You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 12th 2014, 3:49pm

What power should i wield?

Just getting back into the game, bringing back my warrior just waiting for the staff to transfer him over. So as i wait what's the dealio with warriors now a days? Paired weapons seem to be the new warrior way but i hate paired weapons so hows 2h and shield builds?

Friday, September 12th 2014, 8:46pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Haha yes they made 3 kinds of build for warrior paired, 2h, 1h-shield(for tanking). Pairred it's fast dmg but no feeling of power(it fills the role of dps in raids very good but for everything else...I don't rly know)... 2h (the best in my opinion I was able to lvl up, do pve and pvp with only that build, the best for me) It's slower but way more harder hits... And if you want to go tank way... you need runes at least lvl 5 one for easy astral and above 7 if you want to tank in end game raids and harder sectors... I for one would say go with 2h( since our hits cannot miss anymore you'll have no problem)

P.S. I play on empire side on f2p server... name there its Ysara pm me if you want:D

Friday, September 12th 2014, 10:28pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Just getting back into the game, bringing back my warrior just waiting for the staff to transfer him over. So as i wait what's the dealio with warriors now a days? Paired weapons seem to be the new warrior way but i hate paired weapons so hows 2h and shield builds?
Just go 2H mace or axe, Ran. Pretty much what everyone does now.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Friday, September 12th 2014, 10:38pm

I'm going to try out a 1 handed build; if someone could explain to me parry rates dodge rates and block rates i think i have and idea to significantly mitigating damage. i played 2h and i think with the new improvements 1h will have a 1 up in pvp and pve. Also i have lvl 6-7 runes so i just need my stupid transfer to go through so i can start leveling again. which is a struggle in itself.

Friday, September 12th 2014, 10:39pm

Thanks for the infor guys, i didnt know that they elimintated missing thats pretty sweet; may reconisder 2h.

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 10:09am

Yulian

Intermediate

Haha "1v in pvp will have 1 up" Wrong very wrong!! Only pally can be good with tank build in pvp. For warrior only way to kill people its 2h (with a build that must have headbutt, charge, bash, crushing blow).
Anyway about your build:
I. Get rid of Controlled Rage. You cannot use Aura of Ferocity with shield.
II. Daredevil, Agile Maneuvers, Lethal Blows, Rugged Fighter, Rampaging menance it's a must. Determination increases the dmg you do as you take dmg from mobs.
III. You rly should search PMB guides out there they explain way better than me all those stuff.
IV. You will play in Hell mode if you go tank.

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 3:15pm

http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!333.3.33…!sufmasn/YMWHWT

So this is what im thinking about know after looking through pbms guide i was like wow his 1h build has no utilization of the shield?!

Damage mitigation:
With this im thinking that with take you can mitigate most of the damage my maximizing your ability to reduce each attack coming to you. What i mean by this is maximizing your chances of blocking and parrying damage. With take cover and master of defense your block rate is increased 65%. This is also important because if you take might over magic then you're magic block rate is almost a successful block. Now lets say they get through the block now your chance to parry proc's and that means that you'll get hit for reduced damage if your parry damage is reduced and you take hexed then that damage will further be reduced. Then there is the chance they will crit which is why you need just a scratch because 20% takes the sting out of a crit.

PvP:

I haven't gotten into end game so this is more theory and skills and rubies could not work the way i think they do (happens all the time) But id base my pvp strat around charge and headbutt and just cc with shield slam when ever i could get the block in but combo'd with take cover right after charging in (taking unstoppable force as not to get held up in the charge) and then getting a DB and a thrust in so you can either pop headbutt and recharge them and then just do the same thing and follow up with bash. Just something like that.

Im not really sure what the end game rubies numbers are but i just based this off what i have seen people using in their guides.
Also i didn't take any of the rubies that give less than 10 stats like determination and stuff because it seems like that can be over looked by gear modifications.

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 6:59pm

I don't know if you have any Scrolls of Sacrament or Great Mage's Diary and rubies from raids, but on 60lvl you will have 67 talent points and 52 rubies (including solo World Mysteries).
Whirlwind is upgraded version of Vicious Spin. You can't have r3 Whirlwind without r3 Vicious Spin. I know, I know. In calculator you can, but in game no (same as Rapid Slash and Double Blow).
End of the facts, now opinions:
Forceful Kick is nice CC. I don't see any point in taking in example r3 hack (better r2 Hack and r2 Kick).
If you want to knockdown your enemies, take Arcing Blow (nice DPS skill, but may have problem with bards).
Now Agonizing Strike doesn' increase duration of Jagged Slice (and most of warr's don't use it).
Palladin is better tank in PvP.
Palladin is better tank in PvE.
Palladin is better.

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 8:38pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Paladin is better as tank... But that build could work Ranthor. As I said playing tank with warrior is HELL MODE but if you manage to become a good tank...

Edit: I read that in the next patch they will rework warrior's dmg barrier. They will make it only half the dmg you take is absorbed and the other half is taken from your life. Then the Peeble Wall rubys will give you 3 skills to manage your barrier( one is to restore it in cmbat dk about the other 2 right now)

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 9:56pm

You can find more info about warrior in 5.0.2 here.

Saturday, September 13th 2014, 11:09pm

Ill keep that all in mind, im still waiting on my account transfer to go through its taking its time i was hoping to get to use the lucky hours this weekend but i probably wont be getting my transfer till next week :cursing:

Sunday, September 14th 2014, 2:24am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Good luck with getting your account transferred.

Don't give up even if they seem to take a while!

Sunday, September 14th 2014, 12:10pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Ill keep that all in mind, im still waiting on my account transfer to go through its taking its time i was hoping to get to use the lucky hours this weekend but i probably wont be getting my transfer till next week :cursing:
For some reason it seems that answering tickets isn't a priority. ;(
|
|
|
\ /

Sunday, September 14th 2014, 4:48pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

^^^ for some reason..

Rate this thread