation, its cheaper and better in long terms

It's cheaper?!
LOL.
I just spent almost 500,000 gold last night upgrading 6 pieces of gear to legend from green and 2 more to mythic from legend ~30% starting.
We have a lot more pieces of gear 6 pieces.
So no....not it's not even remotely close to "cheaper."
Also, retaining your greatness is fantastic.
Retaining your personal allod is fantastic.
Retaining all your goblins you have farmed for your maze is fantastic.
Retaining all the relics you have farmed through WH/raids is fantastic.

Again, dude, your logic is immensely flawed, but good try. :thumbup:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 10th 2014, 12:51am) with the following reason: off topic

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 3:41am

It's cheaper?!
LOL.
I just spent almost 500,000 gold last night upgrading 6 pieces of gear to legend from green and 2 more to mythic from legend ~30% starting.

if you want to get another top-geared chars in short time its more comfortable to change class, sure

but i have rather all classes non-top-geared (or only some of them), but permanent and available every time for the joy of playing around

at least for me, its like i LOVE my primary class, more than everything else
there are other classes, which are fun, but deep inside me i will always be with my one and only primary class

the longer i play the "foreign" class the more am i happy when i change back to my progenitor :love:

no point in getting the relics, maze, goblins etc
no point in even getting the personal allod, the time needed for its amortization is too high, plus you need to do the quest (640gold) again and again
no point in throwing out 20.000 gold again just to build a maze when your allod does not get raided anyway

these things aree not worth the effort for getting it again
having them 1x is more than enogh i think

for messing around with another class its more than enough (at least for me!) to have basic blue gear or something

so calculate the cost (and possible income!!) of changing through all the classes (while you must wait, bid, etc) or simply having all of them available every time

also, having more level 60 offers you a better income... there are lots of things you can only do once a day... this way you can do them more often

i would rather invest the gold into improving my items instead of changing class

EXAMPLE:
its like you changed your class to engineer because you were curious how engineer is
-> core morpher and auction bid (prices which go there are apart from good and bad >.<)
now you are engineer, in highest gear, congratulations... you have a "full" char
now you can... well... you can pvp with it, everything else is done (im aware that there is still work to do regarding gear, its just an example)
no leveling (best part in this game!!) no asee teph (best area in game!), etc
so you deny great experiences to yourself

ok, after some time, you get it that engineer is not so much fun as it looked like, because all you can do most time is pvp and since we all know how engineer goes in pvp atm... well yeah

so: another classchange has to happen!
-> core morpher and auction bid (prices which go there are apart from good and bad >.<) <-------------- for that amount most players could already upgrade their runes to next level, buy a carnifex or something :P
so you are either a new class or your old class again

then patch comes, engineer gets buffed to its REAL value... and you are OMG i want to be engineer again...

CORRECT: -> core morpher and auction bid (prices which go there are apart from good and bad >.<) <--------------- depending on how high the bid was you maybe could have upgraded some runes again at this point, or buy a perm. respec

and all the gold / money from the previous changes is LOST!

so classchange is, subjectively seen, only for those which have
- everything else
- LOW or VERY LOW time to play but enough $ to compensate this
- no patience
- a gaming budget where it does not matter to "lose" the gold/money
- bought a char and dont like the class from the previous owner

i have also heared rumors that many classchangers are opportunists, which change their class always to the class which is in favor due to the actual circumstances (or just bcause they think they will be "OP" with it)
(i do NOT share this opinion however)

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 9:54am

Blabla
<nope>. Everything you say is said out of your point of view, yet you try over and over again to convince people that whatever you say is the only right anwser. Besides that by now I'm pretty sure you only post to boost your post count.

Gearing a reincarnation is by no means a source of income, it's (besides gearing your main) the biggest goldsink possible. Just because you think a reincarnation is (lol) playable with only blues. You're the worst kind of player. Leeching battleground on undergeared reincarnations with no intentention of actually gearing or playing past the point of getting one shot. You remind me so much of Sailoryue, god you really piss me off to no extend.

Edit Gladia : Let's stay courteous to each others ;).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 6th 2014, 11:09pm)

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 12:28pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Blabla
You're possibly retarded. Everything you say is said out of your point of view, yet you try over and over again to convince people that whatever you say is the only right anwser. Besides that by now I'm pretty sure you only post to boost your post count.

