You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 4:11pm

Patron Chest on sale - 50% off, don't miss it !

Here you can discuss the Patron Chest sales news!

Quoted

Dear players,

The power of the Twelve is always supporting the fearless adventurers of Sarnaut. As such, their power is infused in the runes, and the Patrons obtain some powerful skills as well as bonuses to their offensive and defensive abilities.

In order to attain a glimpse of the fifth level of Patronage (a temporary buff), you will need to use 100 Holy Symbols. The most devoted followers who can collect 10.000 Holy Symbols will receive a permanent buff and an aura to go with it in order to prove their devotion to their Patron.

The Goblin Banker decided to launch a special sale today so everyone can take part to the worship of the Twelve !
Grab the special Patron Chest for a discounted price (of 50%!!) when buying the chest using the Blue Crystals from the 11th of September to the 15th of September at 11:59 CET.

The Allods Team.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 4:40pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 4:46pm

Effreti

Trainee

if i remember correctly, these chests were never supposed to go on sale....
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 5:05pm

IAmGroot

Professional

if i remember correctly, these chests were never supposed to go on sale....

That was according to gPotato apparently.
When it moved to Webzen they were allowed to do it because "That was something gPotato said."
So now it's on my.com so therefore...that's loooooong gone.

Quite happy to see this on sale though, just interested in seeing if crystals jump up to 75-80:1. :P

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 9:11pm

8o 8o 8o Thank you very much! I were waiting for this since they added the patron chest to the european server! :thumbsup:

Friday, September 12th 2014, 1:33am

Monday, September 15th 2014, 10:07pm

from the 11th of September to the 15th of September at 11:59 CET.

Why it is still on sale ? 8|

Rate this thread