You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 11:43pm

Need more league player

As the title says need more league player in the game it isn't fun at the moment since all went to play on one side no wh df jc neither domination I just hope more start on league side too :thumbsup:

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 4:29am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Yeah league needs people I was almost thinking about going league help even out the sides.. idk
Jinxed-level 60

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 5:50am

We could have dominion, but league side doesn't care anymore. They lost the will to fight because empire is stronger now. Empire is queueing for things like JC and gb all day but league doesn't. The players there just don't care anymore. What we need is either one of the old guilds coming back or a huge group of new players. If that doesn't happen it's better if everyone goes empire so people can at least enjoy raids, gearing up and battlegrounds there.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 12:40pm

We could have dominion, but league side doesn't care anymore. They lost the will to fight because empire is stronger now. Empire is queueing for things like JC and gb all day but league doesn't. The players there just don't care anymore. What we need is either one of the old guilds coming back or a huge group of new players. If that doesn't happen it's better if everyone goes empire so people can at least enjoy raids, gearing up and battlegrounds there.

This exactly.

It's all well written in Alaff's quit post.

Basically, only "permanent" players that have no intention of ever (even temporarily) quitting on the league side are... not exactly good players. They don't care to progress at all, they need a strong leadership or a severe threat to force it on them.

As long as there is "enough of everything for everyone", they will stay bad.

Back when "Black score" guild existed, (and for your info, that guild's policy in JC was: kill everything that's not in our guild, no mercy, imp or lig doesn't matter) those players complained a lot, they hated "Black score" for killing own faction but they were motivated pretty well by it 8)

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 3:05pm

Crits

Beginner

I just started the game, as Empire, and it says we are outnumbered? So we get 10% xp bonus?
"It's no ones fault but my own, it's the path I've chosen to go."

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 3:08pm

I just started the game, as Empire, and it says we are outnumbered? So we get 10% xp bonus?

Quoted

[P2P] Smugglers Paradise

but yes, in the f2p you get a 10% exp bonus for being the "outnumbered" faction

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 10:42pm

shockpix

Beginner

My heart is with the Empire but if League needs people that might be what I'm doing this weekend.

Friday, September 12th 2014, 8:14am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Some one needs to get ahold of anger management or Avaice and take leader over and bring the guild back someone who knows how to run a guild someone people stand behind, someone who has the will to stand up and say hey were not taking this anymore and fight back with all there might, push back, A leader who is well known.. then league can come back :P

Or start a new guild, you mostly just need a new leader and active people
Jinxed-level 60

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jinxed" (Sep 12th 2014, 8:30am)

Friday, September 12th 2014, 12:51pm

I agree with you, Jinx. But AM will probably not come back since a lot of them seem to be bored of the game or simply don't see any sense in playing it.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Friday, September 12th 2014, 2:20pm

Viuhti

Trainee

IF league gets motivated guild interested to make progress, make a post. Its sort of a new chance for everyone who has/ or is thinking of quitting or takinga brake. New guild, new people, new everything, ofc they will be pwnd hard by empire, but so it always was so nothing basically chances. But 2 working factions would be a great boost for the server.

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Friday, September 12th 2014, 2:42pm

Kutuzov

Beginner

Ew , why most people in league cant relax and do something good together? All i remember is group of French and English speaking people that cant work together.

Friday, September 12th 2014, 7:55pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

Wow Maybe I should step up as a leader, if I can get ahold of Avaice or start a new guild
Jinxed-level 60

Friday, September 12th 2014, 9:25pm

I'm happy to see some nice and positive comment but yeah starting a new guild new start will probably be better since some have bad memories about their old guild and some player :thumbsup:

Friday, September 12th 2014, 10:08pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

Well Avaice I use to be in under the name Jirachi
Jinxed-level 60

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 2:46am

Jinxed

Intermediate

If I had people that would join me in help league grow to be a good fight for empire I may think about leading a guild I have some old guild names I use to use in other games of if I could lead Avacice I would..
Jinxed-level 60

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 4:10am

I can probably help but I don't know how much action I'll get in my usual gaming time 6PM- 12AM PST. lol

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 5:21am

Jinxed

Intermediate

you would play league Meslow?
Jinxed-level 60

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 6:20am

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 6:24am

Viuhti

Trainee

Even I could think of coming back then. :p Maybe.

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 6:39am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Looks like it time for me to maybe help league out with becoming active just to give empire a fight rather then boredom whos with me?
Jinxed-level 60