Gearing a reincarnation is by no means a source of income, it's (besides gearing your main) the biggest goldsink possible. Just because you think a reincarnation is (lol) playable with only blues. You're the worst kind of player. Leeching battleground on undergeared reincarnations with no intentention of actually gearing or playing past the point of getting one shot. You remind me so much of Sailoryue, god you really piss me off to no extend.

Help me, I'm swooning and think I'm in love~ I think I'm going to get along with you just fine.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 2:39pm

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 3:09pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Blabla
<nope>. Everything you say is said out of your point of view, yet you try over and over again to convince people that whatever you say is the only right anwser. Besides that by now I'm pretty sure you only post to boost your post count.

Help me, I'm swooning and think I'm in love~ I think I'm going to get along with you just fine.

I just got married last Thursday and I'm reconsidering because I think Venality made my little peepee the big peepee. :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 6th 2014, 11:10pm)

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 5:49pm

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:29pm

You're possibly retarded

and you are possibly only a flamer whichis not able to have a constructive conversation

Everything you say is said out of your point of view

no really? a forum is there to state your opinion and share / discuss it, i guess this is your 1st forum

try over and over again to convince people

i dont try to convince ppl, everyone shall decide for himself
im only pointing at obvious facts

I'm pretty sure you only post to boost your post count.

*sarcasm* yes, didnt you know? i get 100 crsytals / post...!! */sarcasm*

Gearing a reincarnation is by no means a source of income

im the proof its otherwise

the biggest goldsink possible

only if you play weird
if you gear a reinc normally the gold from BG will cover the upgrading costs with a little win
if you dont gear it you will get a LOT of gold

also doing the quests, especially kirah and up, gives a LOT of gold

Just because you think a reincarnation is (lol) playable with only blues

its even playable with greens!
battlegrounds are not everything, and IN BGs there are other green ppl too, imagine, as a blue geared player im even superior to them! 8o

You're the worst kind of player

thankfully i dont have to care for your judgement

Leeching battleground on undergeared reincarnations with no intentention of actually gearing or playing past the point of getting one shot

IN BGs there are other green ppl too, imagine, as a blue geared player im even superior to them! 8o
its not like there are only 50k gs + ppl taking part of BGs, but maybe you are new to the game and dont know that

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 10:16pm

yea there are many people who use alts to gain gold for there mains in bg/aod

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 11:56pm

There is no point in trying to have a constructive conversation with you. I tried before and in the end you still spouted the same nonsense over and over. Obviously everything is out of your point of view since, well, you are you. The point I'm trying to convey is that you try over and over to convince people with you pro-Allods propaganda bullsheit. About how the game is not pay to win and how someone can get around with just lvl 5 runes and go endgame. You pretend to be knowledgeable but you probably haven't even done the top tier content.

On the matter of core morphers; Do you know how inexplicably expensive it is to gear a character? Do you know not everyone hops on the same bandwagon but classchanges occur because of static group compositions or guild necessities?
It's cheaper to classchange than to gear a reincarnation to the same gear level, it's cheaper to classchange than upgrade even one of my runes.

It took me A DAY to gear a reincarnation to almost full epics through means available to players with friends who have Al Rihat unlocked, or find the time to get help from other players. The same discussion keeps popping up everywhere though where the players who invest time in gearing complain about lower geared people going to battlegrounds. Yes there might be other players in lower gear that doesn't mean you have to go battleground fully knowing you're not going to be any help and are there just to be cannonfodder. There are starving children in Africa that doesn't mean I should stop eating just because they're off worse(I'm going to hell for that analogy).

I'm pretty sure you're undergeared, underachieving and a waste of space in most parties with an attitude like that but that's also not the point. I'd love to know who your ingame character is but I'm sensing that is *secret*.

p.s. it should be pretty clear I kinda dislike you.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 12:52am

Gramarye

Professional

"Masterhorst" "Aufseher" ...

Just flame everybofy from guild "Nezebgrad" (imp) ;)

Friday, September 5th 2014, 2:30am

screenshots are interesting
however without comparison of the runes / gs / etc its not possible to take it as fact

i really hope for this calss to become as great as the others are...

It's cheaper?!
LOL.

