You are not logged in.

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 8:36am

paid with prepaid visa but dont have crystals yet

ive made a payment 4 days ago with my 3v card a prepaid visa i made a ticket after about 12 hours after payment i checked it was paid acording 2 visa but 3 days ago they put the ticket through to billing but its 3 days ago i dint hear a thing.?? is that a normal thing cause i dindt get an update or anything. plz check this out what the problem is.

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 8:43am

Nemesis

Trainee

It takes some time that customer support answers :(

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 10:20am

Usually, in these cases its down to the card provider blocking the final stage of the transaction (funds don't reach us - therefore the crystals can't be credited).
Normally the billing team has to contact the card provider and ask for the funds to be released - the time it takes can depend greatly on how quick the card provider replies, and how long it takes for them to release the funds.

Please PM me with the ticket ID and I will ask them to check again it for you.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 5:24pm

k i will thank u for the effort sofar

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 12:42pm

i already got answer of the customer support the payment is dont but something went wrong they are trying 2 fix it this topic can be closed tnx for the help

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 11:47am

top up

hi is this a joke? I have try twice to top up I have send tickets but still nothing

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 9:44pm

Hello,

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…41271#post41271

Quoted from ""CM Mhuldoon""

Hey folks,

Just wanted to drop by and let you know that we're aware of the top-up issues and that billing is investigating the matter, which may (or may not) have something to do with PayPal. We'll be restoring transactions that failed over-night, and PayPal has remedied their side, so the issue should not repeat .

We'll get back to you with further information once the matter is fully resolved. Until then - Keep an eye on your ticket, and double check your in-game account once maintenance has ended.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 4:51am

Die Antwoord

Intermediate

Yeah I am down in time for Sub I want to play please fix
Smugglers Paradise

Monday, March 16th 2015, 1:51pm