I have been lurking these forums since the server merges. Every time someone posts anything even remotely negative about the game and more specifically the F2P server, ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER is there to spread his/her psycho propaganda about how everything is fair and equal and as long as you invest your time you TOO can be the very best. Despite the fact that his/her mad rantings conflict directly with the core pphilosophy of the game which is that it is intended to extract the maximum amount of monies from the minimum amount of players. Every time I see this person post I wonder if they are just trolling or if they are so addicted to this game that they are blind to even its most obvious flaws. I can't even formulate the words to describe how mind numbly painful it is to read post after post of "I played and played and got so stronk, you can too this game is not P2W plz play, I geared 20 reincs you can too, why buy core morpher so easy 2 mak gold u can 2.
Its a great game design wise but damn yo. Please calm down. Everything you say is biased and as far from fact as can possibly be.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 3:58pm

Glad someone agrees with me.

And "Masterhorst" nice symbol of death for 1m in the AH. Trying to scam people eh, that's real nice.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 4:35pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Glad someone agrees with me.

And "Masterhorst" nice symbol of death for 1m in the AH. Trying to scam people eh, that's real nice.

He's probably one of those dicks that used to do the "11111 bid price with a 111111 buyout" and hope people screwed up and gave him an unnecessarily large amount of gold for something worth jack squat. :thumbdown:
Now that they've added the spacing in it, it's harder to do, but can still be done.
11 111 =/= 111 111

Friday, September 5th 2014, 8:52pm

pro-Allods propaganda

if you dont like positive things about the game why you play it? if the game is so negative just play another... but the fun is you call ME addicted then... :S

es there might be other players in lower gear that doesn't mean you have to go battleground fully knowing you're not going to be any help and are there just to be cannonfodder

of course i dont HAVE to go to BG... but i like to and nothing can stop me from that... "i go where i please and i please where i go"

I'd love to know who your ingame character is but I'm sensing that is *secret*.

->
"Masterhorst" "Aufseher" ...
these are 2 of mine, but there are more ;)
if you find all there will come a fairy and grant you a wish ;)

p.s. it should be pretty clear I kinda dislike you.

i am really not caring about how much a stranger likes me or not... its weird you think i even remotely care

Just flame everybofy from guild "Nezebgrad" (imp) ;)

its more than just this guild :P

psycho propaganda

this one really makes me laugh :rolleyes:
but yes, i enjoy the psionicist class very much

addicted to this game that they are blind to even its most obvious flaws

i rather think "addicted" is fitting for those who flame the game so much but still play it 8o
i simply enjoy this game

Everything you say is biased and as far from fact as can possibly be.

well, i have never spent any $ at all is a fact... and the other things are facts too... just do your math... and i always admit there are ecxeptions in some cases

if its not desireable for you dont buy... its the same on auction house as it is with boutque-items

edit: oh i just see someone bid for it :love:

"11111 bid price with a 111111 buyout

this actually worked? i never thought ppl are so careless with their gold...
always double-check the offer :rolleyes:

Friday, September 5th 2014, 10:27pm

Gramarye

Professional

but there are more

thats what i scared about...
And yes i heard of other chars, but i respect that ure too afraid telling us all char-names ;)

Friday, September 5th 2014, 11:59pm

but there are more

thats what i scared about...
And yes i heard of other chars, but i respect that ure too afraid telling us all char-names ;)

no need to be scared, they dont bite

it has nothing to do with beeing afraid or somtehing, my chars are simply none of your business

...but tell me one thing, why would i be afraid...? of what? i really dont get this part
its not like allods would have guidelines which prohibit having multiple chars (like some weird other MMOs have)

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 2:01pm

i am really not caring about how much a stranger likes me or not... its weird you think i even remotely care

Yet you take the time to respond to it, so that tells me in a way you do care. If you really didn't care you wouldn't bother to respond.
I like the game,it's the reason why I still play it, yet the game in it's entirety is flawed. It's way too expensive to play if you're a new player yet you're deadset on saying otherwise; hence pro-Allods propaganda. It took me four years to get where I am now and unless you want to spend a lot of money straight away there's no way of catching up, EVER. Even if you goldfarm 24/7 it's impossible. Stop being so incredibly daft lad. You're not the PR manager of the game.

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 2:13pm

Venality whats your in game character name ?

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 11:12pm

Hello,

Can someone remind me what's the subject of this topic ?
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Rate this thread